Home

Anakain vs. Exile

SilentScope001

Alright. George Lucas, great man that he is, claims that Anakain is the greatest Sith/Jedi ever in the Star Wars universe, if he had reached his full potentail. Now, George Lucas may be a reliable source on Star Wars mytos, due to the fact that whatever he says is G-Canon. This makes the previous thread on who is the best Jedi/Sith useless...

However, note what he said. Anakain is the greatest Jedi/Sith. This means that non-Jedi/Sith has a chance at defeating Anakain. And I wonder if this non-Jedi/Sith Force User...is the Exile.

Both the Exile and Anakain has similar properties. Both are considered Messiahs by their teachers...Anakain was seen as the Chosen One by Obi-Wan, while The Exile was seen as the Death of the Force by Kreia. Both had great destinies ahead of them, and these teachers are willing to do whatever it takes to get those destinies to be realized. Obi-Wan and Kreia both taught their Messiahs and put much trust in them, only to have that trust be betrayed...and strangely, to see the properchies made by them come true (Anakain brought balance to the Force, Exile formed a new Jedi Order that would follow the teachings of Kreia).

Before Kreia's death, she commented that the canoncial LS Exile is not a "true Jedi". Since The Exile is not a true Jedi, and LS people are usually not allowed to join the Sith, the Exile is a non-Jedi/Sith Force User. Her ability is to make Force Bonds and steal the Force from everyone around her, including her friends and enemies. This makes her a powerful force-user, on par with Anakain, who naturally has the Force within him.

So, who is more powerful? Anakain is the "heart of the Force", much more than Revan is according to Lucas, while The Exile is the "death of the Force", growing in power with every person she has slain. And, to make things interesting, let assume both Anakain and the Exile has reached their full potential for this match.

I'm betting that the Exile would win. There is much more Force that you can steal than can be produced naturally, even by Anakain.

Depends. I always thought that the Exile had the potential to become another Nihilus (being a dead spot in the Force), which would definitely have allowed her to have killed Anakin. The stronger someone is in the Force, the more vulnerable they are to Sith like Nihilus.

If the Exile didn't go that way, though, it would still be Anakin. The Exile would be using "normal" Force powers, lightsaber combat and et al, which could never stack up against Anakin at his full potential. G-canon is indisputable. :)

Umm...the Exile was a Jedi, or a Sith, in K2.

What I mean is that according to Kreia, the Exile was not a true Jedi if she is LS or a true Sith if she is DS. If you accept her interpertion, then the Exile is not in either order. If you believe her interpertion was wrong, then well, the Exile was a Jedi/Sith and would have fallen.

EDIT: The main reason was because the previous thread was somewhat useless to discuss, with Anakain being the greatest Jedi/Sith ever, there was little to debate over. So I decide to start this topic in an attempt to see Anakian's strengths, by taking it to a new level.

However, note what he said. Anakain is the greatest Jedi/Sith. This means that non-Jedi/Sith has a chance at defeating Anakain. And I wonder if this non-Jedi/Sith Force User...is the Exile.

Anakin was never invincible.

Both the Exile and Anakain has similar properties. Both are considered Messiahs by their teachers...Anakain was seen as the Chosen One by Obi-Wan, while The Exile was seen as the Death of the Force by Kreia. Both had great destinies ahead of them, and these teachers are willing to do whatever it takes to get those destinies to be realized. Obi-Wan and Kreia both taught their Messiahs and put much trust in them, only to have that trust be betrayed...and strangely, to see the properchies made by them come true (Anakain brought balance to the Force, Exile formed a new Jedi Order that would follow the teachings of Kreia).

Exile does not share much similarities with Anakin.

A major difference:

Exile had a master, who actually betrayed Exile because her master was a Sith Lord in-fact.

Anakin had a master, who never betrayed Anakin, as he was a true Jedi. But Anakin actually betrayed his master by becoming a Sith Lord.

Secondly,

Exile's purpose has not been fully defined. Though she plays part in restoration of Jedi Order and defeating the Sith Lords but she ventures out in to the unknown regions to find Revan.

Anakin's purpose was to restore balance to the Force. And he accomplished that purpose but he himself became a Sith in the process.

Now Exile never became a Sith Lord in the process to accomplish her goals. She was manipulated and used by Traya to accomplish various tasks, which shows that Exile was not very clear about her future without help from Traya.

So, I don't see any similarities between Anakin and Traya. Revan though shares more similarities with Anakin and this has been indicated in his profiles.

Before Kreia's death, she commented that the canoncial LS Exile is not a "true Jedi". Since The Exile is not a true Jedi, and LS people are usually not allowed to join the Sith, the Exile is a non-Jedi/Sith Force User. Her ability is to make Force Bonds and steal the Force from everyone around her, including her friends and enemies. This makes her a powerful force-user, on par with Anakain, who naturally has the Force within him.

This can be debated but possible, since Exile becomes more powerful after her re-connection with the Force and partly through teachings of Kriea.

So, who is more powerful? Anakain is the "heart of the Force", much more than Revan is according to Lucas, while The Exile is the "death of the Force", growing in power with every person she has slain. And, to make things interesting, let assume both Anakain and the Exile has reached their full potential for this match.

Anakin is not "Heart in the Force" and this slogan was never officially mean't for him. Anakin is "The Chosen One", which means that Anakin had a special purpose in restoring the balance to the force.

We don't know about the full potential of Exile. She was already powerful after KOTOR 2 events but canonically we don't know that her power is ever-exceeding, which is highly-unlikely. Though a Jedi is ever learning but their are certain limits and those are related to Midi-Chlorian counts that determine the potential of Jedi.

I'm betting that the Exile would win. There is much more Force that you can steal than can be produced naturally, even by Anakain.

