Home

PEACE TIMER

Dreng

I would like to see a peace timer like other RTS have for those who doesnt know what im talking about you set a time 30 mins 60 whatever and in that time the enemy wouldnt attack you if you attack em the peace is over i say this because i cant play GC without loosing half of my plantes in the first 20 mins having no time to build any defenses maybe is because im a noob...so any veteran can tell me what he does when he plays big GC maps with a lot of planets since the beggining with 15000 credits?

I would like to see a peace timer like other RTS have for those who doesnt know what im talking about you set a time 30 mins 60 whatever and in that time the enemy wouldnt attack you if you attack em the peace is over i say this because i cant play GC without loosing half of my plantes in the first 20 mins having no time to build any defenses maybe is because im a noob...so any veteran can tell me what he does when he plays big GC maps with a lot of planets since the beggining with 15000 credits?

As the rebels/Consortium, I immidiately go for Couruscant. Yes, it has a level 5 station, but thats what raid fleets are for :). Raid Couruscant and capture the planet. Make sure you have a fleet standing by to intercept the enemy reinforments (that will be coming).

Once you have couruscant, go around taking the surrounding planets. With this advantage, your victory should be assured.

Archived