1. 1. Who would win?

• Anakin
    • Traya
    • Revan
    • Sidious

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I guess we can all agree that Revan, Anakin, Traya and Sidious are all very powerful. The real question is, are we talking about Anakin the way he ended up in the movies, or Anakin at his full potential?

If we are talking about Anakin at the level he reached in the movies, then Sidious (canonically the most powerful Sith Lord of all time) would defeat him, Revan and Traya.

However, if we are talking about Anakin at his full potential, the level he could have reached, then he would defeat Sidious, Revan and Traya, since he was the Chosen One, he was an incarnation of the force itself, he had the highest midi chlorian count ever, he is the main character in the Star Wars movies, he is a Skywalker and according to George Lucas, he would have become the most powerful Jedi/Sith of all time, if the event at Mustafar never happened.

So, which Anakin are we talking about here?

Anakin at his FULL POTENTIAL.... one that could shoot Force Lightning, if he wanted.

Well in that case, their shouldn't even be a poll, since Anakin at his full potential would defeat anybody. Lucas said that at his full potential, he would have become more powerful than every Jedi and Sith ever.

Even Sidious (who was canonically the most powerful Sith Lord ever) said to the legendary Yoda (who was probably the second most powerful Jedi ever behind Luke) that Anakin/Vader would become more powerful than either of them.

I vote for Revan and Traya. Revan, at his prime, was a completely powerful Jedi, and even Kreia noted that "staring into him was like staring into the heart of the Force." And as for Traya herself, her knowledge of the Force seems unmatched.

Haven't you read my posts on this thread? Revan and Traya were both powerful, but compared to Anakin and Sidious, they are nothing.

But people have their own opinions Architect... and leave their opinions to them... we can not make choices for other people... if we could, everyone on here would be Darksided because of me.... :D

I never said that SkyoRevan can't have an opinion about who would win, but I'm just pointing out that he (or she) would be wrong, because of the reasons I've already stated.

Lucas is the boss of Star Wars. Whatever he says, goes. Simple.

You're all assuming Anakin would ever reach his full potential. Let's see... He lost against Dooku, and lost an arm. He lost against Obi-wan, and lost the rest of his extremities. Why did he lose? Emotion. Anakin was far too emotional to ever reach his full potential, and he died for the very same reasons. Why would you assume he would ever be powerful enough to defeat any of the Jedi you've listed? I honestly don't think he'd be able to defeat any of them. Especially not Traya, who is devoid of emotion it seems.

Emotion is the great destroyer of Jedi and Sith alike. Every Jedi or Sith that makes a fatal mistake in battle has likely been feeling fear, anger, jealousy, compassion, etc. The perfect Jedi or Sith would be one with no motivation: no anger, no greed, no compassion. The perfect Jedi would have to be truly grey, and truly inhuman. I really doubt such a being exists.

That said, I think these four would be equally matched. Sidious may be powerful, to be sure, but your power is only as good as your tactics. His power is worthless being that his tactics are obviously flawed, otherwise he would have wiped the floor with Yoda rather than letting him escape.

Hmmm, well i think that if Anakin was at full potential he would win; however if it is just the Anakin/Vader we see in the films i think;

Revan vs Traya = Revan win

Sidious vs Anakin = Sidious win

Sidious vs Revan = Sidious win

Anakin vs Traya = Anakin win

Anakin vs Revan = Revan win

Sidious vs Traya = Sidious win

of course my Exile would pawn them all ;)

... according to George Lucas, he would have become the most powerful Jedi/Sith of all time

And there lies the devil in the details. Sure, Darth Vader would be able to defeat all other Jedi/Sith...but what about people who are outside those orders?

Can he defeat the Rakatans, at the height of their Infinite Empire? Or the Jedi Exile (who, canoncially, is not a True Jedi)? Or any of the other Force-Using Orders?

Most likely, yes, and I'm being needlessly pedantic, but it just seem that Ankanin is only the greatest of Jedi and Sith Force Users, and there may be other Force Users who are greater than him.

Well, the creator of this thread has stated that it is Anakin at full potential, so I think for future reference, people should go by that.
Well why not throw God into the fray too, then, if we're speculating on things that would never happen. :)

Revan would win if Anakin wasnot in it. Revan could just thought bomb Traya's and Sidious's asses. Full potential Anakin who is more powerful than DN Luke would win easily without twitching a finger.

I really hate that Thought Bomb argument. Look at this and tell me if you think one person could create a Thought Bomb in a relatively short amount of time (and during a 4-way battle)

Formed through an ancient ritual requiring the combined will of many powerful Sith Lords, the thought bomb, when triggered, unleashed the pure destructive energy of the dark side http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thought_bomb

Thought Bombs take a long time to create, and they take the combined power of multiple Sith Lords, so a Thought Bomb would be completely useless in a fight like that.

I really hate that Thought Bomb argument. Look at this and tell me if you think one person could create a Thought Bomb in a relatively short amount of time (and during a 4-way battle)

Formed through an ancient ritual requiring the combined will of many powerful Sith Lords, the thought bomb, when triggered, unleashed the pure destructive energy of the dark side http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thought_bomb

Thought Bombs take a long time to create, and they take the combined power of multiple Sith Lords, so a Thought Bomb would be completely useless in a fight like that.

Yes, none of them even knew what a thought bomb was so they had little experience. It probably took a long time for those weak fools to create theirs because Bane was not helping them. The dark side allows it users to learn quickly but I doubt the thought bom could be learned quickly. Revan was probably using thought bombs lots of times during the Mandy War. Besides, Nihilus was able to create one by himself.

Archived