Home

Revan VS. Nihilus... who would win

Anakin Skywalker

Who would win in a fight?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Revan
    • Nihilus

Self-preservation? Not even a mindless beast would consume itself. And he's not quite as mindless as that, really. He sent Visas after the Exile and was behind the Sith activities on Onderon and Dxun.

I don't need to, since the game already does through dialog (with Colonel Tobin I believe) :) Nihilus slowly drains everyone in his presence, including his own crew, merely by being near them without expending any energy or will to do so. The crew of the Ravager have been with him for years, so the effects on them are plainly visible. Presumably he's actively shielding Visas from it, unless the "ambient drain aura" (or whatever) is weak enough that force sensitives (unlike his regular crew) can protect themselves from it.

The Exile's task force only makes a brief visit on the ship, an hour or two at most, and as such that innate drain would not be harmful during such a short exposure.

To actively drain someone, like the instakill drain he did to every living thing on Katarr and tried to do to the Exile, expends his power and makes him more "hungry". A Jedi might be strong enough in the force to make it worthwhile, but not a single non-force sensitive. As the game dialog says he'd have to feed on all life on Citadel Station and the planet below for it to be worthwhile if there are no force users.

Thus, unless Revan had some means to shield or block Nihilus drain power she would just prove to be a significantly tastier and more nutritious snack for Nihilus to feed on. The fight would be over before it had a chance to begin, being drained to an empty husk within seconds.

Wow. Your right Revans pretty much screwed at a head to head confrontation..........................................But with Revan being the master stratagist he is I still think he'd win as said above he would think to destroy the ship or figure out another way to win.

REVAN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tallying up all of Nihilus' powers puts him well above Revan.

Powers of Darth Nihilus

"This ship… is it his weakness? It should not exist, yet it cruises the darkness between the stars. He tore it from the mass shadows of Malachor, along with his fleet… that is a measure of his power."

--Tobin

Mandalore: [The Ravager] is barely holding itself together. The structural damage should have destroye dit long ago.

Tobin: He holds it together. And he keeps us all alive, just enough, like rotworms in a dying beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogIiuZI9PQ

"When my Lord spoke, every living thing on Katarr died."

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=172&page=191

As we see, Nihilus easily tosses around a Jedi Master and his former tutor but that is not all.

What Traya later says happened to her:

"And there would be those, like me, who have had the Force stripped from them."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2bcS4uZWtY

Force Choke

Able to transfer his conscience into toehr objects to escape death.

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=646&page=070

Nihilus vs. The Jedi Exile, The Mandalore and (his former) apprentice Visas Marr

First and foremost, what shape was Nihilus in prior to the fight with the Exile?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogIiuZI9PQ

1:49

"The Master suffers... If he can not feed, then the hunger begins to consume him The planet Telos... He may feed on something upon its surface to sustain himself a while longer."

2:33

"[Kreia] spoke of the Jedi academy here on Telos...and my Master was forced to come here." -Tobin

2:54

"If there are no Jedi here, then my Lord cannot feed his hunger. He will destroy the planet, the station... he will cleanse it of life. ...and if there are no Jedi below, he will have no other choice."

So, the Exile, Visas and the Mandalore all proceed to the bridge of The Ravager and confront Nihilus in this condition.

The subtitles aren’t in English but it’s the clearest vid I could find of this.

At 00:34, Nihilus stuns the Exile. The Exile and everyone else is at his mercy with no more than a gesture after turning around.

But he chooses not to. He chooses, because he “suffers”, to try and drain the Exile. (1:08) He then falls down before getting back up, withdrawing his saber and preparing to fight.

Jump to the end of the fight. After the Mandalore, Visas and the Exile have been assaulting him.

What were the results of that initial conflict?

Visas: “He... is too powerful...” (1:56)

So, the only canon account we have of how that first skirmish went was that apparently he was either beating the crap out of all of them or whatever they did had no effect. And this is him doubly weakened.

But yes, Nihilus does eventually lose the fight. If he had chosen to, however, he could have beaten the Exile in the first seconds of the fight. And the Exile overcame Nihilus with 2 assistants.

About Nihilus

Kreia on Nihilus:

"One cannot have power of that magnitude and still think and perceive the universe as we do."

"his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him."

Visas: I do not believe he knows his ship has been boarded. And if he did, he would not care. The extent of his power can not be put into words. And his perceptions have grown as well. To him...

Tobin: You are dust motes in a storm. A grain upon the beach and as insignificant as a body that orbits the graveyard of Malachor.

Canderous: If he’s so powerful, why hasn’t he stopped us, then?

Tobin: It is because he sees planets, stars...not people. To him, the planet below, the station with its teeming life, only that is massive enough to demand his attention.

Visas: He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."

NON-CANON/CUT CONTENT

Darth Nihilus owns Darth Sion

Wow..This forums been going on awhile. But yha.

Nihilus wins. I voted for Revan, and even tryed to defend him. (As any stubborn Revan Fanboy would.) But i was proved wrong.

Revan can't beat Nihilus. Period.

Revan could HIRE someone to try and kill Nihilus.

Revan's ship could destroy Nihilus's ship.

Revan's army could beat Nihilus's army.

But those are all moot points.

Reven vs Nihilus in combat = Nihilus wins.

In Revan's defence, I think Revan would realize this...and just basicly aviod the fight...He can't win, and he knows it.

I quote Kreia: "Revan was power. Looking at him was like staring intop the haert of the force."

So let's see...

Nilhuis is a power hungry sith lord who is totally messed up.

Revan is a master of control and raw, power. Revan could own nilhuis easily. So nilhuis feeds off of killing jedi- Revan was strong, powerful- His will over everyone could easily counter Nilhuis's mind, and Revan could thus, destroy Nilhuis without even fighting him.

So Nilhuis had tons of awesome powers and stuff that make him pretty much invinible.

Revan's will to break jedi during the mandalorian wars and the jedi civil war with his mind is one extent of proof the Revan's will can overthrough Nilhuis's. Just as the exile beats darth Sion with his mind, Revan could destroy Nilhuis with his.

Revan is a master of control and raw, power. Revan could own nilhuis easily. So nilhuis feeds off of killing jedi- Revan was strong, powerful- His will over everyone could easily counter Nilhuis's mind, and Revan could thus, destroy Nilhuis without even fighting him.

From the numerous posts you've made, you seem to be forgetting Revan is still a mortal.... Remember, if you stab him he bleeds and if you blast him he still dies. ;)

(In addition, there is a complete lack of any evidence within either game to support your claim Revan can destroy people with his mind.)

Revan's will to break jedi during the mandalorian wars and the jedi civil war with his mind is one extent of proof the Revan's will can overthrough Nilhuis's. Just as the exile beats darth Sion with his mind, Revan could destroy Nilhuis with his.

How?

Nihilus doesn't have a mind in the normal sense. He cannot truly be called human any longer, because he is not - he's an animal, all he wants to do is feed. He doesn't care about anything else, and he's likely incapable of thinking of anything else too. Contests of will are wasted on him, because he has no will to even overcome in the first place.

Still, it's a pretty simple issue to debate. The stronger someone is in the Force (which you have been saying Revan is) the more vulnerable they are to Nihilus. If he could kill an entire conclave of Jedi Masters I doubt one Sith Lord could stand up to him.

Problem with characters like Nihilus is, that their "powers" are very, very "strechy". They can be almost god-like, but in a comic, a good jedi can kill him with a clever trick. So it's hard to compare people with such powers. The dark Lord Revan would surely have found a clever tatic to destroy Nihilus - the redeemed Jedi Revan would have had trouble to withstand his powers in a face to face fight, but probably he would have found some solution before :-)

*Groan*

Alright, this fight is fairly inconclusive. First of all, they were both described as strong, but neither of them truly showed any power. Sure, Nihilus can swallow planet life if they have enough Jedi, but he can only do it if there's a ton of them. Also, Nihilus had to continuously feed on life or he would starve. Quite a sacrifice, I think.

Revan hadn't shown any feats of power, nor any things to demerit his power. This is just like asking "Who would win in a pazaak match, Atton or Han Solo?" You know Atton plays Pazaak, but there's nothing to show exactly how good he is.

