Home

Revan VS. Nihilus... who would win

Anakin Skywalker

Who would win in a fight?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

Revan. Nihilus was a weakling, it was like he wanted to die. Malak was far harder than Nihilus. Besides, high level Revan has ring of death ward + 5.

No offense, but have you read any of Kreia's dialogue or anything from this thread? His hunger is far too powerful to let him be taken down by some mere Jedi (yes, compared to Nihilus, Revan was just a mere Jedi). The only way the wound that is Nihilus could be defeated was by facing another wound, specifically the Exile. Nihilus could separate life and the Force, and feed of the death it caused, but since the Exile was a wound in the Force, there was nothing there to be sucked up. Revan, on the other hand, is very strong in the Force, and would be quite an easy target for Nihilus.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revan is a great tactican. Nihilus is a great force sucker. In the cut content Sion couldn't even get close to Nihilus. Yes, you would probably say "But Sion is nothing compared to Revan."

But Nihilus wiped out a planet, killed all of the jedi..

Nihilus could have beaten every jedi and sith, even yoda and Anakin. He would have sucked out their force before they even got close. The only reason the exile won against Nihilus was because the exile was a wound in the force. Nihilus only power, that could devestate worlds, was useless against a wound in the force. It wouldn't work. And Nihilus isn't the best in lightsaber combat. The exile sucks, he would have been beaten by Revan in two sec, but Nihilus just couldn't use his power on him.

Nihilus would beat Revan by sucking out his force.

Revan is a great strategist. He would probably lure Nihilus to a world with a lot of jedi and sith because Nihilus is a slave to his hunger. Then, when Nihilus would be on that world, Revan would orbital bombard it. Nihilus would die. And in space combat Nihilus would die to. Revan is the perfect strategist.

So, face to face, Nihilus would beat the crap out of Revan. Long distance, Revan would beat the crap out of Nihilus.

So, face to face, Nihilus would beat the crap out of Revan. Long distance, Revan would beat the crap out of Nihilus.

Actually, Nihilus would win long distance as well. Remember, he destroyed everything on Katarr from orbit, never having to set foot on the ground once. Now if it was an "army vs. army" battle, then of course Revan would win, since he's obviously a better strategist than Nihilus, who just eats anything in his way, unable to realize the consequences. But since this thread is talking about a 1 on 1 battle, none of that matters.

Well, gee, HK-47 is a droid, immune to Nihilus' Force Drain.

However, it must be noted that HK-47 would be up against a person who HAD consumed a ton of Force Energy and is likely pretty powerful. I wonder if Nihilus would Force Push HK-47 in the wall. It's all speculation though...

It would be a Generic Droid versus Genric Jedi battle. It sounds much more interesting that RvN, in which Nihilus usually wins.

Personally I think that Revan versus Nihilus would be a tie after a long thought. But if Nihilus just need to talk his language then can't you wear things to block out the noise? But otherwise I think it would be a tie. It would be the death of the force is Revan was the heart of the force and the death of the consumer, Nihilus. After much thinking I think they both have many ways to kill eachother, but T think it would be a tie. Now lets move on to HK-47 against Nihilus, who has no advantage, I think HK-47 could beat eveyone except for the two masters, the true master Revan, and the part-time master the exile. I believe HK-47 has no limits in killing an enemy. He doesnt get hurt which slows him down and he could run a distance from Nihilus where his gun would work but not any force powers.

HK vs Nihilus, hmm. HK is awesome and all, but I think he'd be a little outmatched, even by a wuss like Nihilus. HK can kill Jedi, but that doesn't mean he can kill a Sith Lord. He was beaten by Mandalore, and Mandalore was beaten by Revan. Revan *is* extraordinary, though, and Mandalorians have been known to kill Jedi themselves. Basically, even though Mandalorians and HK others can kill Jedi, when it comes to the really good Jedi/sith, they're simply outmatched, which HK would be vs Nihilus.

I don't think anyone would disagree that ignoring Nihilus' special force suck power, Revan would wipe the floor with Nihilus, but unfortunately, you can't really ignore that power, which is why this debate is even going on.

What if Nihilus was marvelling at the impressive skyline of Coruscant, and HK got in position with his awesome sniper rifle, 5.8 km away?

