Home

Diego Varen

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Arrrrgh! There still be a creepy hairy like thing around the lass's neck, mateys! Does not one of you have the gumption to deep six that thing, while the damsel is in distress? For the almighty crapfear of Davey Jones Locker...somebody shoot that thing that calls itself a Jack!

^^^Wishing Sakura Haruno was real so he could pimp her as a prostitute on the street corner.

Sicko. At least wait for her to turn 18 or go to Canada since she's 16 in the latter series of Naruto. :disaprove:

^ I see you as a poster boy advertisment for Colgate's Tarter Control toothpaste in your future.

THIS IS BULL $#*%!

^ Scares dentist off.

^^^Wishing Sakura Haruno was real so he could pimp her as a prostitute on the street corner.

Sicko. At least wait for her to turn 18 or go to Canada since she's 16 in the latter series of Naruto. :disaprove:

What! You mean to tell me she's not real? Then, good bad sir, you sold me a bogus lie! I want my 20 grand back and for you to remove your teen underground kidnapping business from the blackmarket list pages. :carms: Phrrrmph! Bad salesman, BAD SALESMAN!

^^^Scares the neighbors off.

What!

What country you from?! What ain't no country I ever heard of--they speak english in WHAT?!

You mean to tell me she's not real? Then, good bad sir, you sold me a bogus lie! I want my 20 grand back and for you to remove your teen underground kidnapping business from the blackmarket list pages. :carms: Phrrrmph! Bad salesman, BAD SALESMAN!

That wasn't me you gave your info...and apparently your house as a base for operations. :wonder: That was the identity thief who created the virus that infected your email and computer cuz you visit those weird sites. Go cry moar. smiley_smug.gif

Archived