Home

which face do you use?

reven0123

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I am yet another user of le "Mullet Man" head, and to me, that face just seems like his canon appearance, but only because that's the only head I've played. If I played a Dark Side male, I'd use the top right head (too cool!). I think Baldy-beard (3rd row, pic 1) looks a bit cliche.... I also like the bottom-left portrait (would be a Light Side, IMO), he reminds me a little of Hoobastank's singer.

I'm planning to play a Dark Side female after I finish Kotor the first time, and I'll probably go with the Lara Croft head, unless I can find a good modded one that I like. As far as female heads go, I also like the black head with dreadlocks/braids and really big eyes. I played the Endar Spire level with her head, and when she sits up from her dream, she looks terrified. I think she'd be better as a Light Side, though. Sorry for the lack of screenshots.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For my first playthrough I used the girl with short, bleach blonde hair, but while I was playing her it felt like she was the "chaste paladin" type (Not helped by my inexperience with the game leading to Dustil being smashed in the face, so no Carth for her).

More recently I've used "mullet man" for a Dark playthrough and he felt much more "Revan", as on all my LS female playthroughs it feels more like a case of mistaken identity than Revan Reborn.

• 1 month later...

Let's see...

For K1, male, I usually picked Mullet Man, until adopting Scarface for a project I'm working on (see signature ;)). Female...honestly, I don't remember. Was so long ago...

K2, female, see my sig. ;) As for male, I currently pick Oldbi-wan (bearded dude), but I don't remember which one I picked the first time (I'm pretty sure it wasn't that one).

Archived