Home

Lego Star Wars 1 cheat!

Daft Adidas

The bonus level is not impossible. There are like 12 enemies total and its the shortest level in the entire game. The whole purpose of this mission is to get as many lego studs as possible and nearly all of them are blue. If you haven't beat this level, you must of let another person play the whole game for you because you apparently have no experience playing it. Besides you can't loose a level. If you die, you keep coming back to life and that makes loosing a level impossible. Sorry if that was flaming, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

The hardest level I found getting studs in was, was the first mission in Theed. I went all the way through the long level, start to finish, exploring every nook and cranny. I got all the way to the hangar and doubled back to the start of the level twice before I finally got enough studs for the superkit piece.

Collecting all the studs from any level is easy, really. All you really have to do is be patient, and don't die. Spare time to do puzzles in the game, rewarding you with studs. There are a lot of secrets in almost every level too, so bring a variety of characters with you from Free Play mode. Hope this helps.

Whcih level can't you get studs at? I have unlocked the bonus level, so just tell me which level you're stuck at and i'll help you out.

Any levels when u have to drive or fly stuff. Episode 3- Battle over Courasant and the Gunship in Episode 2 is so amazingly hard. I guess when u get invincibility it helps lol.

Just fly over any studs you see, don't die, and shoot everything, you'll get studs that way. Sorry I can't be more help with those specific levels as I traded the game in and don't remember.

The hardest level I found it to get all studs is the Kashyyyk level where you play as Yoda, all the others were easy for me.

thanksi ain't bothered now i have Lego Star Wars 2 but i am stuck on the fourth level in ROTJ when u get into he command building thingy Wicket goes through this window when ur not looking where there is a stormtrooper and is dancing about like come in! Infact u have to do aload of things to deactivate this red shield with blocks of lego behind it and basically i don't know what to do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Any levels when u have to drive or fly stuff. Episode 3- Battle over Courasant and the Gunship in Episode 2 is so amazingly hard. I guess when u get invincibility it helps lol.

the Episode III one (Battle over Coroscaunt) (sp?) is actually the easiest IMO, all you have to do is hold down the trigger :indif::thmbup1::)

also sorry for the bump.

Archived