Home

which face do you use?

reven0123

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just curious as to whic face you use for revan i always use the 1st face on the first from bottom row how about you?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d3/Manyfacesofrevan.jpg

You're missing half of them! Where are the girls? :xp:

That's my Revan: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/Iriaz2.jpg

When I play a male char I use the same one as ChAiNz.

You guys use Mullet Man? Ooh, sounds like a Whose Line Is It Anyways superhero...

I usually go with a custom version of PMHC01 (first row, third head). I'm also starting to dabble in second row, third head, but he looks kind of funny without reskinning. His head is rather oddly shaped, if I do say so myself.

I don't play females too often because Bastila's dialogues are just far too amusing to pass up.

Well, moving from left to right and top to bottom, I've used #2,#3,,#7,#10, #12 and #15. For females I've used the 4th and 5th asian heads, the 2nd black head, and the 1st-3rd caucasian heads (if you have the Kotor Save Editor, you can open a game and check ther portrait sections to see who is who).

You guys use Mullet Man? Ooh, sounds like a Whose Line Is It Anyways superhero...

What is a mullet man? I know you guys are referring to the 4th row 3rd guy, but how is he "mullet"?

I usually go with a custom version of PMHC01 (first row, third head). I'm also starting to dabble in second row, third head, but he looks kind of funny without reskinning. His head is rather oddly shaped, if I do say so myself.

2nd row 3rd head is horrid. He looks big and dumb and you're right on his head being oddly shaped.

I don't play females too often because Bastila's dialogues are just far too amusing to pass up.

Go for Master Kavar's famous mod of the untold love story of female Revan. ;)

Oops, almost forgot to give my two cents. I'm all for the mullet guy, he looks most "Revan" to me. For female PC my choice is same with D333. She looks calm and shrewd, and reminds me of Lara Croft played by Angelina Jolie. :D

What is a mullet man? I know you guys are referring to the 4th row 3rd guy, but how is he "mullet"?
Long hair in back and short hair on top is the definition of a mullet, is it not?

2nd row 3rd head is horrid. He looks big and dumb and you're right on his head being oddly shaped.
I agree. I'd never use him right out of the box. :p

Go for Master Kavar's famous mod of the untold love story of female Revan.
I think that'd be more creepy than entertaining. :p Plus for me, female characters just aren't as fun to stare at... *whistle*

Long hair in back and short hair on top is the definition of a mullet, is it not?

Eh yes, sorry coz I'm not a native english speaker so I never really know what a "mullet" looks like.

I think that'd be more creepy than entertaining. :p Plus for me, female characters just aren't as fun to stare at... *whistle*

Agreed, I like looking at male PCs more. Female PCs has a pretentious stance which I don't like, and they don't look as cool with jedi robes on. ;)

Archived