Home

Mass Effect

Carlo El Sanchez

What does everybody think of Mass Effect its an RPG game on Xbox 360 scheduled to be released next year by BioWare, its futuristic sci-fi in space just like KOTOR and i love KOTOR so much damn well best RPG ever in my opinion, and that proves BioWare knows their stuff and Mass Effect is going to be amazing i kno it. Seen some screenshots and trailors too, the graphics are very good!!

Why feel like you would only buy an xbox 360 for Mass Effect, theres hunders of awsome games, like Halo 3, Assassins Creed, Dead Rising and Gears of War for example. Its worth it!!!

Of those titles that you listed none I believe are RPG's. Also of those mentioned Gears of War is the only one that holds any interest for me but it's not worth the extra $300-400 investment to only play 1 maybe 2 games. The original driving force behind the X-box was supposed to be the easy portability between console and PC market. However software developers making console games have decided the PC market is no longer worth investing in. The one true saving grace out there is that Lucasarts still supports there PC customers and hasn't sold us up the river yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I hope that it does get put to pc. Because I hate microsoft for how much they are charging for the xbox 360. And I am also ticked off at sony too for a certain $600 game system?! My god please I beg you make it come to pc... *inaudible begging and crying* *sniff* Sorry I get all worked up when I see the previews on tv... *End rant*

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's shaping up to become a real good game. Love the graphics. Unreal engine FTW. :D

Seriously, I'm blown away by the facial expressions, and dynamic expressions during conversations is the greatest thing to happen to RPGs since Fallout. :D

I hope they decide to port it over to PC, though.

^ Not always, great games like Dead Rising and GoW havn't yet and i doubt they will. Also can anyone answear why Halo 2 will be released on PC sometime this year, and it was back in 2004 that it came out on Xbox, i mean thats i long time to wait even though i don't play PC games...its still a long time.

I don't know but I ended up getting a refund on my pre-order of it 2 years ago when it was scheduled for release 3 months after the xbox release and I waited 3 months after that point before giving up on even an anouncement as to why the PC release was pushed back.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived