Home

Command Line Cheats

Cabwi Desco

No, but I'm pretty sure you can use KSE to achieve the same effect. Never tried it myself, but it's probably possible.

You could also use Achilles' influence walkthrough if you don't mind playing through the game again.

I'm too lazy to find links for either of those things, but if you look on StarWarsKnights.com you should be able to find them.

Is there a Command Line cheat for raising influence in characters, I just want all the little extra influence stuff I might not get otherwise, such as Hk-47 Memory bits and T3-M4 revealing secrets.

Unfortunately there isn't for influence, but you can use the aforementioned KSE or I have a Mistake Correction Armband that you can use for altering the Influence of your Party Members (Link to my site is in my sig). I actually made it to do this because there isn't a 'cheat' code for it, and to play with your PC's alignment. ;)

Edit: As this thread is about 'cheat codes' I am moving it to the Padawans Lounge. ;)

Unfortunately there isn't for influence, but you can use the aforementioned KSE or I have a Mistake Correction Armband that you can use for altering the Influence of your Party Members (Link to my site is in my sig). I actually made it to do this because there isn't a 'cheat' code for it, and to play with your PC's alignment. ;)

Edit: As this thread is about 'cheat codes' I am moving it to the Padawans Lounge. ;)

i think there's also a mod for it somewhere

Archived