Home

Quanon's Art

Quanon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicely done...Who's the female character? I suspect she's the Exile, but the hilt is curved, so impossible...Due to dual curved lightsaber, I suspect she's Asajj, but no...Asajj is bald...

Nope, there is no curved hilt in the K2.

Thanks for the replys lads ! :lol:

The Jedi facing Darth Nihilus is just a Jedi , most change is it is the Exile .

Anyway the lightsabres are based on that one that Count Duko uses .

( Just wanted to draw something else than a cilinder :p)

I'll edit this post later on as I'm a programming lesson right now ;)

keep the commands coming !

Thanks for the replys lads ! :lol:

The Jedi facing Darth Nihilus is just a Jedi , most change is it is the Exile .

Anyway the lightsabres are based on that one that Count Duko uses .

( Just wanted to draw something else than a cilinder :p)

I'll edit this post later on as I'm a programming lesson right now ;)

keep the commands coming !

Commands eh? Get back to work on your Fic! Just kidding, very good drawing, but I'd like to see the finished version when possible.

OK here's a small update , ( finannly christmiss holiday has started :))

@Pottsie : So that means I'll have some time to work on my fic to .

So I just black-lined the two figures and lightly setted more detail to the background , to slightly resemble a bit the bridge from Nihilus's ship .

Might look a bit flat now , but colouring the piece should bring a better sence of depth . As always critic is welcome , I'm truely interested as what you experts in SW think about it , so I can improve my style . ;)

ZER3c.jpg

edit: allready heres another mini update .

QZZ.jpg

Well seems like I was uber productive tonight , here just one more little step towards the finished piece . Do rember thats just the little start ... still need to the lightsabre light effect on the enviroment and characters , Nihilus mights seem a bit dull and flat now , but he's going to be a real pickle as he has two light on him ( Drama effective ;)) .

Anyway hope you people like it so far ... don't know maybe I should do some more classic Kotor show off's ???

QZZ27copy.jpg

RC-1162 , your an expert on lightsabre colouring ? Cool , I'll paint up the rest , should I send the pic to you by PM or something ? Would be cool to see a cooparative art piece :p .

Send me a PM or so if you want to do this .

I'll edit later with a newer version ;) .

Edit :

QZZ230copy.jpg

OK , the pic is like almost finished , but I'm not totally sure about somethings .

Like should all lightsabers be on ? I just putted on two , cause three seemed like over-kill to me , ( bit dumb of me by drawing three in picture itself :laugh6: )

but as I started to color it in I realised that two was better for the drama . Also I darkned the background more , and added some fog-like effect , although I might redo this . But as always I'm asking for some comments , just watch the pic for a couple of minutes , even with your eye's half closed , if you think something needs to be changed say so , please .

QZZ235copy.jpg

edit : Just played around with different layer options in Photoshop , curious wich one looks better top or bottom ?

QZZ237copy.jpg

I think you should have both lightsabers ignited from the Jedi, since most likely, a Jedi fighting Nihilus would want the most defense and offense possible. It would be fun to see a violet, yellow, silver, green, etc. colored lightsaber in the Jedi's other hands.

As I said before, great job man. Keep it up.

Thanks for the comments folks ;)

I'll try out that third sabre , I just hope it doesn't become a bit overkill , don't it migth starting to look like a dico scene with Nihilus :lol: , anyway I'll test it out it might indeed look better and I'll fat out blue sabre , looks a bit thin don't you think ???

EDIT : Here we go , three different version of the three lightsabres !

Comments are still welcome !

QZZ238Bcopy.jpg

QZZ238Ccopy.jpg

QZZ238Dcopy.jpg

Archived