Who would win in a fight?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, Palpatine/Lord Sidious did! He didn’t had strike at the Republic with a big pile a junk, but from within. Now that’s power.

And in doing so he turned the Republic into a big pile of junk.

Revan wins. Nihilus' Force Eat spell isn't in the game code, and thus has no effect.

:rofl:

I believe the Spear of Destiny would make for a more accurate analogy, C.

Eh? Nihilus had the Spear of Destiny. The PCs have the Holy Grail.

• 6 months later...

Kreia described Revan as heart of the force. Not " Revan is the heart of the force". It was like staring to the heart of the force. Probably because Revan

is her best student. You'll know if you talk to her in KOTOR 2. Here's my advice :

Don't take Kreia's words seriously. She's a liar. A manipulative witch. You know that.

Nihilus's hunger is uncontrollable. It's consuming him. He's a dying beast who try to survive by consuming the Force. He loses because he try to consume a person who doesn't have the Force. It's like when you try to eat air. You can't. Sion is immortal. He loses because of plot induced story. And because he loves the exile. They are threat to the galaxy. None can stop them but the Jedi Exile, because of her "unique connection" to the Force. If the exile doesn't stop them, Nihilus and Sion will destroy the galaxy. It is useless to rule a destroyed galaxy. Very smart, Revan. You're lucky, the exile stops Sion and Nihilus before they can destroy the galaxy completely. Goto has stated that the Republic will colapse in one standard month when the exile met him in his ship.

Sion and Nihilus have one thing in common. A destroyed galaxy.

this thread just 'pulled a sion'!

darn. this is an awesome thread, but i cant read through all those 500+ posts. and since it died a couple months ago, i just missed it.

but ill do it anyway! :D

i vaguely remember voting in this thread, and my choice was revan. now, after thinking for a moment, i choose nihilus. why? nihilus eats the force. revan is stuffed with the force. not a good combination for revan. revan is the main course at a five star restaurant for nihilus. exile force connection was the opposite, hence nihilus' weakening himself by trying to drain her.

revan would be fighting without the force, against nihilus who would be temporarily charged with revan's power. but then, kreia orchestrated nihilus' death through her manipulation skills, and i think that *maybe* revan might know some manipulation himself (creating an empire etc. and being kreia's student - if she was manipulative back then too) he would have to use his smarts. and nihilus' weakness is his hunger for the force, something that revan can easily exploit somehow. but if it was revan vs nihilus like the situation that the exile had, IMO revan goes splat.

this reminds me of a downright awesome piece of artwork on deviantart:

Darth_Revan_vs_Darth_Nihilus_C_by_clarkspark.jpg

click for bigger view

this has probably been posted before, but meh. have a look at it again.(as i said, i didnt read the posts).

this thread just 'pulled a sion'!

darn. this is an awesome thread, but i cant read through all those 500+ posts. and since it died a couple months ago, i just missed it.

but ill do it anyway! :D

i vaguely remember voting in this thread, and my choice was revan. now, after thinking for a moment, i choose nihilus. why? nihilus eats the force. revan is stuffed with the force. not a good combination for revan. revan is the main course at a five star restaurant for nihilus. exile force connection was the opposite, hence nihilus' weakening himself by trying to drain her.

revan would be fighting without the force, against nihilus who would be temporarily charged with revan's power. but then, kreia orchestrated nihilus' death through her manipulation skills, and i think that *maybe* revan might know some manipulation himself (creating an empire etc. and being kreia's student - if she was manipulative back then too) he would have to use his smarts. and nihilus' weakness is his hunger for the force, something that revan can easily exploit somehow. but if it was revan vs nihilus like the situation that the exile had, IMO revan goes splat.

this reminds me of a downright awesome piece of artwork on deviantart:

Darth_Revan_vs_Darth_Nihilus_C_by_clarkspark.jpg

click for bigger view

this has probably been posted before, but meh. have a look at it again.(as i said, i didnt read the posts).

I didn't pull Sion. I just use him to make people who think that Revan can win to see things as I do. By the way, the picture looks cool :)

I think Revan would win, because in TSL, he was really easy to kill. Yes, I know what you're about to say. The Exile's Force Connection was different. But I have one question. If Nihilus was so all-fired powerful, why didn't he drain Visas right there?

Okay, maybe he was trying to, and he just didn't kill her fast enough. In that case, Revan would SO kill Nihi before he had a chance to get 'Force Drained'.

But I have one question. If Nihilus was so all-fired powerful, why didn't he drain Visas right there?

