Home

When will KOTOR 3 come out?

tbl

When will K3 come out?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. When will K3 come out?

• Later than 2010
    • Never :(

Next year I hope. It shouldn't take more than 3 years to make a sequel to a game.
Agreed. However we don't even know if they've started making the next KotOR and all indications are negative at this time.

I consulted my Magic 8-Ball and it responded with "2009" ;)

I hope it takes as much time as they need, but not a second more.

Obsidan Developer #1: "We did it! KOTOR 3: The True Sith is now complete! And we didn't have to cut any good content either."

Obsidan Developer #2: "Awesome...but we have 1 year left."

Obisdan Developer #1: "Heh. Must have overdosed on those stims, eh? So...wanna play some pazzak?"

It dosnt have the right to come out on PS3, sony never had KOTOR or TSL for PS2 so they shouldn't have KOTOR III, and i doubt they will.....its a Microsoft franchise!

Actually that is where you are wrong. Both Kotor games are not Microsoft franchises, as a matter of a fact neither of them are. A big example of this is both K1 and K2 are for Macintosh computers too so that would make it seperate franchise. Now I agree with you on the fact that it would be a travesty to put them on the PS3 as it was never on a Sony game console but I do have to disagree about it being a Microsoft franchise. Who knows though. I guess we will see when it comes out.:)

Quite frankly, I am beginning to worry that they are going to pull a starcraft two on this one. I for one, have almost completely given hope. I mean, look at the starcraft fans, they are still waiting for starcraft 2 and it's been nearly 10 years. Considering KOTOR was, and probably always will be my favorite RPG of all time, I find it very sad. Trust me, I hope I am wrong, but at this point I think that is probably not the case

I'm actually thinking they're pulling a Halo 3. I mean, in Starcraft, you got Brood Wars, and the game ends once the zergs defeat the humans. No cliffhanger, so no worries.

But, oh. Wouldn't you know? My god, the True Sith in the UR, help out Revan! Quite similar to: Oh noes! The Covenat is sending its best forces to attack Earth and find the Ark! Hurry Master Chief!

Bungie said, "Nope, we're aren't making Halo3. We're busy making tons of other projects..." Bungie say that over and over again...until Bungie releases an E3 video stating, "You know about our denials of us making Halo3? Um...we lied. Sorry." Great way to gain publicity, as well as get people who hate Halo2's storyline to offer forgiveness to Bungie.

Shouting "Want to buy K3?" to a lynch mob who wants to kill off Obisdian for the stupid ending is not good for your sales, or your health. So, Obsidan maybe decided to lie low, and wait. Wait, until people actually want K3. Wait until people start demanding Obisidan to make K3. And then, wouldn't you know? Obisidan whips out K3.

So, I do not lose hope that K3 is going down. Nope.

2009, because it would have been already announced if it were in 2007 and if it were 2008, we would have a whole bunch of rumours and screens flying around. It can be 2010, but that seems a little too far for my taste... A gap of five years between games is not always succesful (especially considering LA's record of doing exactly that)

Archived