Home

Revan VS. Nihilus... who would win

Anakin Skywalker

Who would win in a fight?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

Having said that, to assume that Exile was the ONLY one capable ot defeating Nihilus is still grossly inaccurate. Neither Nihilus nor Exile were capable of absorbing other's life energy prior to events of Malachor V - that is the enent that triggered it - and both have developed this ability after the fact. Through the Force. No other survivors of Malachor V that developed their Force sensitivity after the event (Bao-Dur) have that ability.

Sorry, but no. That does not add up with what we know from the game. Note how Kreia describes Nihilus' abilities, for example:

Kreia: "He... if he can truly be called a man any longer... is one of the dark lords that pursues you. I do not think he knows what you are, not yet. He spared the Miraluka, and that may have been the last shred of feeling that exists within him. Keep his slave close to you. I suspect there was a reason he spared her... and perhaps a reason that she survived when the rest of her people and the Jedi did not. Perhaps he is bound to her... as I am bound to you. If so, there may be a death served by hers. It is a technique that is almost as old as the Sith themselves... it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes.It cannot be taught... it can only be gained through instinct, through experiencing its effects, first-hand."

It is not an ability you can "learn" or "develop". You can get it only through hard experience. And only if you're already a trained force sensitive. Bao-Dur does not have it, even though he was there and was force-sensitive.

It seems to be based on possessing the ability to sense the anguish of others. The exile could do that as a trained jedi, while Bao-Dur could not. And the exile IS unique in this case.

Kreia: "There is a place in the galaxy where the dark side of the Force runs strong. It is something of the Sith, but it was fueled by war. It corrupts all that walks on its surface, drowns them in the power of the dark side - it corrupts all life. And it feeds on death. Revan knew the power of such places... and the power in making them. They can be used to break the will of others... of Jedi, promising them power, and turning them to the dark side.Did you never wonder how Revan corrupted so many of the Jedi, so much of the Republic, so quickly?The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion.Culminating a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from... save one.And that is what I sought to understand. How one could turn away from such power, give up the Force... and still live. But I see what happened now. It is because you had no choice.It is because you were afraid."

Kreia: "But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force."

In short, Revan put an ultimatum before all jedi at Malachor - turn to the dark side or die. And they all chose one or the other. All but the exile. You might put to Nihilus being another exception now, but note that there IS a connection between the exile and Nihilus:

The masters: "There was a gathering of Jedi on the planet - when we realized that something was attacking us, we resolved to meet secretly to attempt to find this threat.Then... Katarr was no more.When we felt Katarr die, there is something we felt, something we'd felt once before. An echo in the Force.We'd felt it before when you stood before us. Whatever this threat, whatever this hunger is, it is something tied to you, something you have experienced directly. This echo travels in the places where death has walked, where planets have died. Massacres fuel its power, the death of life fuels it."

The masters: "You're like Malachor... it's in you, it's what you are now. You must have noticed as you've fought across all these planets, killing hundreds - only to become more and more powerful. Why do you think that was?But what's worse, is that bonding you have - it hasn't gone away. It's gotten stronger, and the more attachments you form, the more you draw others to you.And that is why you are a threat to us all.What if other Jedi went to war as you did, suffered the same events, and emerged as you did. What if there was a crucible that trained such Jedi to consume and kill? For you, Malachor was that crucible. What's worse, is these Sith that we face... I fear that they have learned the lesson of Malachor all too well. It is what allows them to prey on Force users, to become stronger when Force Sensitives are near. {Accusing}Somehow, they have learned their hunger from you. And so you have brought about the end of the Jedi, and perhaps all the knowledge of the Force."

The masters: "The Sith are a threat, it is true. But the threat they present... it is tied to you in some way. The echo we have felt on the worlds we have walked - we have encountered it only once before, when you stood before us at your trial.We believe that somehow, you are creating this - or that the Sith have learned this technique from you."

There is a connection between the exile and Nihilus, a commen link that is the source of their abilities. That is the undeniable conclusion. Heck, it isn't even a conclusion - the masters flat out say it.

In other words, no matter how you put it - the ability to feed on the Force is still is a power that is derived through the Force, and thus can be countred through the Force.

"There are techniques in the Force in which there is no defense."-Kreia.

Sorry. Looks like Nihilus got the trumpt card here.

QFT.

It may be derived through the force, but that does not mean it can be countered through the force. There is nothing to support that. Indeed, given how Nihilus as wiped out any and all opposition from even the most powerful jedi (and sith), it would seem more reasonable to conclude the exact opposite, since that appears to be what the circumstantial evidence supports.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"There are techniques in the Force in which there is no defense."-Kreia.

Sorry. Looks like Nihilus got the trumpt card here.

I'm truly puzzled by how much stock everyone's put in what Sith say. So you guys played through the game and you still take what Treya/Kreia said at face value? At one point she outright saids something along the lines of "everything I tell you is a lie", yet most everyone is quoting her as the reliable authority on the matter. In Yoda's own words, when describing Count Dooku's methods after he turned to the Dark Side, he saids that deceipt and mistrust are now his ways. Anything that comes from a Sith has to be taken with a grain of salt at best.

The perception of Nihilus' ultimate power stems from what happened on Katarr. And there isn't a whole lot of information as to what actually happened there. Visas is so traumatized by the event that she is barely able to talk about it and not a lot of other witnesses are around. All that is known is that Nihilus was the cause, and knowing that this is Sith we're talking about, of course, there would never be an exaggeration to the extent of his power.

Here's an example from the game though - in his hunger Nihilus descends on Telos, intent on devouring Jedi present there. And what happens to the plant? Nothing. Was he not close enough to consume all life there? What about all the spaceships engaged in the battle overhead? What about the Mandalorians that outright boarded his ship to blow it up? Suddenly he's a whole lot less powerful than it originally appeared.

It's the most telling that the remaining Jedi Masters originally conclude that Exile is the source of this threat and then attempt to neutralize her. Their reasoning that Sith learned this from her is incomplete at best, yet when they attempt to cut her off from the Force, Kreia breaks in and kills them all in much the same fashion as Exile "feeds" on others, which is supposedly not a power anyone could learn. How did she learn it then? More Sith deception. And you guys are so buying it.

I'm truly puzzled by how much stock everyone's put in what Sith say. So you guys played through the game and you still take what Treya/Kreia said at face value? At one point she outright saids something along the lines of "everything I tell you is a lie", yet most everyone is quoting her as the reliable authority on the matter. In Yoda's own words, when describing Count Dooku's methods after he turned to the Dark Side, he saids that deceipt and mistrust are now his ways. Anything that comes from a Sith has to be taken with a grain of salt at best.

Oh please... If your argument is based on Kreia being evil and so everything she ever says is wrong, then your argumentation is already flawed. It's very helpful is you infer that everybody here takes everything takes anything Kreia says at face value, because you have no evidence of that. We may quote Kreia, but that does not mean we believe everything she says. We do not blatantly ignore it on the sole basis of her having ties to the Sith. There are times when Kreia should be criticized. If she told me water was wet, I'd check with at least three other people before I believed her. But your argument seems to be that if she said water was wet, then clearly it can't be, since she always lies. She doesn't. That's the terrible thing about Kreia - all her lies are 60% truth, and all her truths are 50% lies. You better not ignore her, however, because she IS a source of great knowledge. And the passages where we quote her here are passages where we find her comments to be truthful, either because she is the only source or because it fits with the facts that we know. Characterassassination against Kreia won't change that.

The perception of Nihilus' ultimate power stems from what happened on Katarr. And there isn't a whole lot of information as to what actually happened there. Visas is so traumatized by the event that she is barely able to talk about it and not a lot of other witnesses are around. All that is known is that Nihilus was the cause, and knowing that this is Sith we're talking about, of course, there would never be an exaggeration to the extent of his power.

Except, of course, that we've actually seen his attack on Katarr in "Unseen, Unheard" - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unseen%2C_Unheard - a six-page comic book story from Star Wars Tales 24, which - incidentally - is written by Chris Avellone, who just happens to be the chap who wrote the plot of TSL. Of course, I could also just refer to what I've already quoted the masters for saying... I find that pretty conclusive in itself.

Here's an example from the game though - in his hunger Nihilus descends on Telos, intent on devouring Jedi present there. And what happens to the plant? Nothing. Was he not close enough to consume all life there? What about all the spaceships engaged in the battle overhead? What about the Mandalorians that outright boarded his ship to blow it up? Suddenly he's a whole lot less powerful than it originally appeared.