Revan was a powerful Jedi, but my guess is he wasn't that much stronger than Anakin Skywalker in his prime (if at all). Mace Windu and Palpatine both basically said Anakin was the most powerful Jedi alive at that time in terms of raw power; he probably didn't get to live to his full potential, though.

Anyway, there isn't enough information on either side to reach a verdict.

• 4 months later...

Hmm I thought this thread was over... or had been changed to HK-47 (Tied with Mandalore/Canderous for official Star Wars badass... LOL) vs. Nihilus (Is only an animal with the intentions of a cannok who has an extremely rare powerful power that supposedly can only be countered with be someone who doesnt feel the force at all) Well since it is still Revan (Most likely in the top 10 most favorite Star Wars character, Revan has been known for being very powerful and possibly even creating the Thought Bomb technique, which could be used against Nihilus) vs Nihilus (Is also in a top ten list but probably in the Favorite/Most powerful Sith Lord, which Revan is also in and to some people Nihilus isnt even considered a Sith but just in name) Some of the things I have said can sound fanboyish but that is only because I believe Revan could find a way to stop Nihilus, but that doesnt mean I think Nihilus couldnt still have Revan for desert. When I say this doesnt mean Nihilus learned the power from the Trayus Academy but Kreia said that the power is as old as the Sith, its is not known if she means the species or the teachings, if she meant teachings I am sure there would have to be some connection from Ultimate Force/Life Draining Power to the Sith. Why wouldnt she say the Force or the Jedi knowing the Jedi are older and the Force has always existed. Kreia also says that anything is possible with the force. Now Revan discovered the Trayus Acedemy and was the first one to unlock its secrets (bescides the True Sith or Ancient Sith Lords of course who built it) Now if the technique is as old as the Sith than I am sure the Jedi the Sith and all Force Beings would have studied it and who ever said that that Drain power was a power/technique which there was no defense to. And again Kreia has said so many things I dont even think we should listen to her ideas when playing the game or using them on the forums. I mean:

There are Techniques in the force in which there is no defense.

Anything is possible with the force.

That power cannot be taught, it comes by natural.

The Force has its own will.

Now all of these conflict with eachother, If anything is possible with the force than anything can be taught and there would be a defense to that power, If there are techniques/powers which have no defense to them then Anyone who is to gain that power will be the ultimate scab/animal/thing in the galaxy and only an Exile who has lost their connection to the force can stop it or a super cool droid like HK-47 who is equiped enough can stop it, if the power cannot be taught than the force barely exists if nothing is impossible with the force UNLESS that power might not even be the Force but still the force could be used to stop it if nothing is impossible, and if the Force as a will than why the hell would it allow anyone to have that power I mean especially if it/Nihilus could harm the Force. So in other words Kreia is clearly a picky, cant be happy, wannabe SUPER FORCE BEING, who is crazy about the force she would want to kill it... I mean she is smoking too much Dhagobah Grean (If you have never heard that saying be used search for Star Wars Gansta Rap, it is hilarious :D:):D.) So until more info is given about either Revan and Nihilus there will be no winner, no looser. I believe Revan could win or at least defend against the power in a way. But we will have to wait until K3 or something official.

Interesting topic question... I honestly don't know who would win... I did vote for Revan though because I think that his skills would greatly help in this 'fight'. On a second thought I think that either one could win this fight, actually. They are both very powerful beings, so I think that either one could win.

If i had to choose which i am givin that chance id say they both would kill eachother.....why, by the facts ive read in this HUGE thread it looks like Revan with his brilliant thinking might have not known about Nihilus's Force Life sucking something or w/e....and Nihilus never actually met revan so knowing that He would die from the Pure strength in physical fighting....

Nihilus=Force Master

Revan=Physical Master

I like both of em but thats just ME!!!!

