Home

What's the quickest you have beaten K1?

Master Demonius

The quickest time I ever finished KotOR was about 26 hours. Usually I take about 45 hours + to finish KotOR when I play it.

The quickest time I ever finished TSL was about 48 hours. Usually I take about 55 hours + to finish TSL when I play it.

I haven't played KotOR and TSL for a few months, but I will when TSLRP comes out. I'll play KotOR first, then TSL with TSLRP next.

My quickest is about 4 minutes, but that was using a "Skip the Game" mod (made in quiet defiance of the Skip Taris/Skip Peragus mods. It plays the "Endar Spire Blows up" movie when you exit through the door after encountering Darth Brandon, and then rolls the ending credits. You didn't make it to the Escape Pods in time. :))

Hehe... I like that. :lol:

My quickest... well I haven't played through KotOR in a long while. I'd say somewhere around 35 hours.

Without cheating or using mods "Cough" Doctor! Iv passed with in about 18 hours overall, without doing the side missions and mini story's.

Erm, side missions are mini stories. Anyway, I think the quickest I've completed KOTOR is about 16 hours and TSL is about 17 hours.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm never in a rush to beat the game, infact I always go back to dantooine all the time to hunt kath hounds and back to tatooine to hunt...those things....plus I spend alot time just talking with the characters and wondering around and stuff, I think the point of kotor is to take your time :)

• 3 months later...

Archived