As is already stated in the game, the spaceships, the mandalorians are nothing to Nihilus. He just doesn't care. If they want to put up a fight, let them. He is content to let them fight in futility as he savors the moment of the hopeless resistance of his prey. That they may kill his people doesn't matter. That they destroy his ships doesn't matter. Let them think for a moment longer that they have a chance. Their ultimate doom will be so much sweeter for it, their horror so much greater. Nihilus made one mistake, however: He thought he could destroy the exile just as easily.

It's the most telling that the remaining Jedi Masters originally conclude that Exile is the source of this threat and then attempt to neutralize her. Their reasoning that Sith learned this from her is incomplete at best, yet when they attempt to cut her off from the Force, Kreia breaks in and kills them all in much the same fashion as Exile "feeds" on others, which is supposedly not a power anyone could learn. How did she learn it then? More Sith deception. And you guys are so buying it.

That Kreia can kill the jedi masters does not mean that she possesses the same ability as exile and Nihilus does. Indeed, that argument makes no sense. The exile's ability is consistently described as being a consequence of his status as a wound in the force, which is exactly why Kreia needs the exile. If Kreia had that ability and was a wound herself, then she would have no need for the exile.

I'm truly puzzled by how much stock everyone's put in what Sith say. So you guys played through the game and you still take what Treya/Kreia said at face value? At one point she outright saids something along the lines of "everything I tell you is a lie", yet most everyone is quoting her as the reliable authority on the matter.

When Kreia and Visas are the only two sources of information we have on Nihilus' power, you have to take what they say as the truth. That is, of course, unless you are blinded by fanboyism and cannot accept that Nihilus would eat Revan up in a matter of seconds. I don't believe everything she says, but she is the most logical source of info I we have.

What reason would Kreia have to lie? What would she have to gain from lying to the Exile about how powerful Nihilus was? If anyone had the ability to go stop him, she wouldn't have had to go to such great lengths to ensure that the Exile was the one to fight and kill him.

Look at those links again, and tell me what's not to understand.

Here's an example from the game though - in his hunger Nihilus descends on Telos, intent on devouring Jedi present there. And what happens to the plant? Nothing.

There were several Republic ships in orbit, protecting the planet, and a Mandalorian raiding party on his ship. Those things had to be taken care of first before he could devour the planet. Unfortunately for him, the Exile got to him first.

Remember though, that Nihilus didn't care about those things. All he cared about was eating everyone on the planet. He didn't give a second thought to the other threats, because he can't. He only does what his power tells him to do.

One thing I've noticed is when people play the game a lot, they skip the dialogue as much as they can because they've already heard it. The problem is they forget. I see a lot of that happening here.

First off the knowledge of what happened on Katarr seems to be common knowlege. Take the time to talk to some of the citizens to see if it is mentioned.

Katarr1.jpg

There are other things you need to see to know more about Nihilus' power.

Katarr5.jpg

Katarr10.jpg

Katarr12.jpg

Katarr13.jpg

Katarr14.jpg

Katarr15.jpg

Of course Kreia does a Nihilus power on the Jedi Masters. They didn't stand a chance.

Katarr2.jpg

In fact it is "undefendable", unless you are a wound in the Force, like the Exile. You may argue that there could be "a power" out there that Revan "may know that could stop Nihilus' attack, but as of now, no one knows anything of such a power.

A few things:

1) To think out of Star Wars a bit, onto a world where people paint themselves silver and zooms around on surfboard. Galactis have infinite Hunger, yet there is a chance of some weird technique/device that would stop him, as long as you believe in tight leotards, and have flappy hands.

My point? Nothing is "invincible" Powerful, yes, but not unbeatable. Its like, does his power work on a bunch of muiated yasalamari? its like, how about a bunch of freaks cooked up by some religious fanatics living in the mouth of some big pile of meat and shells. The list goes on and on.

Plus, there are definite ways to bypass/lessen it. Visas survive the assault did she? I mean, it is not probable that Nihilus deliberately miss hitting her. There is also no information on how the world-eating process takes place, and if the victims are aware of its happenings beforehand taking appropriate measures. There may be many weakness to this process, just that the assault comes too sudden, and it is too late to do anything. We don't know IF there is anything something can do if ample warnign is given. Maybe it is some simple task like playing country music to the force-zombies!

Out of curiosity, Christos K, do you believe Revan would be able to win a fight against 100 or Jedi Masters attacking in unison?