The more I read forum topics with Revan mentioned the more I learn that lots of ppl hate and underestimate his character...which is veeery sad. Ok I completely understand that there are lots of original Star Wars fans(movies, books..) and when such character like Revan appears and his creators make him soooo powerful and great you cant just agree with this...I saw a lot of **** about Revan being nothing compared to Anakin, or that Luke much more powerful...but this is very stupid to say, cos as creators of Star Wars Expanded Universe stated that Revan was the most powerful force user of his era (this inc. Marca Ragnos, Exar Kun, Bane, and etc...) and George Lucas stated himself that old jedi were more experienced and stronger with the force...So screw you all who say that Revan is only "a great military tactician" and that Luke pwns him... thats soooo ignorant.. And here is smth about Revans powers and achievements:

- Again, as a Dark Lord of the Sith, Revan is immensely powerful and considered to be one the most powerful of all time. According to another Sith Lord, Traya, he was power incarnate, looking at him was like "staring into the heart of the Force." He was strong enough to cause the entire Jedi Order to tremble. He was able to activate and take control of the Star Forge, a powerful Dark Side artifact, and survived the incredible Dark Side powers of Malachor V. Even after his mind was wiped, Revan regained his control of the Force extremely quickly, and the new Revan is perhaps the quickest Jedi ever trained next to Luke Skywalker.

- Revan's knowledge most likely matches or exceeds that of Darth Sidious. In a time when the Sith were very prominent, Revan not only studied every shred of knowledge the Jedi had to offer, but also studied ancient Sith holocrons, was taught by another powerful Dark Lord in a well of Dark Side energy on Malachor V, and visited Korriban as Sidious did. Knowledge was Darth Revan's fetish and it's likely he knew Sith magic as well.

- With a lightsaber, Revan is extremely dangerous. Already powerful and in control, he also has the ancient Sith holocron of Tulak Hord, the greatest lightsaber duelist to have ever lived. In addition, Revan is extremely experienced in lightsaber dueling, doing it on a regular basis and always emerging as victor.

- Tactically, Revan was a military genius. He is the almost sole reason the Republic won the Mandalorian War and very nearly destroyed the Republic despite Bastila's powerful morale controlling ability. During the Sith War, Revan purposefully left the Republic's infrastructure intact, so that even if he lost, he'd leave it stronger and more capable. He also utilized underlings like Sidious, particularly HK-47, to assassinate any destabilizing entities.

- Feats wise, Revan found and dominated the Star Forge, survived the Dark Side energies of Malachor V, converted many, many Jedi and half of the Republic fleet to his side, single-handedly defeated the leader of the Mandalorians and his army, and would have dominated the Republic, without destroying, through brute force, no subterfuge required. Arguably, Revan destroyed the Old Sith Empire, leaving the next truly dangerous Dark Lord of the Sith to be a mere Republic official - Sidious.

So saying that some monster like Nihilus would destroy him is childish..To me I think that Revan was too powerful in his connection to the force to let Nihilus suck even a spoon of it ))

Not that I agree with everything you just said, but - does any of that have any indication of whether or not he would survive an attack from Nihilus? No. The Exile survived his encounter with Nihilus for one reason and one reason only - he was a wound in the Force. A vacuum. An echo. There was nothing there for Nihilus to drain, and when he attempted it, he was severely weakened.

Revan, no matter how powerful, is still a regular Jedi/Sith in terms of the type of power or abilities he has. In fact, even if he was as powerful as you claim, it would only make him an even more obvious target for Nihilus.

And there never been stated that there is no defense against Nihilus's force drain ability. But it was stated in Kotor 2 that Nihilus and Sion started their open activities only after Raven disappeared so they were just afraid of his mere presence:).Also it was said that Revan USED(controlled) the force not depended on it like all other force sensitives , that’s why he was able to use dark side powers not being fallen to the dark side.... Also he had an incredible will that helped him not to be consumed by Malachor 5 and Star Forge (which did it with the whole Rakata race)...

And there never been stated that there is no defense against Nihilus's force drain ability.
Kreia says, "There are techniques in the Force to which there is no defense." She says this while the cinematic that shows Nihilus using what seems to be nothing other than a small-scale version of his drain power to strip her of her power.

But it was stated in Kotor 2 that Nihilus and Sion started their open activities only after Raven disappeared so they were just afraid of his mere presence:).
Nihilus doesn't even have control over his own actions. He is a slave to his power, so whether or not he was "afraid," as you say, of Revan is moot. Also, as far as I know, it is not exactly known when he mastered this ability to feed off life. Since he learned under Kreia at the Trayus Academy, it seems logical to believe that the power hadn't even consumed him enough at that time to take complete control over his actions, and it also seems that it wasn't advanced enough to be as devastating as it was when he attack Katarr.

