Home

[K1] improved AI mod???

Valyn81

Can someone please tell me if there is a mod for the KOTOR 1 AI? Fix it so that it is not casting the same powers over and over even if the power is already active. And, to have the NPC's use there def powers as well as their off powers.

i found a mod for KOTOR 2 but i need it for KOTOR 1 please Helpme!

:blast5:

That would be great! I am looking for the same mod. I know stoffe made the TSL AI mod and it is excellent. I haven't found anything similar to that one for KOTOR. It's not very fun sometimes when dark jedi attack you using only the default attacks, while Bastilla and Jolee spam force valor back and forth. It would be much more heart-pounding if dark jedi stepped out and force killed you instead, and more driod opponents whipped out those flame throwers!

That's Possible... I'll do it, but LATER... stoffe might make it before I can even start on it... she's always on top of things....... most of the time....

:edit:

The reason I said later, was because my KotOR game has been down, and it won't let me make any mods for it.... but I'm going to fix that problem and I'll work on it....

Archived