Anakin Skywalker

Who would win?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• Anakin
    • Traya
    • Revan
    • Sidious

Revan was probably using thought bombs lots of times during the Mandy War. Besides' date=' Nihilus was able to create one by himself.[/quote']

Well that's impossible, because Revan cannot create Thought Bombs by himself. He would need the aid of multiple Sith Lords. Also, "probably using thought bombs" isn't really a good argument. And Nihilus never created a Thought Bomb, he pretty much was a walking Thought Bomb. And Nihilus was unique, being the "Lord of Hunger" and all.

Now let's get back on topic, shall we? :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm, well i think that if Anakin was at full potential he would win; however if it is just the Anakin/Vader we see in the films i think;

Revan vs Traya = Revan win

Sidious vs Anakin = Sidious win

Sidious vs Revan = Sidious win

Anakin vs Traya = Anakin win

Anakin vs Revan = Revan win

Sidious vs Traya = Sidious win

of course my Exile would pawn them all ;)

I dont think sidious would beat Traya, sidious was not much of a fighter but was the most clever sith lord.

Well, the creator of this thread has stated that it is Anakin at full potential, so I think for future reference, people should go by that.

Well then there isnt even a debate there then :p my post was going by if he wasnt otherwise this thread is pointless as Anakin was the 'chosen one' so had he not had a slight mishap on a rather hot planet he would of become the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever and therefore would pawn anyone that got in a fight with him.

Sidious would clearly own Traya, he was after all the most powerful Sith Lord of all time (according to Lucas lore), this does of course bring an interesting question; if he was the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, how come he didnt learn what Darth Plagius knew? Or was that a load of crap and just a means of seducing Anakin to the Dark Side? (that was more a rhetorical question as its off topic)

I dont think sidious would beat Traya, sidious was not much of a fighter but was the most clever sith lord.

I would have to disagree here, Sidious, beat 3 Jedi Masters in Lightsaber combat before him and Mace Windu fought. He and Yoda were equally matched with Regards Force Powers and Lighsaber ability (much as I hated the fact it was a draw, as I would have LOVED to see the little green dude kick his ass!)

Well then there isnt even a debate there then :p my post was going by if he wasnt otherwise this thread is pointless as Anakin was the 'chosen one' so had he not had a slight mishap on a rather hot planet he would of become the most powerful Jedi/Sith ever and therefore would pawn anyone that got in a fight with him.

Sidious would clearly own Traya, he was after all the most powerful Sith Lord of all time (according to Lucas lore), this does of course bring an interesting question; if he was the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, how come he didnt learn what Darth Plagius knew? Or was that a load of crap and just a means of seducing Anakin to the Dark Side? (that was more a rhetorical question as its off topic)

I would have to disagree here, Sidious, beat 3 Jedi Masters in Lightsaber combat before him and Mace Windu fought. He and Yoda were equally matched with Regards Force Powers and Lighsaber ability (much as I hated the fact it was a draw, as I would have LOVED to see the little green dude kick his ass!)

Actaully he did not beat windu, if anikan did not show up windu would have arrested him or even killed him, he had him down.

At any point did I say he had beaten Windu? :p I said he killed 3 Jedi Master pretty much at the same time, before the fight with Windu, and yes Windu would of killed Sidious if Anakin hadnt arrived and intervened. I was merely pointing out that Sidious was a good fighter and not just a manipulative and clever Sith Lord; it takes some skill to take on 4 Jedi Masters and kill 3 of them in a matter of seconds.

Still annoys me that Mace did him though and Yoda didnt!

You're all assuming Anakin would ever reach his full potential. Let's see... He lost against Dooku, and lost an arm. He lost against Obi-wan, and lost the rest of his extremities. Why did he lose? Emotion. Anakin was far too emotional to ever reach his full potential, and he died for the very same reasons. Why would you assume he would ever be powerful enough to defeat any of the Jedi you've listed? I honestly don't think he'd be able to defeat any of them. Especially not Traya, who is devoid of emotion it seems.

Umm...this is Revan MoD's (easier to type) poll and he said Anakin is at his full potential in this theoretical poll. Since he created this poll and said Anakin is at his full potential in it, Anakin wins. Simple. Why? Read my posts on this thread and you'll figure it out.

That said, I think these four would be equally matched. Sidious may be powerful, to be sure, but your power is only as good as your tactics. His power is worthless being that his tactics are obviously flawed, otherwise he would have wiped the floor with Yoda rather than letting him escape.

