Home

[FIC]The Mandalorian Wars

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You misspelled emanating.

Edit:

What? Wait...Queen Talia is Darksided? What's the heck...

Well she is one of Freedon nadd's granddaughters.

I combined your double posts. If you need to add something to a post or edit it in some way, just hit the 'edit this' after the you may: in the lower right of your post, and you'll be able to fix everything right up the way you want. Thanks! --Jae

Chapter 4

Revan had just set a young Cathar girl free, to make him look like a hero, instead of the villian that he is. He left immediately after he freed her.

Back on Onderon.....

"Yes, good Talia.... you learn quickly.... one final lesson, before I leave...." Valen started.

"I want to go with you!" Talia stopped him.

"Well, since I know that the Mandalorians will be trying to kill you, I suppose you could come with me." Valen started.

"Thank you master." Talia said.

The two left the planet....

"Malak!" Revan said, sneaking up behind his best friend. Malak jumped thirty feet into the air, aided by the Force.

"Revan, I..." Malak started, landing on the ground.

"You what?" Revan looked angry.

"I was waiting for the time to strike the Mandalorians above Illum." Malak answered.

"Strike NOW!" Revan said. I am going down to Illum, to steal the Red crystals growing there!

He jumped into the closest shuttle.... when he reached the planet, there were Jedi in the caves...

Vandar is here? Revan thought to himself. Well this shall be interesting...

Malak ignored Revan's thoughts.... "All ships, prepare to attack the Mandalorians!" Malak yelled over the roar of the fire hitting the ship. He threw a sheild up over the ship with the Force, knowing that even four more hits, and the ship, along with him would be destroyed. Malak ran to the Escape Pods, and jettisoned out of the ship.

Revan saw the escape pod slam into the ground. Malak! Revan thought. What in the name of the Force are you doing here? But Revan got no reply, so he landed and ran to the escape pod, where he found Malak unconscious. He picked up Malak's body and threw it into the shuttle, and then ran to the caves.

"Don't think.... it will come naturally." Vandar was saying to a young boy. "Ahhh...... Revan.... my favorite Knight."

"Master Vandar, since no one in the Order uses red crystals, I was wondering if I could take them, just in case someone lost their lightsaber, or it got destroyed." Revan said to the very old master.

"Yes, Revan, that is a wonderful idea.... that way that you'll be back home in the temple sooner." Vandar said. "But we the Council still do not approve of the War."

"Of course you don't master, I don't either..." Revan said lying... but Master Vandar couldn't sense any deception. "Well Master Vandar, I'd better get those.... who is this?" Revan asked staring at the young man, he could see the destiny written on his soul.

"This is Padawan Skywalker..." Vandar said.

"Does he have a master?" Revan asked.

"No, unfortunately he doesn't, and he is almost thirteen." Vandar replied.

Skywalker looked at Revan and was amazed... If I want anyone to be my master, I want it to be him! He thought.

Revan hid his dark aura... and his facial features, and took off the Mask. "Master Vandar, if I could, I would like to train the young man..."

"I don't know Revan, your off to war..." Vandar said.

"Don't worry master... he will be safe, I will make sure of it!" Revan said.

"Very well... Elon... meet your new Master. Jedi Knight Revan." Vandar said.

"Elon... your first lesson is building your lightsaber.... Master Vandar, you may leave." Revan said.

Vandar left and before anything happened Revan made sure he was gone.

"Alright Elon... I'm not going to train you in the ways of the Jedi, but rather in the ways of the Sith!" Revan said.

"Master, it is your choice, I am but the learner, and you are the Master." Elon said, turning his aura dark.

Chapter 5

"Master..." Elon said to Revan. "I sense a disturbance."

"Indeed? You are very strong... and at such a young age." Revan said to his new apprentice.

Elon smiled... happy that his new master was complimenting him.

"But do not over-estimate your powers, there is much going on that you don't know about..." Revan said.

Elon's smile dropped, and then he sat meditating.

Revan sensed a pending attack on Iziz, there was a huge city... so he and his new found apprentice took the Republic troopers to the city.

Meanwhile....

"Talia! Watch were your swinging that thing!" Valen said.

"Sorry Master!" Talia replied.

The Darkside flowed around both of them.... Talia killed thousands of Mandalorians, in one swipe of her lightsaber.

"Master.... I was.... wondering.... can you teach me anything more about the Force?" Talia asked.

"What is it you wish to know, Talia?" Valen asked, without taking his eyes off the Mandalorians running towards him.

"I want to know how to kill more enemies with the Force." Talia replied.

"Well you could always go with either one of my favorite Force powers.... Force Crush.... or Force Lightning." Valen said. "Force Crush will only allow you to kill one at a time, but it is very useful, especially since it can't be countered, nor resisted."

Revan's apprentice was standing over Malak, wearing a newly made Sith robe. His hood was pulled over his head, but he bore no mask. Malak woke up and saw the Sith standing over him, unaware of who he was he activated his lightsaber. Elon, or now the Sith Lord Darth Shylan, Force Choked the pathetic Jedi.

"Who... who.... who.... are.... you?" Malak asked, grabbing a hold of his neck.

"I am Darth Revan's apprentice, Darth Shylan!" Elon said. "And you are?"

"My name is Malak, I was Revan's apprentice before you!" Malak said.

"Ahhh.... here comes my master now..." Elon said sensing Revan coming closer.

"Ahhh.... Elon, I see you met my old apprentice?" Revan asked. "You may let him go... he will not harm you."

Malak deactivated his lightsaber, and Elon let go of the Malak's throat.

"Watch yourself Malak..." Elon said, glaring at him.

"ME? I am a Sith Lord... and you are a child!" Malak said.

"Master, can you please give me permission to kill this pathetic Loser?" Elon asked.

"Come with me, Elon..." Revan said.

"Yes, Master." Elon said.

The two left the room....

"Elon, I need Malak to help me destroy the Mandalorians, but then I will need him to help me find the Star Maps... and then you can kill him!" Revan said to his young and eager apprentice.

"Glad to hear it master...." Elon said.

"Now, why don't you go get some rest.... we'll talk later." Revan said.

"Yes, Milord!" Elon said, walking to his chambers.

Now for a way to keep Iziz safe.... Revan thought.

Because you told me on MSN.... anyway thanks for the comments guy's.... this Fic has gotten farther than any of my other one's with out writer's block.... so wish me luck.

Don't jinx it! Anyway, I'm looking foward to more Chapters and you've done better than my Mandalorian Wars Fic I did ages ago.

Archived