When I was on the Star Forge I would let hundreds of Sith come to me and then slap them as if they disobeyed me. I would use the "Spawn enemies on demand" mod and bring all of the people you could take twise and totally destroy them with force wave, storm, and heal. Just with a high strength and wisdom. So I remember people saying gameplay equals reality. I used no cheats doing this only mod. None of the mods give all the feats and powers or anything. They are just thing that upgrade some items, and give you new items. None of these were mods that make you very very very very powerful. just better. Not much much much much much much much much much better. Just Better But still mods are gameplay and gameplay equals reality

Plus, there are definite ways to bypass/lessen it. Visas survive the assault did she? I mean, it is not probable that Nihilus deliberately miss hitting her. There is also no information on how the world-eating process takes place, and if the victims are aware of its happenings beforehand taking appropriate measures. There may be many weakness to this process, just that the assault comes too sudden, and it is too late to do anything. We don't know IF there is anything something can do if ample warnign is given. Maybe it is some simple task like playing country music to the force-zombies!

Yet again,

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/im...devastation.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Devastation_of_Katarr

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Katarr/Katarr2.jpg

^ Jedi Masters fully prepared but didn't even stand a chance against Kreia using the same techique.

It is possible he left Visas alive because he needed her sight to find more Jedi throughout the galaxy, to which she was a very valuable tool.

And it is not the point he is invincible, it is the fact that nobody can get close enough to him to kill him until the Exile. Anybody that wanted to kill him who got within 100 feet of him would be destroyed without mercy. Attacking him with a ship directly into the Ravager's deck could possibly kill him, but he may have actually been physically impossible to kill until he severely weakened himself when he tried to kill Exile.

I have no idea why this thread keeps going. There is no way in the galaxy, time, or space that Revan could go head to head with Nihilus and live. The point of most of TSL is that you are the Exile, a wound in the Force and the only one capable of defeating Nihilus.

When I was on the Star Forge I would let hundreds of Sith come to me and then slap them as if they disobeyed me.

When was the ability to slap someone modded into KotOR?

Hundreds you say? Literally? Were they all attacking you at once? None of the areas in KotOR are even large enough to hold that many people in such a way they could all swarm over one person at once.

So I remember people saying gameplay equals reality.

Completely untrue. In both games you never see your character bleed when they're stabbed, use the toilet, or even open a door using their hands. Heck, in KotOR II there's an animation where you can stab (or be stabbed) straight through the heart and still keep going...

None of these were mods that make you very very very very powerful. just better. Not much much much much much much much much much better. Just Better

Well, regardless of how much you've ubered up your character that's still not the way the game was intended to be played. Sounds a lot like saying "I'm a little pregnant" IMO - either you are or you aren't. In this case you either play the game the devs designed it to be played or you don't.

But still mods are gameplay and gameplay equals reality

Even supposing that gameplay does equal reality, you have to take into account that these are fan-made modifications that are not endorsed, sponsored, canonized, or deemed official by LA in any way. If I made a mod that has Carth get eaten by a krayt dragon on Taris would that make it canon? It would be in the game. If I made a mod that had Malak get shot and killed by Saul on the Leviathan, would that make it canon? No to both. Fan-made modifications to a game are just as canon as fan fiction or fan theories (aka fanon).

Still, this has drifted away from the original question a bit. Do you think Revan would be able to kill 100 Jedi Masters attacking unison?

Still, this has drifted away from the original question a bit. Do you think Revan would be able to kill 100 Jedi Masters attacking unison?

Well do you think Kreia would be? Since, like many here say, she's using the exact same technique as Nihilus, something she herself said cannot be leaned?

Dialog with her suggests though that she is not "consumed" by that ability. Perhaps it's not the same ability then? Perhaps it's something she learned at the Traya academy. Revan was there as well, so it might not be that far-fetched that Revan can kill several Jedi masters at once.

100 is a rather large number though, but we know nothing about Kreia's ability except that she killed 3 masters with ease.

Yet again,

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/im...devastation.jpg

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Devastation_of_Katarr

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Katarr/Katarr2.jpg

^ Jedi Masters fully prepared but didn't even stand a chance against Kreia using the same techique.

It is possible he left Visas alive because he needed her sight to find more Jedi throughout the galaxy, to which she was a very valuable tool.

And it is not the point he is invincible, it is the fact that nobody can get close enough to him to kill him until the Exile. Anybody that wanted to kill him who got within 100 feet of him would be destroyed without mercy. Attacking him with a ship directly into the Ravager's deck could possibly kill him, but he may have actually been physically impossible to kill until he severely weakened himself when he tried to kill Exile.

