1. 1. Who would win?

• Anakin
    • Traya
    • Revan
    • Sidious

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You better go back and look again because nowhere did I state the "blue flash" was the "end of him". I was agreeing with you! :xp:

Are you not getting much sleep, RH? :p

getting chucked down a shaft wasn't the end of him.

I agree, that is what the blue flash was...

Edit: Who's the silly now? :p We agree on getting chucked down the shaft, though I don't think the blue flash was the end of him. You've said you do. :)

hm id say revan he is as smart as he i powerfull plus he doesnt let power blind him unlike palpaltine who couldnt see beyond his own power because he never intendend to die he wanted to rule the galaxy forever so he was both greedy for and blind to power but i still like him.

Are you not getting much sleep, RH? :p

Uh? You ought to practice what you are preaching here... read your own post again... silly! :disaprove:p

Edit:

getting chucked down a shaft wasn't the end of him.

I agree, that is what the blue flash was...

Where in my statement did I contradict you? I was agreeing, perhaps it is indeed you who need sleep. I'm fine. ;)

Time to get back on-topic though...

@Prime, this is the old Jedi Order, hence the fact that Anakin and Revan are on here.... and the old Sith Order... being as Kreia is on here....

hm id say revan he is as smart as he i powerfull plus he doesnt let power blind him unlike palpaltine who couldnt see beyond his own power because he never intendend to die he wanted to rule the galaxy forever so he was both greedy for and blind to power but i still like him.

Palpatine was a fool.... Revan was a fool for falling to the Darkside.... Anakin would kick both their and Traya's butts, even if their power was together and against Anakin

i dont believe Revan fell to the dark side i believe he made a sacrifice because i think he believed that the jedi would be unable to defeat the "true sith" and he wasnt a fool because he factored in the possibilty that he could be defeated in that he left the republic with a working economic infarstructre and also he unlike anakin didnt let emotion cloud his judgement.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, difficult question. Mainly because "fight" is somewhat vague in this situation.

Sidious vs Traya (Physical Combat)--- Sidious wins

Sidious proved himself to be more than competent in a duel, and his mastery of the force is impressive to say the least. Traya, while impressive herself, was still beaten by a less impressive, although unique, Jedi.

Sidious vs Traya (Battle of the minds)--- Sidious again.

They are both very manipulative and crafty, obviously, but I think it comes down to aggression. Traya is too balanced, passive, thoughtful, and philosophical. That's not really a bad thin, but when you're up against someone who is patient, focused, and aggressive in achieving a goal, the aggressive one is going to win the practical fight first. (For the record, I have no idea what this kind of fight would be like. Some sort of contest to see who could manipulate their way into the most galactic power and defeat the other)

Revan vs. Anakin* (Physical Combat)--- Anakin

He's the frickin chosen one. Think about Anakin's training. He was accepted at an old age, he had his own issues, and yet when the second a war happened he became a hero, he was an amazing, naturally talented individual. Revan was amazing too, but was like any other Jedi. He studied, and studied more, he was powerful, and he was thoughtful, but he was never the chosen one.

The other matchups are trickier.

Anakin vs Sidious (Physical combat)--- Anakin

Once again: chosen one. Sidious himself said that Anakin would soon be more powerful than both Sidious and Yoda.

Anakin vs Sidious (Mental) --- Sidious

The entire film saga is about this fight and how Sidious won it.

Anakin in a mental fight-- Anakin loses. He's not a thinker.

Anakin in a physical fight--- Anakin wins. Sorry guys, he's the chosen one.

Physical

Traya v Sidious --- Sidious

Anakin v Revan --- Anakin

Anakin v Traya --- Anakin

Revan v Sidious --- ???

Traya v Revan --- Revan

Sidious v Anakin --- Anakin

Mental

Traya v Sidious --- Sidious

Anakin v Revan --- Revan

Anakin v Traya --- Traya

Revan v Sidious --- ???

Traya v Revan --- ???

Sidious v Anakin --- Sidious

*Not even assuming Anakin was at his full potential, but just what he could have been if things had gone better in Revenge of the Sith. ie Not physically crippled, not emotionally crippled, not enslaved to the Dark lord of the Sith. Just a happy, powerful Anakin who could do lightning and whatever if he wanted.

EDIT: And about the time factor, its really not a factor. Traya said that the KOTOR era Jedi were like children with toys compared to the old Sith Lords, at least in terms of lightsaber mastery. That means no assuming that the guys in the future have any innate advantage.

Anakin in a mental fight-- Anakin loses. He's not a thinker.

Anakin in a physical fight--- Anakin wins. Sorry guys, he's the chosen one.

Anakin (and only according to George Lucas) may have the greatest potential of all force sensitives, but just look at his pathetic performance against Obiwan.

Physical fight. He loses.

Anakin (and only according to George Lucas) may have the greatest potential of all force sensitives, but just look at his pathetic performance against Obiwan.

There's a difference between potential and what you actually achieve. Many never live up to their full potential, and I think Anakin was one of them.

On a broader scale, since Star Wars is a bit fantasy-inspired, it means that the older, more ancient, or the further back in time a being lived, the more powerful they were. Fantasy universes are constantly decaying in glory and might rather than evolving for some reason. This is touched upon by what Kreia says if you approach the collapsed tombs in the Valley of Dark Lords on Korriban in TSL.

Thus, Revan and Traya are 4000 years more powerful than Anakin and Sidious. :)

Physical fight. He loses.

There are two crucial facts about that fight.

1. Anakin was not at his full potential in that fight. Close, but he certainly could have had more power if he had embraced the Dark Side more than at that point. More importantly, he was as emotionally troubled as he possibly cold have been.

2. It was Obi-Wan. The reason that that fight was so close, despite Anakin's ability, was because they were Master and apprentice. They knew each other, they knew each other's moves, they could predict what the other would do because they were so close. Their bond made the fight completely different from a normal fight that one would normally think of.

I say revan i think he could even out think sidious, i mea nwho is genious enough to start a war aginst the republic in order to save it?

Also idk about you guys but my jedi cousiler revan could spam Force storm for quite awhile i dont think ankin would have lasted against his force pool lol.

Archived