Home

Merry Christmas!

Kjølen

You know a forum is slow when we're using the same christmas thread from last year to celebrate this year.

Anyway, this year I got a pair of socks, and a bunch of shirts... am I really that old?

There's a possibility I might get some extra swag on my birthday (Jan 3rd) and some more when I go back to uni and guilted my friends into buying me something.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Merry Christmas (even if it is a bit late) and a happy 2008. I got many money (over £100.. I'm RICH :D ) and Assassins Creed (on Xbox360), which is a brillaint game, complete with the official art book (which is excellent because the game has a beautiful art style :D).

I also got a family guy season 4 box set and a partridge in a pear tree.

None of my family (or friends) buy me DVD's... they don't know what I do and don't already have and what I want or don't want. As it is, I own all the DVD's I actually want to own so technically there are none they can buy me anyway.

Cash isn't very fun to give -- that's why gift certificates were born. It almost feels like paying a yearly wage rather than giving them a present, hence why I made my sisters have DS or Wii games instead of a wad of money. :D

Considerinf I'm a Uni student, a yearly wage would come in handy. Frankly, I don't tend to get real presents from my folks anymore, so I don't expect much save for a card and some money, I get the actual gifts from my friends.

Yeah, final year of university, 60 page dissertation to do plus advanced coding to learn and implement for my final year project, 5 classes, all with individual assignmetns and exams, if I'm not doing them I'm learning a different coding language and i have just about enough time to shower in the morning, a jobs exactly the kind of thing I can fit in right now.

You're obviously right about the hair though, at current, I bear a striking resemblance to Bill Bailey.

Yeah, final year of university, 60 page dissertation to do plus advanced coding to learn and implement for my final year project, 5 classes, all with individual assignmetns and exams, if I'm not doing them I'm learning a different coding language and i have just about enough time to shower in the morning, a jobs exactly the kind of thing I can fit in right now.

Oh how convenient..

Nope, just the ones I've already posted in, and even then, I only get one per thread until I actually check the thread.

Basically, the only way you could "spam my inbox" would be to find every thread I've ever posted in (not hard) and bumping them... which I believe is bannable here. :D

Archived