Home

TSLPatcher assistance?

Yeah, but the problem is it won't even start to the point where it tells me what directory to install it to. As soon as I double click the exe file it gives me the above error messages.

Iss the game on a different HHD/partition then your OS? Did you reinstall your OS after you installed the game?

In the zip, there are no folders. Just the exe file and all of data files. The info.rtf is among those files, though.

That's why I hate .zip files and prefer .rar files.

.zip files don't maintain folder architecture when opening directly. You'll need to extract (not drag-n-drop) the contents of the zip file to a location.. your desktop is easiest. hopefully the mod was packed with a maintained folder architecture.

The problem is because the files (everything BUT the .exe) needs to be in a folder named "tslpatchdata" :)

That's why I hate .zip files and prefer .rar files.

.zip files don't maintain folder architecture when opening directly. You'll need to extract (not drag-n-drop) the contents of the zip file to a location.. your desktop is easiest. hopefully the mod was packed with a maintained folder architecture.

The problem is because the files (everything BUT the .exe) needs to be in a folder named "tslpatchdata" :)

I will try this, thank you person of chains and file formats.

I have a slight problem

I used the TSL patcher to get Kaevee into the game a selectable character and I followed a tutorial at KOTORFiles for adding your own selectable character with the TSLPatcher. When I install the file I get this messege:

Invalid memory token 2DAMEMORY4 assuming first memory slot

now I still have Kaevee in the game to use but right after her character is one with no head but with Kaevee's portrait. I can still play the game with the first Kaevee but how do I get rid of the headless one. I am assuming that this error messege is the cause of this. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Eefluxx

When I install the file I get this messege:

Invalid memory token 2DAMEMORY4 assuming first memory slot

This means the patcher instructions says to insert the value stored in 2DAMEMORY4 somewhere, but no value has been assigned to 2DAMEMORY4 to be used. There is something wrong in the installer configuration (changes.ini). Either you assign no value to 2DAMEMORY4, or you assign it after another instruction tries to use it.

Archived