Home

Boy, 14, fatally shot after egging SUV

Arreat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the reason egging a car is serious, is because it can cause the driver to lose control and crash. So it's no laughing matter to throw an egg at a car. It can be lethal. Of course, you can't kill someone for endangering your life AFTER the fact.

Sounds like the shooter had stolen the SUV? Says something about the car being abandoned nearby... They could have egged a car full of angry guys and gotten a beating... but they egged a car with a scummy criminal gunman in it, and got shot. Unlucky.

Sucks that he died, but it was dumb as hell for him to do it.

Before we moved, our downstairs neighbors kids egged our car. So we told the parents, and they did nothing about it. They just went "So?". So the next day, one of my friends egged their car, and I knocked on the door and said "You son missed ours this time."

We didn't see him for at least two weeks.

Oh yeah...

North Carolina deputy kills suspected PS3 thief and his dog

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/12/03/north-carolina-deputy-kills-suspected-ps3-thief-and-his-dog/

F**king assholes, what did the dog do? I hate cops. they think they have a license to kill. just awhile ago, a (black) kid in L.A. was shot 50 times the night before his wedding for, i forget, but, he was unarmed and i think was innocent or something.

F**king assholes, what did the dog do? I hate cops. they think they have a license to kill. just awhile ago, a (black) kid in L.A. was shot 50 times the night before his wedding for, i forget, but, he was unarmed and i think was innocent or something.
I wouldn't be too hard on these cops if I were you.

The dog was a German Shepherd... that's a big dog. There's a strong possibility that the dog was acting aggressively towards the cop before the cop shot it. And the owner... he was suspected of armed robbery. So it's not so clear cut a situation as it first appears.

I heard about the kid in L.A. He wasn't shot fifty times, five officers fired fifty rounds. I think they hit several people including this kid who died. But the car the kid was in had just run over a policeman... so once again, not so clear-cut anymore.

Both cases need to have the officers involved taken out of circulation though. It's not the clear-cut case of "insane triggerhappy cops" that the press have made out... but it's certainly excessive force.

SUV drivers should all be punished themselves, f***ing up the environment for the rest of us.

Maybe Greenpeace should start egging SUVs.

EDIT: I just mean SUV drivers who don't need one, you know the sort that get a disco for the school run.

I second this motion! Stupid gas-guzzler drivers.

This happened right down in Columbus. O.O

The Model U.N. kids are going down there Thursday. O.O

Let's hope they're on a short leash. We don't want none of our smart kids getting shot after some shanagins in the ghetto's of Columbus. Especially hot choir kid.

*Eggs Mike's mom's SUV*

My brother was driving me somewhere when his car was egged by a driver/passenger of a car goin the opposite direction. It didn't ruin the paint though - it went through the open driver's-side window and made a mess at the rear window. It took us a second to figure out what the heck it was. It wasn't fun to clean up, but I guess that's better than having to fix a paint job.

I can't believe some of the comments posted here. People, he was a kid, kids do stupid things and anyone who says ''he did a stupid thing and got shot'' or ''sucks that he was shot but he was stupid to do that'' is more stupid than that poor kid. Only murderers deserve to be shot and even them only in self-defence. In my opinion, the idiot was the guy who shot the kid, not the kid himself, the kid was simply being a kid.

Archived