Home

Vista Business Free (?!)

TiE23

Yeah, it's just linkage but this seems pretty solid. The site is a real Microsoft Site, and it isn't a crappy referral site that demands souls in the form of CC numbers. Just basically watch 3 30-60 minute videos. And by watch, I mean keep minimized in the background and muted.

I'm half way through my 3rd video and I'm quite excited. Only catch is that Business doesn't come with Media Center or what ever, but everything else is included. There is also another part that gives you the entire Windows Office Suite for free, I'll be trying that next.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/29/watch-3-videos-get-dx10-and-vista-for-free/

View the site linked in IE.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Sorry for the necromancy but I got my key to Office 2k7 today. Anyone who's still waiting for theirs shouldn't be doing so for very long...

Was it emailed? I signed up and all but I never was sent anything else. I signed up with the free gift offer still in effect but after I completed the videos it said that the offer was out. I wonder if I was 'reserved' one?

Was it emailed? I signed up and all but I never was sent anything else. I signed up with the free gift offer still in effect but after I completed the videos it said that the offer was out. I wonder if I was 'reserved' one?
It was sent via post, in this manila envelope. The key is on the inside of the booklet.

Not even if they were paying me.
Just think of it this way - I got a free upgrade AND I made them pay 63 cents postage! Stickin' it to the man, baby, stickin' it to the man. :D

Archived