What? Sidious was a master tactician. You do realise that Yoda is basically the second most powerful Jedi of all time behind Luke Skywalker, right? I'm sure I heard somewhere that Lucas said Yoda was the most powerful Jedi ever before Luke became an uber powerful force god which was after RotJ.

Even though Sidious was canonically the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, he was coming up against Yoda, not some average mofo. He tried to kill Yoda, but he got away, because he's Yoda.

Going by Revan MoD's bulletpoints, everyone is at their full potential in these fights, so the way I see it:

(Winner in brackets)

Sidious vs. Traya (Sidious)

Anakin vs. Revan (Anakin)

Sidious vs. Revan (Sidious)

Anakin vs. Traya (Anakin)

Revan vs. Traya (Revan)

Sidious vs. Anakin (Anakin)

1. Anakin

2. Sidious

3. Revan

4. Traya

You're all assuming Anakin would ever reach his full potential. Let's see... He lost against Dooku, and lost an arm. He lost against Obi-wan, and lost the rest of his extremities. Why did he lose? Emotion.

A few points, if I may... :)

During his first duel with Dooku, Anakin was rash and lost. During his second one, he defeated him in fair combat. Despite his strength in the Force, it's useless against experience. For example, Anakin in TPM had just as high a midi-chlorian count as he did in Episode III. But, obviously, he was far weaker in the first movie. He hadn't been able to use his Force powers to their full potential yet. Just as in Episode II, he hadn't mastered them as fully as in Episode III.

Experience matters. If Anakin had more years of it, I think he'd have won against even Yoda or Sidious. :)

Really, a debate is pointless considering that, at full potential, there is no one Anakin can't defeat. The whole list of battle outcomes IMO-

-Sidious vs. Traya (Sidious)

-Anakin vs. Revan (Anakin)

-Sidious vs. Revan (Sidious)

-Anakin vs. Traya (Anakin)

-Revan vs. Traya (Revan)

-Sidious vs. Anakin (Anakin)

1. Anakin

2. Sidious

3. Revan

4. Traya

Anakin at his full potential could become the most powerful Jedi. But he never reaches his full potential.

Considering some important things in the ranking:

- Sidious & Revan [post-KOTOR] (Rank 1)

- Anakin (Rank 2)

- Darth Traya (Rank 3)

But if Anakin reaches full potential: (which never happened in canon reality)

- Anakin (Rank 1)

- Sidious & Revan [post-KOTOR] (Rank 2)

- Darth Traya (Rank 3)

Revan after POST-KOTOR remembered his former mastery in Dark Side (as his mind fully heals and all his memories recover) and add to that his new mastery in the Light, becomes a solid Grey Jedi and one of the most powerful Jedi ever in Star Wars history.

Though! Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord, but Revan (POST-KOTOR) will be an exceptional match for him after his reformed mastery in Force.

And as pure Sith Lords:

1- Darth Sidious

2- Darth Revan

3- Darth Vader (not at his full potential)

4- Darth Traya

Also as pure Sith Lords:

1- Darth Vader (Full Potential)

2- Darth Sidious

3- Darth Revan

4- Darth Traya

I have mentioned all possible ranking ways now.

Ooh, this would be an interesting match-up.

Anakin: I want Padme!

Traya: Blabbity blabbity blabbity Echoes blah blah Force blah blah dark light blah bla

Sidious: *cackled laughter* Join the Dark Side!! *cackled laughter*

Revan: WTF?

Believe me, I can't stop laughing! :rofl:

*Straightens up* Ok. Well... definitely

1) Traya

2) Revan

3) Sidious

4) Anakin

Oh, before someone starts throwin' spears at me- it's in reversed order! :D

In a 1v1 fight/duel I don't think Sidious or Traya would be able to defeat Anakin or Revan, but Sidious would have to be the greatest Sith Lord of all time (Sith Lord as in the DS consular class that focuses on Force use as opposed to a leader of the Sith).

Well...

IMO the whole "chosen one" philosphy only works, if the galaxy and the force is at a critical, the most critical point in its history. And when Star wars was written, I doubt George Lucas had in mind to let the universe be expanded by such a great deal.

In the era of the movies, Anakin might have had the potential to be the strongest, but actually Palpatine was the strongest.

In the era of Kotor, Revan and Traya are among the strongest force sensitives.

But you can't compare them. If George Lucas says, a full potential Vader is the strongest, then I have to accept that.

My opinion is tho, that certain Sithlords are portrayed in a way that suggests that they were far more powerful than Palpatine/Vader/yoda/luke.

Archived