IMO he wasnt bothered. nihilus eats planets. visas is a breadcrumb to him in terms of force draining. he was probably completely confident that he could squish the three gnats instantly. but if nihilus eats huge, why would he drain revan? because revan is a threat. i think he tried draining the exile when he considered her a threat. so once he removed revan's advantage, he would squish him. im a revan fan, but i'm going on what i currently know. there is a chance he could win. as i said, he'd have to be smart. i think he would have to do something unexpected, fight in a novel way or something. he could use something like a shatter/nail gun (if they were around in kotor times) and shoot the zombies and cause the ravager to crash or something and get off before it does. nihilus would probably still be alive, but a bit weakened. obviously nihilus isnt immortal because exile killed him with weapons. so if revan could land a shot on him... as for the ship crashng, some might say nihilus could just stop it because he's holding it together anyway, and he ripped it out of the MSG's effects. but nihilus had a feed there. here, he didnt.

• 2 weeks later...

im going to have to go on Nihilus on this one, but only because his force drain power. personally i do not like Nihilus and i like Revan, because i think Nihilus and his force drain and the whole thing about a "wound in the force" is total bull****, and i think they shoudl just say it is non-canon and take it out of the star wars universe, like they should for the Yuuzhan vong, because it is just a cheap shot, without Nihilus' so called "force drain" ability, i think just about anyone would be able to beat him

• 3 weeks later...

Force hunger is literally force lightning as shown when he drain Darth Sion in the beginning of K.O.T.O.R 2, except for the fact that it drains you, and Revan was said to be one of the most greatist 'force weilders' in his time e.g. Star Wars is saying Revan was the most powerful froce weilder of his era which means the K.O.T.O.R, don't you think that's saying something? Who says Revan can't use the force to hold the ship together? Remember that Visas managed to face Nhilius and still live even if he didn't concentrate on her as much as the Exile, as for the force drain a life saber could bloke it just like the force lightning i am pretty sure he would have the knowledge of how to block it, and as for the best force weilder in the galaxy during the K.O.T.O.R time Revan is the wisest :p.:lsduel:

afaik you cant block drain with a lightsaber. they just use the same effect but a different color in the games. force drain is of a different nature than lightning. i actually think that drain wouldnt even be shown as an effect in the movies, just like force heal. the only way to block drain is through resistance or absorption powers like in kotor and the jedi knight games. revan would know ways to block normal drain, but i think nihilus' is something else. he killed an entire planet full of force sensitives, which also had half the jedi council on it!

Force hunger is literally force lightning as shown when he drain Darth Sion in the beginning of K.O.T.O.R 2, except for the fact that it drains you, and Revan was said to be one of the most greatist 'force weilders' in his time e.g. Star Wars is saying Revan was the most powerful froce weilder of his era which means the K.O.T.O.R, don't you think that's saying something? Who says Revan can't use the force to hold the ship together? Remember that Visas managed to face Nhilius and still live even if he didn't concentrate on her as much as the Exile, as for the force drain a life saber could bloke it just like the force lightning i am pretty sure he would have the knowledge of how to block it, and as for the best force weilder in the galaxy during the K.O.T.O.R time Revan is the wisest :p.:lsduel:

Revan appears to be one of the most powerful force wielders in the Kotor era, true but there's no way to compare him with Jedi of other eras, furthermore I think George Lucas stated that Sidious is the most powerful Lord of the Sith in the entire Sw universe (and if you read the wiki entry to dark empire, that becomes quite apparent. but it's lame. =))

Apart from that, IF there is a force technique that allows one to block Nihilus' drain chances are Kreia would know about it (and Revan as well as he discovered the trayus academy even before her). But apparently there isn't. The Exile is the only one that can withstand the drain. And Visas, due to her bond (or whatever) to Nihilus. And Mandalore, because the plot protects him. :p (Alternatively, Nihilus didn't try to drain him. Though that seems unreasonable to me)

Evan though Revan is basically just any person who you desire to be; he's still the most powerful Jedi/Sith in the KOTOR era (at least as far as the games go). I don't think Nihilus's flashy powers and heavy breathing would be enough to subdue/beat Revan.

Apart from that, IF there is a force technique that allows one to block Nihilus' drain chances are Kreia would know about it (and Revan as well as he discovered the trayus academy even before her).
and his insatiable hunger for knowledge would add more probability to that i suppose.

But apparently there isn't.
hmm, was the way kreia killed vrook, kavar and zez the same nihilus drain technique?

(Alternatively, Nihilus didn't try to drain him. Though that seems unreasonable to me)

mandalore was a breadcrumb to a guy who ate planets worth of force power.

i wouldnt bother picking up a little breadcrumb (canderous) when i'm hungry and there is a seemingly juicy steak (exile) in front of me.

Archived