Home

Christmas Wishlists!

Jeff

What kinds of goodies are you asking for this year for Christmas?

I'm mainly just asking for dvds and games. Some of the dvds include Superman, PotC 2, and Seinfeld 7, and then I'd also like to get NeverWinter Nights 2.

I don't think I'll ask for any Wii games, there's not really any out right now that I want (I already have Zelda). The ones I want come out next spring (Metroid, SSBB, Mario).

I'm also asking for new basketball shoes. They're hard to find for me, I wear a size 15!

Clothes.. yup, as much pain as I have caused my inner child.. I have the fashion sense of shag carpet. My 2 younger sisters however keep me in the proper decade.. quickly pointing out my faux pas. Their task this year is to shop for an old fart... hehehe :xp:

That or gift certificates since no one can properly buy me technology without me telling them they could've gotten better and cheaper here or there ;)

Christmas? I LOVE CHRISTMAS! lol, well i got tons, Ghost Recon 3 Advanced Warfighter. Maybe thinking of buying SWG and i still havn't got Lego Star Wars 2! But i will soon, if it's the last thing i do. Tell me if u have got these games and what u think of them or if their worth getting for Xmas!

Bad idea. I did that and now I haven't played much of anything else for a long time. It's addictive! >:|

Honestly, I haven't even thought about what I want for christmas. I'm not sure I want anything in particular, really. Maybe some candy would be good...

lol, now i have to ask for one :p & i completely forgot about sweets. i think i'd like cookies.

^^

As a side note, I think it's a very bold move of Blizzard to have delayed Burning Crusade to January. Not a lot of companies would have the guts to do this. It really gives you the impression that they actually care about their games, unlike some companies that could be named easily [cough]EA[/cough].

• 2 weeks later...

Archived