Home

Any other Bounty Hunters?

Rogue15

Any other bounty hunters post on this board? Just curious. My guild leader is probably going to disband the guild so I'm considering starting a bounty hunter house guild or something on starsider, so if anybody wants to participate just send me a tell or mail.

yeah both of you can join. send me a /tell or a mail ingame and you all can join the guild, named Warriors of Neuvalis, that name is subject to changing though, gonna try to get it to be either House Neuvalis or Ragnar Syndicate...so anyways i won't be on til saturday night, so send a /tell to either valentinelove or sin'full and she'll get you set up in the guild and city.

edit: yeah, the guild name is gonna be House Neuvalis, on second thought Neuvalis Bounty Hunter's Guild would be more fitting, abbreviated NBHG. :)

yeah we've changing guild name to Warriors of Neuvalis, an imperial/neutral guild. If you're interested in joining contact myself ( Kioet' ), Epic, or Sin'full. We'll be able to set you up with a house in our player city on Rori, as well as provide you with needed equipment (well food and droids anyways...) and just holler if you need help on legacy or any of that, and if i'm on i'll usually lend a hand if i'm not currently in combat with a mark.

With Chapter 4 out, I have had PLENTY of success with my template. Even before chapter 4....i went with a nice rifle template and i use an arakyd to spice things up for that sweet first strike.

We're recruiting active members only. Gotta be on at least more than once a week since we're planning on having some fun Guild events such as hunt parties, races, dueling tournies, commendation grind fests for imperials, and fun **** like that, and I'm thinking of getting into space stuff as well if enough people are interested.

Archived