Home

Titles for KOTOR III

DARTH_DANZIG

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my most recent list that I could come up with for titles of K3.

Knights of the Old Republic III: The True Sith

Knights of the Old Republic III: The Jedi Masters

Knights of the Old Republic III: Destiny of the Jedi

Knights of the Old Republic III: Revenge of the Mandalorians

Knights of the Old Republic III: (The) Return of Revan

Knights of the Old Republic III: The Unknown Regions

(Joke)

Knights of the Old Republic III: Revenge of the True Sith

Knights of the Old Republic III: The Prisoner of Malachor V

Knights of the Old Republic III: Jedi United

Knights of the Old Republic III: Revan Shot First ;)

Knights of the Old Republic III: Special Edition

Finding Revan

Massive spoiler for a possible Knights 3 title. Be warned.

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Dark Wars (3,955-3,951 BBY)

Knights of the Old Republic III: Rise of the Dark Lords

Knights of the Old Republic III: Rule of Two

Knights of the Old Republic III: Galatic Restoration

Knights of the Old Republic III: Battle for Restoration

Knights of the Old Republic III: The Sith Wars

Knights of the Old Republic III: Knights of the Galatic Republic

Knights of the Old Republic III: Jolee's Revenge...for not being in the second one.

Knights of the Old Republic III: Endgame

Knights of the Old Republic III: Dodonna does Dantooine

Knights of the Old Republic III: The Old New Jedi Order

or

Knights of the Old Republic III: The New Old Jedi Order (I get confused over which it should be)

Knights of the Old Republic III: The Jedi Masters

I like this one. ;)

Star Wars KOTOR III: The beginning of the lost dimension

Star Wars KOTOR III: The End of Days

Star Wars KOTOR III: A man's title is his curse

Star Wars KOTOR III: Curse of the Ebon Pearl :p

Based on silveredge's:: Star Jones: Raiders of the temple of the kingdom of the crystal skull of doom.

May be th3 sh1t w1th u

1. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: The True Sith (Not a big surprise)

2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: *(^* You L.Arts for not done sequal and MMO

3. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: Rebirth of the Force (because the LS ending for TSL said that the Jedi would come back soon and rebuild the order)

4. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: The Return of Revan (We play as Revan)

5. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: The Return of the Force (Same thing as 3.)

6. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: Coming of the Dark (The Sith, True Sith are now going to check in their most devistating blow.)

7. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: The Darkness Spreading (Same as 6.)

8. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: Return of the Jedi (If G. Lucas DARES to allow it lol)

9. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: Death of the Force (Continues Kreia's beliefs that the force needs to die.)

10. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3: Secrets of the Force (Just continues the whole thing that one can learn incredible power by learning and finding these secrets that is still the force.)

I am not sure if I posted in this thread already as there are many Names for K3 threads so if I did this is not my new list. I would like if we played as Revan in K3 and I know there are ways around the whole level crap.

How about...

