Home

Question about buying this game...

fortune faded13

package as in Complete Adventures. No matter what, you will have the expansions, if you don't pay for them, you'll still have them, you'll just be locked out of their content. If it was otherwise, you wouldn't be able to "see" things that people have acquired through playing the expansions.

you have no choice, you get the expansions whether you want them or not. It takes up 6 gigabytes of hard drive. You need at least 1 gigabyte of RAM to run it smoothly, and at least 2 gigabytes of hard drive space left after installation for the swap file so the game doesn't crash on ya.

There is no offline mode. You must pay $15 a month to play.

Yes, you can play it on dialup. I managed playing it on AOL 56k for about 4 months before broadband was available in my area.

Darth Idoit.

You have to buy whole package. If u buy the newest one it is complete adventures and it has included star wars galaxies empire divided, jump to lightspeed, rage of the wookies and trials of obi wan. Well theres total experience too but it dosent have trials of obi wan so i would sucjest complete adventures. Whole pack is about 30$.

BTW u dont have so much RAM do u? heh 256 it will play but it has lots of lag i would sucjest that u buy either 512, 1024 or 2GB.

Hope this helps.

And Total experience is old fashioned. Just buy the complete adventures. And ul be fine.

Jedi_82

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

go to that site and select Jump to Lightspeed, it will tell you what you need more of to run the game.

When i first started, i was with 512mb ram and it takes about 3-10 minutes to load from shuttle to shuttle, not fast enough IMO....and that was with broadband. i went from 512 to 1 gigabyte when i had to use dialup and there was a HUGE difference, it only takes about 15-45 seconds to load now.

Archived