Home

Diego Varen

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ It's also my avatar on the bioware forums. Where's Ed the Head? And the Hat you promised? :D

According to custom, we wear christmas hats around the time Christmas kicks in. :D Pardon the noobishness, but what be-eth a Maidonian hat? I would have constructed (and daresay used) the avatar you described. :D

^^ Errrrmm.... [i know about christmas hats, no worries, mate] since your sig is from Iron Maiden's 'Dream of Mirrors' [sings: Lost, in a dream of mirrors, lost, in a pair of docks... :D] I thought you were familiar with Maiden's own football team called Maidonians FC. Hence the request for said hat.

^^ Errrrmm.... [i know about christmas hats, no worries, mate] since your sig is from Iron Maiden's 'Dream of Mirrors' [sings: Lost, in a dream of mirrors, lost, in a pair of docks... :D] I thought you were familiar with Maiden's own football team called Maidonians FC. Hence the request for said hat.

I am indeed a Maiden fan, but I knew not of the team you speak of. Most interesting. I can't seem to find their hat, though .:D

Archived