Home

Star Wars Roleplaying Mini-Wiki

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Very_Very_Near

Here it is, folks. Add stuff, edit stuff, make yourself known, make your character known.

It is meant only for the 'continuation' at the RP forum and is not to be used for independent RPs. This means that everything that appears in moe than two threads but is linked to much further into the past of the forum is allowed. This includes Sith Hunters, Welmin's Cantina, Sith Dominion and recurring characters like those of Flamehart's, joetheeskimo's and Wildjedi's for example.

The idea is to make a database that you can use to easily find information about anything or anyne in the 'continuation' like information on the Ragnarok, the history of Welmin's Cantina, the ideals behind the Sith Hunters.

Redwing, if you are reading this, please sticky this so it doesn't sink into the depths of this forum.

And I'm still waiting for my mod status :p

Come on, people! I am the only one writing stuff there? This could be used to teach the newbies easily about the going ons of the Roleplaying forum. And no, I won't hear another "I meant to but didn't" sentences from you know who you are. You know how useful Wikpedia is. Why can't you lend a hand and make this just as useful in a more smaller scale

Huzzah! Miracle, I'll be here all day every day or at least when I'm not away, that is :p

Joe, make a post in the Dark age so I don't have to kill off Kin. I'd hate to kill him after the incident at Welmin's *cough*

Anyways, I'm going to still go around expanding the place. If you want something to go around with, there are red links around in the already created articles. You can fill those if beginning a whole new article from scratch is too demanding. And people, I still need to say that the wiki's for the continuation, a.k.a. Welmin's, spinoffs of Welmin's or other "general hangouts" or to RPs where most of our main characters appear and can be placed chronologically within a timeline where other RP's aren't happening. Characters can't be in two places at once, can they.

No, no they can't. And that's been my greatest challenge; to nail down the true story of the Sith Hunters. I'm working on it, Tepe, as I'm sure you may have already seen :p

I'll try to add the next phase of their existence today, but I have assignments due today that I have not yet finished, so I may not have time. We'll see. ;)

"The Hunter history is the past. We RP in the present. Let go of your frustration, young Padawan."

And while Reibe is considering which two Hunters should slip into the amphitheater, have Kin suggest to Jahara that they slip away and do it. Reibe will be annoyed, but you'll have something to do :p

• 5 weeks later...

so l'll start

Im a dark Jedi knight and an imperial right now lm in a ISD on our way to Hypori to get rid of the sepratists. my name is Darth Reaven

Me:How far away are we til we get there trooper

Clone:not very far away now sir wait were here now

Me:good we will land emidiatly

Clone:yes sir

Me:prepare for the land invasion lets go

• 6 months later...

I'd love to put up some profiles, I have a complete one for Alixe, history, quotes, images, you name it. But I have no clue with doing this stuff. If someone could do it for me I'd be happy to give the details.

FWIW here's a brief history on Alixe (spoilers).

Fought as a Trade Federation soldier, on learning that Padme would be taken into slavery defected to Naboo, served until an attempt was made on Padme's life, sent to protect her and worked with Aayla Secura, Emperor's rise to power made her mad with grief and fought for revenge, hunted down Clome Armies, joined the Rebellion where she worked with Jan Ors, began hunting down the Emperor's hand, fought on Hoth and had her leg sliced off, the Empire cloned her from her DNA, the real Alixe went bald and dabbled a little in command before reluctently having a cybernetic leg built, went after Mara Jade again as a commando, feuded with her even when she turned to the light, finally chose to undergo healing at the hands of the Jedi, continued to serve the New Republic loyally until the Yuhzon Vong war, was critically injured fighting them, overcame the life threatening injuries only to die of old age.[/spoilers]

How is your character related into the RPs of this forum? It's pointless on making a whole page on the wiki if you have a one-time character. One-time characters can be put in the databank, which is a sticky.

The wiki is a more comprehensive and detailed place where you should put long-term or recurring characters, organizations and places

Absolutely, Alixe (or a varient) is who I've been using for most of my RPs, usually in the vengence filled role you might have seen her in, and any RPs I see that might appeal is the first one I have on tap. Varients? Sure, as well as Alixe I have her clone who is in the Empire and far more friendly, even going so far as to help Mara Jade out with Vader. And I'm looking at a similar character to Alixe for post Sacrifice storylines. As you can see I planned out the 70 plus year history so that she can fit in whether it be knocking back the suggestion of ever being a Jedi, falling to the dark side so to speak over her obsession with revenge, in the Rebellion, New Republic, whatever. So how does she fit into the RPs? In After a Knightfall she is obsessed with bringing justice to those who had thrown the galaxy into hell. In Evenfall if that gets going she would be serving as the old commando she would be at the time, probably still giving Mara Jade a hard time (seeing as she hunted the Emperor's Hand and all) before seeking help to let go of those feelings. I'll write up a profile for Masters of the Force where Alixe is still angry, still hunting down the remnents of the Empire and still rather snide with Mara Jade, implying that a former Sith would be better off fighting than Jaden. I have her in a couple of other storylines as well, in another post RotS that seemed to have died she was maddened with grief over everything that had happened and tortured Clone Troopers before killing them while seeking a way to fight back. In an Empire at War storyline her main role is hunting down Mara Jade, gunning down any Imperial that gets in her way. I have some images of Alixe that I'll show you, these are really only draft ones for now, the final ones will be much better.

PDVD_000-1.jpg

Yeah, I fought with the droid army. Pretty cool huh? (TPM era)

PDVD_001.jpg

Okay so royal dinners are something I am not familiar with. (AotC era)

PDVD_002-1.jpg

No punishment is too severe, no horror I can unleash is too much, in light of what has been done. The Jedi might say I fall thinking this, but they are wrong. No, I would not fall, I had been pushed into the darkness. (post RotS era)

PDVD_003.jpg

You are doomed Palpatine. (prequal trilogy era)

PDVD_004.jpg

Soldier? Not me, I am just an old woman now. (post RotJ era)

PDVD_005.jpg

I was close to death before they gave me these scars. (Yuhzon Vong era)

Archived