Also, Revan disappeared in 3,955 BBY, and Nihilus didn't attack Katarr until 3,952 BBY, so if he was really "afraid" of Revan, there would be no sense in him intentionally waiting for 3 years before moving out. Besides, since his power controls him, it's not like he made a conscious choice not to attack until then. It just happened that way.

Also he had an incredible will that helped him not to be consumed by Malachor 5 and Star Forge (which did it with the whole Rakata race)...
He did use his force of will to survive on Malachor, but he did so by giving in to the dark side energies that would've crushed him had he not given in. He did "fall" to the dark side, in a sense.

No Revan never fall to the dark side watch this ...

:)

Also take in consideration, that during that movie when Traya is being betrayed by two sith it is not stated who and what power used to cut her off the force. Actually during that phrase «There are techniques in the force…” Sion beats her with his fists:) and Nihilus does nothing (and even in the beg. of the movie he only used force push)….

P.S. Also you show yourselves to be quite childish while saying that the more powerful jedi is the better dish he'll be for Nihilus, that’s nonsense and bull****, cos the power of the jedi/sith is characterized not only by the amount of force within them but also by their ability to control manipulate and use the force all around them... So what makes you think Nihilus pathetic fanyboys that his mastery in hunger (uncontrolled and selfdestructiv :) )was way stronger than Revans or Lukes mastery of the force control(it is obvious that such powerful force users won’t let him just suck the force out them)?? Also admit it: Revan (not Sion, Nihilus, Traya etc.) was the MOST POWERFULL force user of the old era(its like 24000 years:)) ) (and probably Sith'ari), while Luke Skywalker was the most gifted of the new era...and yes its canon :)))

I said he fell "in a sense." He succumbed to it. It was his own choice to do it, but in order to survive, he fed on the dark side energies at Malachor.

Also you show yourselves to be quite childish while saying that the more powerful jedi is the better dish he'll be for Nihilus
How is that childish? Nihilus is drawn to large gatherings of power, whether it's several Jedi at once or one very powerful Jedi. That's how he found Katarr (where he killed an entire enclave of Jedi, let alone one powerful one). Simply because Revan is a very powerful Force user does not mean that he automatically knows of a way to stop Nihilus, and there is no evidence that he does know of such an ability.

So what makes you think Nihilus pathetic fanyboys that his mastery in hunger (uncontrolled and selfdestructiv )was way stronger than Revans or Lukes mastery of the force control(it is obvious that such powerful force users won’t let him just suck the force out them)??
Despite the beginning of that sentence not making any sense, I draw from it that you're accusing me of being a pathetic Nihilus fanboy. That's pretty hypocritical of you, seeing as how I'm no more of a Nihilus fanboy than you are a Revan fanboy.

Nihilus' hunger is unlike any Force power Revan has. It can't be controlled. It has a mind of it's own. It feeds on all life, and stops at nothing until it's satisfied (unfortunately for him, it's never satisfied). The only thing that can stop it is a void in the Force, like the Exile. Revan is not a void in the Force, and if you really want to take what Kreia says about him literally (the heart of the Force), then like I said, it only makes him an easier target for Nihilus. The larger the gathering of power, the more satisfying it is for him.

Also admit it: Revan (not Sion, Nihilus, Traya etc.) was the MOST POWERFULL force user of the old era(its like 24000 years) )
I see no reason to admit that.

Wow, I thought this thread died already and Revan was decided the victor

Read its history and you'll see that no such thing was ever done.

Nihilus' hunger is unlike any Force power Revan has.

Indeed, and it is this failure to recognize such that that makes most of the Revan fanboys jump up and scream "bt he has teh unlimtd powerz he kild malak he controld teh star forg wtf is tis!!!!"

