Home

Fav Star Wars force moves

Daft Adidas

Fav Force move?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Fav Force move?

What's your favourite SWBF2 force move??? Mines would be the sprint as you can get from place to place really quickly plus releasing a very very powerful attack. My second? The simple Lightsaber throw. On Mos Eisly in Assault mode i love throwing my saber up at the bounty hunters or jumping Siths!

• 3 weeks later...

What the... where is Force Float, Telepathy, Healing, Enraging, Mind Touch, Force Explosion, Inflict, energy assault, and Force beam? Granted, most of those I mentioned aren't in the vanilla Battlefront, and many aren't in Battlefront period, but I think you're being a little unfair! Force Explosion is my favorite force power, even though it's a dark side move.

What the... where is Force Float, Telepathy, Healing, Enraging, Mind Touch, Force Explosion, Inflict, energy assault, and Force beam? Granted, most of those I mentioned aren't in the vanilla Battlefront, and many aren't in Battlefront period, but I think you're being a little unfair! Force Explosion is my favorite force power, even though it's a dark side move.

WTF are you babbling about? "What's your favourite SWBF2 force move???" Your favourite force move from SWBF2. So in answer to your question, "...where is force BLAH, BLAH, BLAH"?

No-one cares.

• 1 month later...
Wow, quite a bit of nonsensical rambling in the post above me. Read the first post once again and you'll see that he says "What's your favorite SWBFII Force move." Absolutely none of those powers you mentioned are in BFII.

Anyway, my faves would probably be Saber Throw and Force Push.

i agree with you that none of those moves are in SWB2, although a few times I've got Ayla to hover. Probs a glitch.

• 3 months later...

Archived