HK-47 would hit his head, but since Nihilus is an inhuman void, well, Nihilus would just turn into a headless zombie. Since Nihilus would be unable to detect HK-47, he'll still gawk at Coruscant, just without a head. I wonder if Nihilus could feed...

HK wins, he's the best assasin ever!!! Where does it say he couldnt kill the old Mandalor, I thought HK was just caught? I don't think Nihilus would still be alive/dead/whatever if he had his head blown off. The Exile, Visas, and Mandalor were able to kill him. Its not like the Exile was the only one who could kill Nihilus, he was the only one that could get near Nihilus.

HK wins, he's the best assasin ever!!! Where does it say he couldnt kill the old Mandalor, I thought HK was just caught?

HK says so himself several times.

I don't think Nihilus would still be alive/dead/whatever if he had his head blown off.

Perhaps not, but it's unlikely to happen. Nihilus would simply do to the laster blast what Vader did to Han's.

The Exile, Visas, and Mandalor were able to kill him. Its not like the Exile was the only one who could kill Nihilus,

Actually, it's a lot like that.

he was the only one that could get near Nihilus.

Precisely. Which is a pretty big clue...

Being a machine HK would be immune to Nihilus' life-draining power, but he'd still be a blaster-wielding droid up against a Sith Lord who's still quite powerful without his draining abilities. He'd probably deflect anything HK could shoot at him with his lightsaber and reduce him to scrap. Or he could simply use Force lightning and short-circuit him, pull the blaster out of his hands with the Force, blast him against a wall, throw him in the air, Force-crush him... Really, Force-sensitives have a ton of edges over non-Force-sensitives in one-on-one combats. If there were a couple dozen HKs I could see them overwhelming Nihilus with the sheer amount of blaster fire they could blanket him with, but definitely not for just one of them.

It might be a spoiler but I don't know, from what I heard in a cut content the Exiles darkness was extracted on Malacore thus creating Nihilus. He was a spector of the force. If it would come to it, Revan could destroy the darkness.

Firstly, that's just a theory of how Nihilus came into being, but a very plausible theory IMO. Secondly, you have no way of knowing Revan would destroy "this darkness", as you put it. If you do have something that led you to believe this, I would like to know what it is, unless it's just personal feelings for Revan.

Perhaps not, but it's unlikely to happen. Nihilus would simply do to the laster blast what Vader did to Han's.

What makes you think Nihilus can do that?

I don't know for sure, but there are some eu books that say that's the power "absorption" and you need a special talent for that...at least that's the way it is described in "I, Jedi" :)

Revan. If Nihilus' abilities were fast enough that he could eat Force without some kind of preparation, everyone on the Ebon Hawk's crew except The Exile, as well as Atris would be dead as doornails. As Revan was a Sith Lord with unrivaled power except possibly by Darth Vader himself, Revan would have carved Nihilus into little giblets of flesh, suitable for feeding Gizka.

Revan would lose... No doubt... No matter how powerfull he might be...

Because Revans power would be his weakness when facing Nihilus...

(Nihilus would simply consume Revans power and kill him by doing so)

Exile was able to defeat Nihilus because he was void in the force and

as such immune his power...

He did try to feed on you... Maybe your precense prevents him from feeding

at all... Who knows... But there is no reason I know of why he couldn't feed

on Revan... Or why revan could survive if he did...

What makes you think Nihilus can do that?

I don't know for sure, but there are some eu books that say that's the power "absorption" and you need a special talent for that...at least that's the way it is described in "I, Jedi" :)

Nihilus can drain the force planetwide. Vader could not. Yes, Anakin had the greatest force potential ever, but it only remained potential because embraced the dark side.

Oh, who am I kidding. Secretly I long to be a Revan fanboy too so that is I too can put forward unfounded theories about how Revan is the greatest ever with no other argument than "OMG, Revan ROXXORS and if you think otherwise you're an idiot - LOL!"

That would certainly be a lot easier than actually going through the tiresome process of stating long passages from the game's dialogue to support you position, and which nobody bothers to consider anyway....

So why didn't he eat Visas? Or Atton? Or any of the other Force-sensitives in your party? They aren't Force Dead Spots.

No, but they are connected to the exile through a force bond, which means they enjoy the "special protection" of some of his unique abilities.

Archived