Anyone who has played through TSL and viewed all the dialogues about Nihilus (yes, that includes Kreia's - not coincidentally most Revan fanboys don't like talking to her either) would know that his abilities are not 'normal' ones in the sense those of most Force-wielders are. Were he to go head-on with most of the other Jedi Master/Sith Lords of the time in contests of lightsaber combat, Force-based telekinesis, physical endurance (ie everything the fanboys say makes Revan powerful) he would not score very exceptionally. On an IQ test he'd probably even score a 0.

His powers, which most fanboys simply can't seem to understand, are not based off any strength in the Force. He feeds on it and it keeps him alive, but it is not what he used to kill all the Jedi that he did. With normal Jedi the more Force power they have the stronger they are and the easier they can best other people, but as amazing a concept as it may be (actually it is) being strong in the Force is a weakness against Nihilus. The stronger in it his target is the more vulnerable they are to him. It's akin to a fat man seeing junk food; the more of it there is the more of it he will eat.

At this point most fanboys just yell out 'revan iz so powrfl hed kil nihlis enyway!!1!!1 he wud use a powr that cud blok nihlis's liyf drayn!!1!1' but it's fallacious. Again, the more power his target has the more vulnerable it is to him. If it uses Force energy to shield itself it will be even more so. As there is no evidence presented in the game to show that there is a threshold to the Force energy he can consume, such statements are nothing but unsupported and baseless fanboyism. And frankly after being able to consume whole planets and still be hungry, I really don't think that's an issue which can be considered.

So, we have this premise: The stronger in the Force a target is the more vulnerable it is to Nihilus. This is not up for debate; if someone wants to discount that (and the fact he gobbled up a planet with a planet full of Jedi Masters), then they obviously can't be reasoned with.

The premise established, the only possible way he can be killed is by something that has no energy he can consume, or worse, something that like him is a negative in the Force (like the Exile). This is not Exile fanboyism nor any bias against Revan; she was made a wound in the Force through the events and Malachor and Revan wasn't. If he had gone through similar events, he likely would have become a wound as well (and able to defeat Nihilus), but he didn't. It's poor luck of the draw.

There's also the previous thing I mentioned which could defeat Nihilus, things with no Force energy he could consume. There you have it; droids. Artificial and not living beings made of metal. Nihilus can't use his powers if there's nothing he can use them on. Send in a dozen or so droids and they'd shoot him dead, whether he can eat planets or not.

In any case, it is fallacious and a blatant contradiction of the events in the game to claim Revan would defeat Nihilus. (Like he does with everything else - what a boring character) When more Force power = more vulnerable to Nihilus, there is no logical way anyone can say Revan would win against him when fanboys argue how powerful is oh so often. The more they argue for that, the more they argue for him being gobbled up by Nihilus.

My whole point in case for those who'd rather not read all that:

You want to prove that Revan could defeat Nihilus? Then disprove the fact that being stronger in the Force = weaker against him. Until someone does any arguments about how powerful Revan is are irrelevant. Yes, irrelevant.

/rant

Kreia says, "There are techniques in the Force to which there is no defense." She says this while the cinematic that shows Nihilus using what seems to be nothing other than a small-scale version of his drain power to strip her of her power.

Now really, Nihilus don't do anything there aside from crossing his arms and stand, watching Sion doing his dirt work. Of course he's doing something, and it's not only his dash, staggering presence, but maybe, seeing how Sion played the thug on his alliance with Nihilus, perhaps Kreia was referring to Sion invulnerability. He was being controlled by Nihilus and not under the influence of Traya.

(I'm only posting here to denounce this in my opinion incorrect person)

The more I read forum topics with Revan mentioned the more I learn that lots of ppl hate and underestimate his character...which is veeery sad. Ok I completely understand that there are lots of original Star Wars fans(movies, books..) and when such character like Revan appears and his creators make him soooo powerful and great you cant just agree with this...I saw a lot of **** about Revan being nothing compared to Anakin, or that Luke much more powerful...but this is very stupid to say, cos as creators of Star Wars Expanded Universe stated that Revan was the most powerful force user of his era (this inc. Marca Ragnos, Exar Kun, Bane, and etc...) and George Lucas stated himself that old jedi were more experienced and stronger with the force...So screw you all who say that Revan is only "a great military tactician" and that Luke pwns him... thats soooo ignorant.. And here is smth about Revans powers and achievements:

Talking about characters from totally different timelines being more or less powerful than each other is pointless.

and George Lucas stated himself that old jedi were more experienced and stronger with the force...

