• Created
  • Last Reply

I have decided to rejoin at the request of some:

Name:The Rebuilder

Species:Human (Mandalorian)

Eye Color:

Hair Color:Black with some grey

Homeworld:Unknown Regions

Picture and/or Description: 6'3", wears strange robes, colored dark grey, almost steel colored, black boots, and a strange necklace that glows faintly, has ability to located force sensitive users and to drain their force will after he has killed them.

Melee Weapon:Y-saber, shotos.

Color: Dark Silver

Long-range weapon:Force ( Lightning and Crush) (Heal and Burst of Speed)

Master(s):none

Apprentice(s):none

Political Affiliation: None

Enemies:Sith and Jedi

Bio:The Rebuilder is a person who has suffered both the Dark and Light Side of the Force, and decided that both the Jedi and Sith are corrupt and must be destroyed and remade again. Has no problem using both LS and DS powers.

((I think we should just start another thread for the RP, since this has two pages of posts in it, and only two posts are actual RPing.))

Indeed. Nonetheless, this Grivis will submit to the power of the Dark Side...or be destroyed.

((BTW, when are we going to start the RP proper?))

((Technically it already started, since CSI posted something.))

Well as soon as we have more Jedi and/or Senators...........

Why? Are your numbers not great enough to defeat us?

ALread here my character sheet .

Name: Darht Quanon aka Darth Saveguos ( mocking name by the other Sith who have exiled him )

Species: -

Eye Color: pitch black

Hair Color: doesn't have hair

Homeworld: a small moon in a nameless system on the outer rim , very near to the unkown regions

Picture and/or Description: ( I'll add a pic later on )

Melee Weapon: Large twin lightsaber , loosly connected by a chain .

Color*: Red ofcourse

Long-range weapon: -

Master(s): Insidious is the one I see as Master for now .

Apprentice(s): -

Political Affiliation: Sith orthodox

Enemies: Everyone not on my side !

Bio: There's not much kown of Darth Quanon , only that the specie he belongs to where Sith slaves in the past . Some of the slave clans had Force sensative childeren amongst

them , these where taken by the Lords as ' apprinteces' , most of them where rather treaded as beasts . Who trained is Darth Quanon is not clear as the brute will not tell of his past .

So far , he joined several Sith factions , but was cast out by many as he was seen as to barbaric and ' Eater of the Dead' . Some of the Sith who encountered this primitive being says he's

a formidable fighter in the field , but can get so frenzied he kills his own man like they where enemys . It's wise to chain this

character !

Archived