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Little Jedi That Could (The Little Engine That Could)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Jedi Little (Chicken Little)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Dead Sith's Chest (Dead Man's Chest)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: At Galaxy's End (At World's End)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Mission Vao Impossible (Mission Impossible)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: MIB: Mandalorians in Black (Men in Black)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Ebon Hawk 13: Coruscant, we have a problem... (Apollo 13)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Prince and the Padawan (The Prince and the Pauper)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Rakata Park (Jurassic Park)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Rakata Park 2: The Lost Planet (Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Rakata Park 3: Something has survived...(Jurassic Park 3)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Guns of Utapau (The Guns of Navaronne)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Right Sith (The Right Stuff)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Underlevel (Underworld)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Rise of the Rakghouls (Rise of the Lycans)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Spirit of the Ebon Hawk (The Spirit of Saint Louis)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Greatest Order in the Galaxy (The Greatest Show on Earth)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Mask of Revan (The Mask of Zorro...hmm, y'know, that might actually work...)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Legend of Revan (The Legend of Zorro)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Bastilla Begins (Batman Begins)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Dark Jedi Knight (The Dark Knight)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Transformers: Rise of the Clawdites (Transformers)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Force and I (The Egg and I)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: My Fair Bastilla (My Fair Lady)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Exile's Island (Gilligan's Island)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Revan's Heroes (Hogan's Heroes)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: That Darn Jedi! (That Darn Cat!)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Revan and the Raiders of the True Sith (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Revan and the Region of Doom (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Revan and the Last Crusade (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: 101 Jedi (101 Dalmations)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Revan, the Absent-Minded Sith (The Absent-Minded Professor)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: 20,000 Lightyears into the Outer Rim (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: A Few Good Jedi (A Few Good Men)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: G.I. Brianna (G.I. Jane)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Incredible Mr. Revan (The Incredible Mr. Limpet)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Trouble With Padawans (The Trouble With Angels)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Shaggy Wookiee (The Shaggy Dog)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Bridge Over the River Khoonda (Bridge of the River Kwai)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Where Ebon Hawks Dare (Where Eagles Dare)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Creature from the Black Hole (Creature from the Black Lagoon)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Attack of the Killer Gizka (Attack of the Killer Tomatoes)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Atris and Old Lace (Arsnic and Old Lace)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Hot Blasters and Cold Feet (Hot Lead and Cold Feet)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Get Sion: Darth Sion, Private Eye (Get Smart)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Hunt for Ebon Hawk (The Hunt for Red October)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Three Jedi (The Three Muskateers)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Ghost Racer (Ghost Rider)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Broken Lightsaber (Broken Arrow)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Sands of Tatooine (The Sands of Iwo Jima)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Fighting Padawans (The Fighting Seebees)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Jedi Who Sliced Darth Traya (The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Count of Malachor V (The Count of Monte Cristo)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Planet of the Gizka (Planet of the Apes)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Miracle on the 34th Planet (Miracle on 34th Street)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Mutiny on the Ebon Hawk (Mutiny on the Bounty)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Sink the Ravager! (Sink the Bismark!)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Reap the Solar Wind (Reap the Wild Wind)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Darth Traya's Express (Von Ryan's Express)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: It's a Wonderful Galaxy (It's a Wonderful Life)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Superweapon in the Sky (Island in the Sky)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Flight of the Ebon Hawk (Flight of the Phoenix)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: HK-47: Rise of the Machines (Terminator: Rise of the Machines)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Sith (The Mummy)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Sith Returns (The Mummy Returns)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Galactic Treasure (National Treasure)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Galactic Treasure 2: Holocron of Secrets (National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Little House on Dantooine (Little House on the Prairie)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: My Darling Bastilla (My Darling Clemetine)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Sith Below (The Enemy Below)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Battle of the Bastilla (The Battle of the Bulge)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Support your Local Sith (Support your Local Gunfighter)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Support your Local Jedi (Support Your Local Sheriff)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Gone with the Windu (Gone with the Wind)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Longest [standard] Day (The Longest Day)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Putrid Padawans or The Stinky Sith (The Dirty Dozen)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Bithy Bunch (The Brady Bunch)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Jedi Who Never Was (The Man Who Never Was)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: CasaBindo (Casablanca)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: Zaalbar's Big Adventure! (Jar-Jar's Big Adventure!)

On a more serious note:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic III: The Offspring (playing as the child of Revan and Exile)

I also like 'Secrets of the Force'. Sounds very...StarWarsey. :D

Endorenna, my brain overloads of cheeny-ness.... :lol:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3(00) "THIS IS...TELOS!"

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3: Sin Shaddaa

But seriously, I believe Kotor is already one of the longest titles out there. Maybe we should focus a bit more on...shortening it?

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Vigilante

Star Wars: Padawan of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Master of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Revanchist

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Agressor

But seriously, I believe Kotor is already one of the longest titles out there. Maybe we should focus a bit more on...shortening it?

They should just make the abbreviation a part of the title - nobody ever takes the time to write the whole thing out now anyway.

Star Wars: KOTOR III: The Search for more money. :lol:

If they had wanted more money, they would have released a K3 several years ago. it sold immensely good. :)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3: How to create a less long title

Star Wars: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader

Lego Star Wars

...and it's the small yellow guys that succeed!

Archived