They were, and he was referring to the ACTUAL Jedi :D, meaning the ones other than old men (Obi-Wan), young kids with a bit of training (Luke), and crippled cyborgs (Vader) :smash:. The older Jedi he's talking about is the Jedi Order before its destruction, which includes the Jedi of the prequel movies. :)

- Again, as a Dark Lord of the Sith, Revan is immensely powerful and considered to be one the most powerful of all time. According to another Sith Lord, Traya, he was power incarnate, looking at him was like "staring into the heart of the Force."

That's Traya's bootlicker opinion of Revan and has no bearing on his actual abilities. :)

He was strong enough to cause the entire Jedi Order to tremble.

Wooh. Spooky. :lol:

- Revan's knowledge most likely matches or exceeds that of Darth Sidious.

Wishful thinking on your part. :lol:

it's likely he knew Sith magic as well.

Wishful thinking on your part. :)

he also has the ancient Sith holocron of Tulak Hord

You freaking made that up. :firemad:

And there never been stated that there is no defense against Nihilus's force drain ability.

(What Sparrow said) :)

they were just afraid of his mere presence

Wishful thinking/misinterpretation/lie on your part. :cyb3:

Also it was said that Revan USED(controlled) the force not depended on it like all other force sensitives , that’s why he was able to use dark side powers not being fallen to the dark side

Again, that is Kreia's bootlicking attitude talking, not Revan's abilities. :)

Revan found and dominated the Star Forge

Also he had an incredible will that helped him not to be consumed by Malachor 5 and Star Forge (which did it with the whole Rakata race)...

No, he didn't. He stayed the hell away from it as much as he could to avoid being dominated by it. And Malachor is what turned him to the dark side in the first place. :)

Sion beats her with his fists and Nihilus does nothing (and even in the beg. of the movie he only used force push)

Nihilus don't do anything else there because he didn't need to. :)

Revan (not Sion, Nihilus, Traya etc.) was the MOST POWERFULL force user of the old era(its like 24000 years) ) (and probably Sith'ari), while Luke Skywalker was the most gifted of the new era...and yes its canon

It's not canon, it's your opinion which in my opinion is incorrect.

Nothing he said seems at all ridiculous to me. A Dark Lord of the Sith knowing Sith Magic? Why, that's the most absurd thing I've ever heard, NO WAIT, That's usually how it works. It's sort of like being surprised when Luke Skywalker flips on his lightsaber. A Jedi with a Lightsaber? *Gasp!*

I don't see how Revan knowing Sith magic would change the outcome of the fight. Fact is, Nihilus drains Force users either from short or long distance, and he does so very fast (Per Kotor II). You can theorize all you want about the abilities Revan may or may not know, or about his skills as a tactician, or about Kreia lying or not; the thing is that all the sources we have tell us that the Exile is the only one who can resist Nihilus' drain, and that any other force user gets killed instantly, and that sounds pretty much like a victory to me.

Ok, I don’t want to do this, but I’ll have to...I'll have to end the whole discussion...please look here http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Drain .... So? OWNED??:)) Revan was the first to use Nihilus's technique :) and he was the one who developed it :) (consider that I am talking about force drain based on “wounds in the force” thing ). So it was just an ordinary dark force power, but Nihilus trained it to an incredible level...But you will be a total fool if not admit that Revan (the creator of this particular force power) would surely find the way how to defeat Nihilus, maybe even using the same technique:)).Oh and don’t even start saying that wiki is untrue and fanbaised or non-canon…. At the end Star Wars are all just a fiction )))

Edit:

P.S. Oh and one more thing to that nice person who said that Kreia was bootlicking Revan and didn't meant his abilities....ARE YOU a thoughtful poster???She was his teacher and she was the one who knew all of his abilities!!!And stop this bull**** about her not being canon cos then I can say that George Lucas is non-canon himself!!!

Flaming someone is against the rules here. Please read the forum rules. --Jae

Archived