I have no idea why this thread keeps going. There is no way in the galaxy, time, or space that Revan could go head to head with Nihilus and live. The point of most of TSL is that you are the Exile, a wound in the Force and the only one capable of defeating Nihilus.

1: The Jedi weren't necessarily prepared. They didn't have much reason to expect what was coming at them. Given Kreia's ability, it's even entirely possible they didn't even know she was there.

2: There's really no intelligent reason to believe that Nihilus was physically invincible. He was (theoretically) a tough fight, of course, he's a frickin Sith Lord. But his only appreciable strength or notable ability was his ability to kill whoever he wants at long range. That does indeed make him effectively invincible for the most part, but it's just stupid to claim that there's anything significant more behind his power.

3: One reason so many people resist the the whole wound in the force thing is because it's just SO stupid. I'm not saying it's wrong, but just an FYI that that's probably why so many people argue against it.

Well do you think Kreia would be? Since, like many here say, she's using the exact same technique as Nihilus, something she herself said cannot be leaned?

Dialog with her suggests though that she is not "consumed" by that ability. Perhaps it's not the same ability then? Perhaps it's something she learned at the Traya academy. Revan was there as well, so it might not be that far-fetched that Revan can kill several Jedi masters at once.

100 is a rather large number though, but we know nothing about Kreia's ability except that she killed 3 masters with ease.

I agree. If Kreia learned that power from Trayus academy, there is no doubt Revan learned that power. If it isnt the same power that still means Revan learned it if Kreia learned it from Trayus academy. On the xbox version of Star Wars KotOR I was able to take on every opponent by my self because I got my power up with FLU if you have heard of it. Have you heard of that whole super Jedi glitch. I think that glitch seems to be a leaked secret. It just is kind of obvious and makes you incredibally powerful. With that glitch it is possible to get your level up higher than 20. And that is not a modifacation. So this answers an earlier question That I already answered.

Can someone please find out if the power Kreia used is the same Nihilus uses. Or if it isnt but very simmilar to the U.S.N.D.P. (Unstoppable Super Nihilus Drain Power)

k200047ix5.jpg

Sorry for the double post but my computer just got done loading the picture. I didnt see it earlier. This only mean the there are version of force push that have no defense to them. But then Kreia is probably exagerating because she has to come up with an exuse of why a simple force push would work on her. This says nothing about Nihilus's power being unstoppable but for all we know whenever Nihilus was using drain life on the Exile, Visas, and Mandalor that could be is all powerful power. But we do not know. Which means that the Exile is the only person that it would defenitly not work on. We dont know. Unless some producer from TSL comes on here and corrects us. I think we should try to get them to look at this thread, even though they probably wint act.

Can someone please find out if the power Kreia used is the same Nihilus uses. Or if it isnt but very simmilar to the U.S.N.D.P. (Unstoppable Super Nihilus Drain Power)

I've never thought it was the same power. More like a very advanced form of Drain Life, which left the masters unconnected to the Force. Then again, this is just my opinion. I'm simply basing it off Kreia's statement - "It is a technique that is almost as old as the Sith themselves... it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes.It cannot be taught... it can only be gained through instinct, through experiencing its effects, first-hand."

I think she did learn the about the power, but she was never able to wield it, since she never experienced its effects, like Nihilus and the Exile did.

This only mean the there are version of force push that have no defense to them.

Force Push has practically nothing to do with that statement. She was telling the Exile about the incident where she was exiled and stripped of her powers. She was speaking of the technique that Nihilus used in taking her powers from her and casting her down. Nihilus "pushed" her simply to let Sion have the advantage over her so he could be the crap out of her.

Now, where and how did Nihilus and the Exile get exposed to it then?

How about through instinct?

Some Jedi have certain propensities to be good at certain techniques. The Exile and Force bonds, for example. Nihilus obviously was especially bound to this technique, so much that he lost control over it.

But who can say who else exactly has it? It's not a teachable thing, so why assume Revan learned it? Kreia may or may not have been using it on the Jedi on Dantooine. There is no certain or obvious answer, although it's entirely possible she did. After all, if that's what stripped her of her power, then she did "experience its effects, first-hand," so maybe she learned it then.

So much of this is ambiguous in the game, which is the problem. What exactly is there no defense against? Was it Nihilus' drain or just another force technique that stripped Kreia of her power? What exactly does stripped of her power mean? (She was still alive and force sensitive afterwards, even if not at Sith Lord levels)

I am going to say something that might be possible. What is when Darth Malak fired on Revan's ship s/he experienced it. It took the council to praserve Revan didnt it. Maybe Kreia also experienced it. We know nothing about Nihilus or how he actually got the power.

