Home

Wii Number/Friend Codes

Jeff

I went with the classic controller. I bought a 2,000 points card and got Mario Kart (my first VC game), so I still have 1,000 points. I'm thinking I'll get 2 NES games, maybe Mario Brothers and Zelda or something like that. I hate how SNES and Sega are 800, you waste 200 points then.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had my first hole in one in Wii golf today ! I even got a note on the message board just for it :p

I also beat the champion in boxing. I hadn't played boxing much before the last couple of days. I thought it was pretty random at first, but when you get the hang of it, it's really fun. I just love giving wicked slow-mo punches ;)

I almost notched a hole in one. I barely missed the hole. Then, after that, I went downhill from there. :p

I can barely hit the ball in baseball. I'm pretty good in tennis, and I am also pretty good in boxing. :p And I don't even want to talk about bowling. >_> Damn ball always curves in towards the guuter.

Yeah, the ball in bowling always does that, you have to move your Mii over to the right to get the ball to go in the middle. Thats how it is for me at least. I've gotten pretty good at bowling, my high score is somewhere around 240 or 250.

• 2 months later...

MEGA BUMP

Well a while ago my Wii broke and I had to send it in to Nintendo. When I turned it on the screen was black and there was no sound, and my wiimote wouldn't sync. Apparently the data was irreplaceable so I lost my complete Zelda save, all my Miis and my VC games. I just got it set back up today, redownloaded all the channels and my VC games, and have my NEW Wii number.

0816 5086 2940 1463

So I have written down everyone that has posted in this thread and am about to re-add you all, I'd appreciate it if you'd all add me again.

So did Nintendo give you free Wii points and stuff to replace your loses?
In the VC shop I went to "downloaded games" or something like that and the 3 games I previously had were there with the option to redownload them for free.

And I've finished adding everyone that posted their numbers in this thread.

• 1 month later...

Archived