Home

I HATE FIREFOX!!!

Acrylic

So, I decided to go on the computer to check some new and stuff, before I go to school, and I see all my bookmarks were randomly deleted!!! WTF?!

This happened once before, and I thought it was a glitch that I had part in doing, but no, not this time.

I hate firefox.

Opera's a nice browser if you ever feel the need to try something new, Cougar. It's much cleaner than IE to use... got nice features... everything can be easily tinkered with... very few people write Opera-specific spyware...

I'd use Firefox, but to be quite honest, I find it pretentious. I mean it reeks of a kind of superior elitism.

I use Opera now due to problem I had with Ie. With Ie I get freeze problems

when I try exiting Ie or just loading a site. I agree with spider here.

Opera is way cleaner than ie. Not as many things you can use with opera compared to

Ie but atleast I havnt ran into any problems lately( well big bad problems).

I have used Firefox before and wasnt really impressed sure it had a few nice features but they are irrelevent and i only used them once and didnt bother using them again :p

I havent used Opera before to be honest but ill look into it but seriously im so used to IE and i only use it for one thing looking at webisites and posting in forums so really there is no need for all these special features. its like a car IE like a Taurus its cheap and gets the job done, firefox is like a Acura comes with some nice stuff and Opera i guess is like a BMW nice clean riding lol

Yeah, Internet Explorer isn't that bad.

Please don't shoot me. :p

i really dont see what is so wrong with IE I use IE all the time and have no problems at all I honstly see no need to get Fire Fox at all

[inquisition mode]Wha...? HERETICS!![/inquisition mode]

*hunts them both down and bashes their heads with a Firefox icon-shaped mace*

Archived