I am going to say something that might be possible. What is when Darth Malak fired on Revan's ship s/he experienced it. It took the council to praserve Revan didnt it. Maybe Kreia also experienced it. We know nothing about Nihilus or how he actually got the power.

When the council captured Revan, there was no massive echo in the Force left behind. Unlike the Exile, Revan wasn't completely stripped of the force, the council just gave him a mind wipe and suppressed his abilities.

And we do know some about Nihilus. We know he was once a man, he was a survivor of the Mandalorian War, he somehow stripped Kreia of her powers, he is drawn to gatherings of Jedi, and he killed everything on Katarr simply by speaking. True, we don't know the exact details of how he acquired the power, but we do know he felt the effects of the echo at Malachor, and he was consumed by it.

I agree. If Kreia learned that power from Trayus academy, there is no doubt Revan learned that power. If it isnt the same power that still means Revan learned it if Kreia learned it from Trayus academy.

Irrelevant in regards to his ability to fight Nihilus. Kreia presumably would've known it when she was overthrown and stropped of her powers by Nihilus, but that didn't stop him.

On the xbox version of Star Wars KotOR I was able to take on every opponent by my self

Not what I asked you. My question is if Revan would've been able to kill 100 Jedi Masters like Nihilus did.

Gameplay rules are pretty hard to apply to this. No one has any "hit points" and whatnot in SW. One direct shot with a blaster is enough to kill any human, how many experience points they've earned won't changed that. Nor does physical strength play much of a role in lightsaber combat, how wise they are affect their ability to cast Force powers... Gameplay rules in KotOR can't be applied to real situations, and as a result, canon.

With that glitch it is possible to get your level up higher than 20. And that is not a modifacation.

Wrong game. We're talking about Revan, who presumably is not the PC in TSL.

Yes whenever I would use force wave on my opponet(s) they would go flying. On the starforge I would perposely let many Dark Jedi and Sith come at me I would just kill them with force wave, storm, statis field. If one got near me I would cut it down easliy and then use force heal. You this thread kind of only has one point. I am always going to think what I want to think about this. Its a game. I will continue to ague but nones changing my mind. My opinion for Revan not knowing anything about the power against Nihilus. #1 They are put in a duel arena back to back, Revan would kill Nihilus. #2 They are put at the ends of the arena, Nihilus wins.

Now if Revan did know a defense to the Nihilus power. #1 Back to Back, Revan Wins. #2 At the ends, Revan Wins.

Now if Revan knew the power. #1 Back to Back, draw. # At ends, draw.

Now if Kreia says that Nihilus' power has no defense then Revan is the heart of the force and if Revan is the heart of the force do you think Revan would not learn that power or a defense to that power? If anyone was the heart of the force do you think they would learn the power or a defense to the power. Oh, I meant K1. There is a super glitch to for xbox K1 to make you stronger and you can get a higher level even though it takes a while.

I find it amusing how you consider gameplay to be Canon.

I respect that you wont change your mind, but I find it odd that you use almost nothing to back up your opinion. You also simply repeat yourself over and over again, none of these aspects good for a debate.

Now if Kreia says that Nihilus' power has no defense then Revan is the heart of the force and if Revan is the heart of the force do you think Revan would not learn that power or a defense to that power?

Revan wasn't the heart of the Force. No canon source has ever said that. This quote from Kreia is probably one of the most misunderstood quotes I've ever seen.

"Staring into his eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force."

Like staring into the heart of the Force. If I said eating a hamburger that's been microwaved for 2 minutes was like eating rubber, it wouldn't necessarily mean the hamburger had become rubber. And even if Revan was the "heart of the Force", that wouldn't make any difference except for making him an even tastier meal for Nihilus. The stronger Revan is in the Force, the easier it is for Nihilus to sense him, therefore making it easier for him to eat Revan right up.

There is a super glitch to for xbox K1 to make you stronger and you can get a higher level even though it takes a while.

Listen - gameplay and glitches aren't canon, and there's nothing you can say to make them canon. I could use KSE to give the Exile super-insane strength and every Force power in the game, but that wouldn't suddenly make it canon. So please don't use that kind of stuff anymore to back up your arguments.

Archived