Home

Saddam to be executed at around 7 PM PST tonight...

Tyrion

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, the world has one less dictator and it makes ABSOLUTELY NO difference.

True, his lackeys are still around to do the damage. However this assures that he will never have a chance to get away somehow and do more damage himself. Especially with him going back and forth between countries and stuff, anything could've happened.

Hope? Right now Iraqi's have swapped one kind of hell for another.

What Saddams death gives people is a sense of victory against one of the men who was responsible for the deaths of their loved ones.

Yes, there's a democratic government established and where there used to be a tyrant ruling from his palace... but the people still suffer, just by different means.

Ah never mind, yeah he's dead, good riddance, just couldn't help but too big on what is just about the excecution of a tyrant. Don't wanna start some pointless arguement when I could be playing Wii right now XD

To think about it, it's quite ironic how USA first put Saddam into his fancy palace and now Saddam suddenly was the devil on earth. But seriously, who of you honestly gives a crap about those thousands Saddam killed? You probably feer sorry for them just as much as you love Osama. I can honestly say I don't give a crap about all those people. It doesn't concern me and it shouldn't concern the US government either. Before USA can start ridding the world of tyrants and racism, they should fix things in their own nation.

Besides, I thought the US gave a statement yesterday that they hadn't given Saddam to the Iraqi officials yet and would't for several days. Heh... Yeah. Trust Yankee Doodle Dandies. Your government sucks and that's the truth.

Now, about the actual Saddam getting hung, I really don't care about that either. If the Iraqi people are so miserable under Saddam, think about the tyrants in Africa and South-America then. Those tyrants are left to go and probably won't be disturbed as long as they dance in the rythm that the US government tells them to. This world won't be peaceful as long as we have Bush hanging around

OKay, here's my view on things.

I'm glad that Saddam is dead, because all the people that kill people, or cause people's families pain because of the fact that he killed their family, should have their asses handed to them.

Am I happy they hanged him? Absolutely. I wouldn't want him to suffer a "not cruel" or "humane" way of dying. He killed people of his own Muslim brotherhood. Sure, he's Sunni and they're Shi'ites, but it would just be like an Orthodox Christian killing a Catholic (Oh wait, they did that type of **** before.)

So, basically, what I'm saying is, even though it's a good thing he's dead, what's it really gonna do? Nothing. He was helpless in jail anyways. He couldn't dictate anything. Only thing he could really dictate was his dick *ba-dum-pssshhhhh*. But in all seriousness, there's more dangerous people we should get rid of. More people that caused damage to our own country. Mainly, Osama bin Laden. We should have caught him way before we caught Saddam, and it should have been more of a priority. He changed our country.

Wow, long post.

EDIT:

To think about it, it's quite ironic how USA first put Saddam into his fancy palace and now Saddam suddenly was the devil on earth. But seriously, who of you honestly gives a crap about those thousands Saddam killed? You probably feer sorry for them just as much as you love Osama. I can honestly say I don't give a crap about all those people. It doesn't concern me and it shouldn't concern the US government either. Before USA can start ridding the world of tyrants and racism, they should fix things in their own nation.

Besides, I thought the US gave a statement yesterday that they hadn't given Saddam to the Iraqi officials yet and would't for several days. Heh... Yeah. Trust Yankee Doodle Dandies. Your government sucks and that's the truth.

Now, about the actual Saddam getting hung, I really don't care about that either. If the Iraqi people are so miserable under Saddam, think about the tyrants in Africa and South-America then. Those tyrants are left to go and probably won't be disturbed as long as they dance in the rythm that the US government tells them to. This world won't be peaceful as long as we have Bush hanging around

Okay, first, I honestly care about those people that Saddam killed. Because it's frickin' GENOCIDE. Not cool. So what, are you gonna be like "Oh, who gives a flying **** about all those millions of people that got killed due to genocide throughout history because it personally doesnt affect me or my family"? Well, then you're destined to be a horrible person in life. It's people like you that are in power, and they dont give a damn about all those people suffering because theyre helpless, and their own government that should be PROTECTING them is KILLING them. Take the war and killings in Bosnia for example. My best friend went through that! He lived through that. They killed people in his family. He was sitting in class next to his friend and a Serbian sniper shot his friend in the head. Also, he watched his dad get shot and die. How can you not feel bad about things like that? The Serbs were just killing because of religion. And in Iraq, it was kinda the same thing, except this time, religious sect.

And don't blame all the world's problems on Bush. I dislike him as much as the next guy, but there WERE world problems way before Bush.

Archived