Home

Quanon's Art

Quanon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was wondering what I could do next , just thinking I could do a small series of "Big Bosses " . Already searched for some pics from Malak , but have no idea what he should be doing or ofcourse Sion is cool to . But then again drawing recognizable faces is not my strongest point ( never ask me to draw a portrait of you ;) or you'll get something disturbing :lol: ) , but hey I'll try something out , ideas are already forming in my head ! ( Just as I was planning to write for my fic !!! :p)

@Pottsie : what is it you exactly want as a drawing for your Fic ? I'm truely intrigued by it ?

ow I see , well anyway to late now , already started sketching on a Sion scene ! :lol:

But I'll tweak a little more on this drawing , it needs a nicer presentation then this .

Well I'll post some news soon on the Sion drawing , as I'm playing around with the model in 3D-Max :p .

After Darth Nihilus it was clear I could not pass by Sion . So here we go , some practice sketches as we wanted this Dark Lord in full motion :p .

Last one in the row is the final piece , but it still needs to be cleaned up a bit and some floor details as well .

OP11.jpg

OP31.jpg

OP41.jpg

OP51.jpg

OPFINAL.jpg

LOL , settle down you two , before I have to kick you out of my gallery :lol:

It would suprise you that Sion is in fact a handsome lad , ( I've did some research in 3D-Max on the model ;) ) , give him back his eye and a some more human skin and Sion would look like the perfect date for Mrs.Universe .

I don't really dislike a character so much in the Kotor serie , well perhaps Carth :D , give me Atton , I just know you could have a fun night out with that one , not to mention the abuse of Jumma Juice ofcourse :lol:

Anyway I'll continue my work ....

LOL , settle down you two , before I have to kick you out of my gallery :lol:

It would suprise you that Sion is in fact a handsome lad , ( I've did some research in 3D-Max on the model ;) )

Anyway I'll continue my work ....

No kidding, right? I'm an 3ds max artist too, but I focus mainly on production design, such as Lightsabers, vibroblades, like that...

Well I'm in training ;) , so I only have the educational version , so I'm not allowed to make profit or anything that is not entended for school use .

Anyway already made my own saberhilt for TSL :D , yeah !!!

I just import so models from TSL make different renders from all kind of angels so I can get a good idea how the thingy looks . With Sion I had my fun :lol: as a doll on strings I made him do silly walks ( chuckles ) .

Anyway I'm to lazy to continue to night .

Archived