Home

Which star wars game you think is the BEST!

Master frost

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hmm to be honest i love SW but havn't bought KOTOR but i might get it for the PC probably ROTS the game is brilliant.

The ROTS game was disappointing, but I suppose it's better than the overrated Lego Star Wars series. I've never played them though. My Star Wars favourite game is TSL.

Jedi Academy hands down, Followed by Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast, then X-wing Alliance, then BFII, the KOTOR I & II, then the others...

Why did I put KOTOR down the list.... Well maybe I'm just not an RPG person, but to me the graphics and levels were not any more creative than Jedi Academy, the gameplay pace (because its an RPG) is not real-time, and you spend an excruciating amount of time having a conversation with the same damn twilek face with the same damn twilek accent over and over again to learn about sidequests you really care nothing about and dont really wanna do. The story in KOTOR I and II is great, and so are the characters, top notch, but the gameplay is tediouse. I was so releived when I finished the first one and I have to admit it was addictive and frustrating all at once.

Besides, JA is really fun to mod.

Now I know some of you may sharply disagree with me but thats my opinion, and I am willing to bet that most of you who have never played any of the JEdi Knight (its not your fault you are deprived, or is it?) series have put KOTOR at the top of your list.

Oh I also but on there Xwing Alliance because it is the best star wars space fighter game to date.

Archived