Home

A Duel of the Fates!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeesh, how many ancient weapons are left?

I still have four or five storehouse planets, a fleet of 7-8,000 mothballed warships and a couple of meditation spheres, my own laboratories and experiments, as well as the power of Sith Alchemy, an art I am quite certain that none of you possess the knowledge of - even Sidious didn't practise it. Not to mention the entire wealth of the Old Sith Empire.

My ships may be old, but with the power of the Dark Side and a few enhancements, you will see that they are still a formidable force.

That, however is simply my physical strength. The Force is with me. You shall not succeed against me.

@Quanon: Welcome to the Dark Side :)

Name: Epihoitan

Species: Human (But psychicly affected some time or other in his life)

Eye Color: Orange

Hair Color: Brownish-Black

Picture and/or Description: Wears the simple garb of a desert farmer, and, usually, an unnervingly collected, mocking expression

Home world: If he had a real home planet, he's forgotten

Political Affiliation:zip, nada, noodle.

Melee Weapon: Carries no weapons, but he can fashion sort of weapons of energy, like lightsabers, using the Force.

Color: Of lightsaber? Then N/A.

Long Range weapon:Pretty much the same as melee weapon

Enemies: The old Jedi order/ the Sith

Bio: Epihoitan was one of the masters of the Republic who was most pwerful with the Force. So powerful, he didn't need weapons or troopers. But during the final times of the Republic he lost faith in the Jedi and became a lone wanderer, decided to do what little he can to unite the galaxy.

And I'll start. By the way, someone should decide the location this is taking place at. If noone else, I will.

I step into the scene. "Hmph. Always fighting each other. I'll give the Jedi this much, they were united."

Archived