Home

Question

Beast421

I know all you modders out there are really busy , and I know I ve bumped a couple threads but how else is a person supposed to find out if there spesific mod that the want has com through keep creating sensless new threads that we all see 500 times under each topic? I am not pissed I am just inquiring cause my last thread I did not consider it bumping , I just worded the same question diffently , and if that is still considered bumping I apologize!

I know all you modders out there are really busy , and I know I ve bumped a couple threads but how else is a person supposed to find out if there spesific mod that the want has com through keep creating sensless new threads that we all see 500 times under each topic? I am not pissed I am just inquiring cause my last thread I did not consider it bumping , I just worded the same question diffently , and if that is still considered bumping I apologize!

In your opinion, how is this a modding request?

If you have an issue with the HL staff, post it in the feedback section.

And if you were getting no activity in your thread, and then reposted the question differently, that is most definitely bumping.

_EW_

Archived