Kotor 3 or Jedi Knights 4  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Kotor 3 or Jedi Knights 4

• Kotor 3 all the way!
    • Jedi Knights series Rule!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know, technically, we already got a Jedi Knights 4 in the works.

Force Unleashed Anyone?

Hmmm.... Well... If Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is Jedi Knights 4 then why isn't it called Star Wars Jedi Knights IV: The Force Unleashed?

Oh yes. I voted for KotOR 3 over JK 4. :D

Hmmm.... Well... If Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is Jedi Knights 4 then why isn't it called Star Wars Jedi Knights IV: The Force Unleashed?

Well, I'm saying it's more of a spirtutal sequel somewhat, which can be considered "Jedi Knights 4".

The reason it's not called Jedi Knights 4...is because, techincally, you aren't playing a Jedi Knight. You're playing Vader's lapdog. :)

Well, I'm saying it's more of a spirtutal sequel somewhat, which can be considered "Jedi Knights 4".

The reason it's not called Jedi Knights 4...is because, techincally, you aren't playing a Jedi Knight. You're playing Vader's lapdog. :)

Exactly just like BioShock is the spiritual successor to System Shock.

Well, actually we don't even have Jedi Knight 3. JA is a spin-off, and not JK3. So any new JK series game would be JK3, or more correctly DF4.

And yes, FU is definitely not a JK, its quite different actually, from the story point of view, and probably more different than that. I mean, I don't even think you get a blaster this time.

On the side note, I really hope we will be seeing a Ventress this time. I mean she is kinda tough and undestructable. 3 kills by Anakin, and 1 kill by ObiWan(?)

Well, actually we don't even have Jedi Knight 3. JA is a spin-off, and not JK3. So any new JK series game would be JK3, or more correctly DF4.

And yes, FU is definitely not a JK, its quite different actually, from the story point of view, and probably more different than that. I mean, I don't even think you get a blaster this time.

On the side note, I really hope we will be seeing a Ventress this time. I mean she is kinda tough and undestructable. 3 kills by Anakin, and 1 kill by ObiWan(?)

yeah but even though jka wasn't really jk3 most people think it is but you get the idea another jka game was what i meant

KOTOR III. Both of them should be made, but KOTOR takes the priority. JK just isn't as good.

However, if they do make JK IV, they need to improve the graphics drastically, make the combat a bit better, way improve the story (from JA, that is), and of course bring the main character back to Kyle. (trust me, Aratoeldar, Kyle Katarn is what the JK series is all about :D)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived