Home

Crap Editing

HerbieZ

So as i was playing TSL yesterday, it finally dawned on me why TSL was dodgy. The editing of cutscenes is abysmol and slightly hilarious. Almost every ingame cutscene doesnt cut quickly enough after dialogue. So you are left looking at a gormless Atton/Kreia/player just stood there for a split second looking into space. Also is the ai programming in the cutscenes is questionable too. Not one time have i been on Citadel station and Lieutenant Grenn has had a conversation on my side of the door. After Moza calls me and i invite him in, he lurks around after he's finished walking in a zigzag fashion out of the apartment area like an alcoholic.

The conversation with the Red Eclipse on the hawk and whilst being on Goto's yacht are painful. Some have a good 1 to 4 second gap in which you just see them standing there again equally gormless. But by far the worst are the holograms on Peragus. A handful of times have i left the recordings and the datapads to find them standing near me for a good few seconds before disappearing or have them stand there after they're dialogue has played as if they are waiting for me.

Anyone else had an equally disturbing time with the editing of cutscenes?

Mostly I get the dialogue pauses because of mods that had dialogue edited. This occurs with my Carth on KOTOR because I have the better romance mod in my override.

Sometimes I get wierd camera angles but that is all. Oh and when you find out that

Goto is G0-T0

, that hologram is near the entrance to the ship along with Carth. One time I got multiple images of it.

Archived