Home

which face do you use?

reven0123

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Top row, far right. I like this one the best because he's got a scar. It says "hey I'm secretly a fully trained and seasoned jedi, but I fell to the dark side before getting my mind pwned by the Jedi Council."

According to starwars.wikia.com Revan is canonically male, and he follows the light side path of the game (just like Jaden in Jedi Academy). Whether you accept that or not is a different matter. It's all good

I've used all and _only_ the faces in the first column in a complete game.

I played my "True Revan" game as the very bottom left--the tan guy with the sideburns and soul patch.

Incidentally, I am white, but while the "Caucasian" faces make good military faces (in particular, I use the top right often for my Exile) none carry the look of uber-intelligent, uber-skilled "superstar" Jedi that the game portrays Revan as--*for me.*

I like the upper right hand one the most. The scar is very Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (pre Mustafar duel).

My first attempt I used the blond white guy with the flat top. I got about 15 hours in and I just had to stop. I felt like I was playing Forrest Gump with blond hair. Darth Gump just doesn't seem to be very intimidating. It was actually so annoying that I hard to stop and start all over with the other one I mentioned.

For K1 I always use the scar-faced guy, who I named Dath Evan (which is Darth Revan with the R's taken out) I don't usually go female since I don't like any of the head selections.

For TSL I always use the bearded guy (Ben Kenobi) for male and Stoffe's female Twi'lek (Kira Secura) for female (for some reason, I never like any of the original female heads)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My first attempt I used the blond white guy with the flat top. I got about 15 hours in and I just had to stop. I felt like I was playing Forrest Gump with blond hair. Darth Gump just doesn't seem to be very intimidating. It was actually so annoying that I hard to stop and start all over with the other one I mentioned.

I think I axed him before ever leaving the Endar Spire. That messed up ear thing was distracting as well. Bad head model, or at least looks like it.

For KOTOR 1, I always use Mullet Man, with a beard that a modder added and green eyes that I added myself. The dark side transition has been reduced to the much more subtle "Sith eyes." I call him "Geonus Kaikun." "Geonus" being a corrupted version of "Jonas," the Hellenized version of the Hebrew name "Jonah," which is the equivalent of "John," my own name. "Kaikun" is a name I pulled out of this air.

As for KOTOR 2, I've never really settled on one face yet. The last time I played, I used Stoffe's Twi'lek female Exile, to which I added "Sith eyes" for a dark side transition. I would stick with this head if it weren't for the fact that your character is constantly referred to as a human, so we'll see the next time around. (I wish I could locate that "Sophia" skin from PCGameMods, but the site is kind of down as usual. I would tweak the dark side transition so that she, too, only inherits "Sith eyes.") I call her "Zerimar Nyliram," after two female characters from a Final Fantasy VIII fan fiction that I wrote years ago: two sorceresses names Zerimar and Nyliram, whose names were backwards spellings of the last names of Marilyn Manson and his former bassist, Twiggy Ramirez.

For a while I had the names switched, with Revan being "Zerimar Nyliram" and the Exile being "Geonus Kaikun," but after the Exile was canonized as a female, I decided that she should have the more androgynous name, and that the more masculine name should go to Revan, so I swapped the names. This is also why my screen name is "Zerimar Nyliram," when it sounds so feminine and I am a male: because it was originally my name for Revan before I decided to switch the names.

Archived