If Anakin has reached Full Potential, Exile stands no chance in defeating such powerful Jedi but it will be a good fight.

Umm...the Exile was a Jedi, or a Sith, in K2.

What I mean is that according to Kreia, the Exile was not a true Jedi if she is LS or a true Sith if she is DS. If you accept her interpertion, then the Exile is not in either order. If you believe her interpertion was wrong, then well, the Exile was a Jedi/Sith and would have fallen.

I'd say it's more manipulation of words. Whether the Exile was truely a jedi/sith does not matter- what GL was implying when he said "the greatest sith/jedi" was indeed the greatest force-wielder. He said "sith/jedi" for convenience's sake.

Why? Because what makes Anakin so strong is simply the fact that he's strong in the Force, with the highest count of midichlorians ever. That doesn't change no matter he's a sith or jedi, or neither or both. If he's the strongest sith/jedi, I don't see how he could not be strongest for a non-jedi-non-sith force-wielder.

Edit: Oh, almost forgot to give my opinion. Pretty obvious: full potential Anakin pawns all (if what GL said is canon). And sorry, because IMO the "stih/jedi" thing does not matter, this thread's gonna be as unanimous as the previous one, where Anakin pawns all. :D

Aye Anakin would pawn the Exile at full potential. I also hate this whole Exile as a 'her' in my universe Revan is a woman and the Exile is a man :p

Regardless much as I love my Exile; Anakin would beat him at full potential. However my Exile would beat Vader (in his suit) and Anakin in RotS (if Obi-Wan can do him, my Exile can do him) given that the Exile defeats 3 Sith Lords (Nihilus, Sion and Kreia) and Obi-Wan couldn't/wouldn't beat Dooku or Sidious.

I'd say it's more manipulation of words. Whether the Exile was truely a jedi/sith does not matter- what GL was implying when he said "the greatest sith/jedi" was indeed the greatest force-wielder. He said "sith/jedi" for convenience's sake.

...Er...oops. I was grasping for some sort of straw that I can use against Anakain. Thought it was strange that people were angry that Revan is some uber-powerful Force God, and yet is perfectly okay with Anakain being some uber-powerful Force God, when I really don't want either of them to be uber-powerful Force Gods.

Guess the only real way to defeat Anakain is to cheat. Play on his emotions, convice him to fight for your side, etc. But cheating sort of defeats the purpose of fighting.

My bad, my very bad. So this thread is gone.

... I also hate this whole Exile as a 'her' in my universe

So do I. My universe has Revan and Exile both be male. But some people here want to be focused on canon, hence I'm getting used to typing her. Even when I know Exile is really a he.

It was a JOKE. It's in my universe, the Exile's a Male. In real life, the Exile's a Female, but I will never accept it.

Do I have to add a similie every time I make a joke? Sheesh.

I agree dude; its a roleplaying game, so cannon is a pile of poo for it as we all have different genders and DS/LS opinions they should of just left the gender unknown. That said for the Republic to still be intact in my opinion both have to be LS ;)

It was a JOKE. It's in my universe, the Exile's a Male. In real life, the Exile's a Female, but I will never accept it.

Do I have to add a similie every time I make a joke? Sheesh.

Jeez...calm down. If you didn't notice, I put a smiley after my sentence, indicating a bit of a joke.

Anyway, Anakin at his full potential can beat anyone, so Anakin vs. (anyone) threads are kind of pointless.

Agreed. Nothing is absolute. The most powerful Jedi in the universe wouldn't always win. It's statistically impossible - there's always room for chance. People who suggest one person would win all the time are, despite my utter hatred of the word, fanboys (or girls).

(Anakain brought balance to the Force, Exile formed a new Jedi Order that would follow the teachings of Kreia)

The Way I understood it was Luke brought balance to the force, not Anakin. You see the force must balance it's self from peace to chaos, or from chaos to peace. The Republic had too much peace time so fate gave Palpatine a chance to level it out. The Republic turned into the Empire giving to much chaos time and fate awoken Luke. Luke destroyed the Empire, not completely, reform the jedi and battle the Renmant. (last of the Empire) After that I don't know. Like Kreia said, "It is because I hate the force, it seems to have a will of its own and countless live are lost just to achieve a certain term of balance!" and what yoda said, "A proficy misread perhaps?"

Also, did you remember what Kriea said on Korriban? "If you were to face an ancient sith lord, you will find out that we will be but children playing with toys compare to the powers of the old masters." My bets are the Exile, and do you have any real proof that the exile is a female? Like company, author,etc. links to it?

G-Canon, does the G stand for George?
Yes.

However, note what he said. Anakain is the greatest Jedi/Sith. This means that non-Jedi/Sith has a chance at defeating Anakain.
In the movie universe he is refering to, there are only the Jedi and the Sith.

The Way I understood it was Luke brought balance to the force, not Anakin.
No. Anakin fulfilled the prophecy of the Chosen One. Luke was just the catalyst.

You see the force must balance it's self from peace to chaos, or from chaos to peace. The Republic had too much peace time so fate gave Palpatine a chance to level it out. The Republic turned into the Empire giving to much chaos time and fate awoken Luke. Luke destroyed the Empire, not completely, reform the jedi and battle the Renmant. (last of the Empire)
The Force is balanced when there is no dark side (i.e. no Sith). The rest is uh, not particularly canon. :D

yoda said, "A proficy misread perhaps?"
He was wrong. Anakin was the Chosen One and did fulfill the prohecy. They were just confused why he seemed to be falling to the dark side and apparently not destroying the Sith.

do you have any real proof that the exile is a female? Like company, author,etc. links to it?
The New Essential Guides always refer to her as "she".

Archived