Home

Diego Varen

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man... That avatar is almost perfect for what I came up with... All you need is a person pointing a gun at the person taking the picture, so as the gun is pointed at you from your computer screen, and the title above your avatar would be: I'm Gonna Blast You... :xp:

BTW, how do you change the text that has your 'rank' in the forum changed, above the vatar, which everyone else seems to have changed?

Oh man... That avatar is almost perfect for what I came up with... All you need is a person pointing a gun at the person taking the picture, so as the gun is pointed at you from your computer screen, and the title above your avatar would be: I'm Gonna Blast You... :xp:

BTW, how do you change the text that has your 'rank' in the forum changed, above the vatar, which everyone else seems to have changed?

/\ *Brooding hurt look* 'Its my beard and I like it!'

You get to change your user title after 1,000 posts ;)

:lol: I think I'll use that one once I can do that...

Oh.... To bad a lot of my older posts got deleted. I bet I've posted about 1,500 over the time I've been here... I guess I'lll spend soem time here trying to hit 1,000 then... 261 posts to go...

Archived