Home

[FIN]Star Wars: The Battles in the Unknown Regions

HK-42

bannervq9.jpg

STAR WARS

The Battles In the Unknown Regions

Prologue

The Sith Lord, Darth Revan, has entered the Unknown Regions of the Galaxy. Soon the Jedi Exile, Darth Valk, follows. Now Darth Grivis and his apprentice Darth Zeorg gather the sith council to decide what to do with him. Meanwhile Bastila Shan enters the Unknown Regions to find Revan.

Two Empires Shall Rise

They Shall Clash

A War Will Break Out

Support Will Come

One Shall Rise To Victory

While the Other Will Fall Forever

Characters:

Name: Darth Grivis the Great

Race: Human

Fav. Weapon: Lightsaber

Fav. Saber Color: Red and Purple

Strength: 55

Wisdom: 43

Dexterity: 30

Constitution: 51

Lightsabers: 2 single bladed sabers

Color: Red and purple

Apprentices: Darth Zeorg the Great

BIO: One of the "True Sith" Who plots to Destroy Revan

Name: Darth Zeorg the Great

Fav Weapon: Lightsaber

Fav Saber Color: Red

Strength: 45

Wisdom: 33

Constitution: 41

Master(S): Darth Grivis the Great

BIO: One of the "True Sith" Who plots to Destroy Revan like his Master.

Name: Darth Revan the Powerful

Strength: 55

Wisdom: 55

Dexterity: 35

Constitution: 51

Lightsabers: Double-Bladed Lightsaber

Color: Red

Apprentices: Bastila, aka Darth Shenosae

Bio: Revan returned as the Sith Lord, after slaughtering Jolee Bindo in the Rakatan Temple... he also "persuaded" Juhani and Mission to join him in destroying his old apprentice. The two Jedi were powerless against this magnifisent Sith Lord's power. Revan soon after killing Malak started remembering all of his memories. Then he remembered about a "True Sith" Artifact. He went into the Unknown Regions searching near and Far for it, until he landed on a Sith Planet, one that had a huge Citadel on it. There he found the Artifact, but the Sith were contempt on keeping it from him....

Name: Darth Corona the Great

Strength: 45

Wisdom: 33

Constitution: 41

Master(S): Darth Grivis the Great

BIO: One of the "True Sith" Who plots to Destroy Revan like his brother

Name: Darth Ferio

Race: Zabrack

Strength: 35

Wisdom: 15

Dexterity: 29

Constitution: 67

Master(S): None

BIO: One of the "True Sith" Who plots to Destroy Revan

Name: Talarius

Strength: ??

Wisdom: 99

Dexterity: ??

Constitution: ??

Master(S): None

BIO: A Rouge True Sith, who turned against them and tried to kill the Sith’ari “Darth Grivis.

Name: Darth Valk

Strength: 34

Wisdom: 23

Dexterity: 12

Constitution: 23

Master(S): Kreia

BIO: The Jedi Exile, now sith here to help Revan

Name: Bastila Shan

Master(S):

BIO: Revan’s lover. Will help Revan try to beat the True sith.

Bastila Shan

Master(S):

BIO: Revan’s lover. Will help Revan try to beat the True sith.

Planets:

Unknown Regions

Ankus

Carrivar

Crakull

Crustai

Csilla

Kariek

Kilia IV

Lehon

Lwhekk

Malagarr

Mobus

Morcanth

Munlali Mafir

Nagi

Osseriton

Pesfavri

Qoribu

Rhigar

Sarvchi

Shikitari

Tenupe

Tof

Umaren'k'sa

Yoggoy

Zonama Sekot

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Darth Grivis sat down in a chair next to Darth Ferio. Then, he raised his hand for silence. In a flash all of the sith council focused on him.

“It seems that a new threat has risen,” Grivis began. “A sith lord from the Rim has entered our Region.”

“But Grivis, I thought our Great Region was impenetrable,” Ferio protested.

“Obviously not,” Grivis sneered back. “Talarius must have done a bad job putting up my Prototype.”

“What,” Talarius yelled. In anger Talarius ignited his Red saber.

“You dare to blame me?” Talarius asked.

“Yes,” Grivis replied calmly.

Talarius snorted and charged at Grivis. Grivis jumped back and activated his Red saber. The two sabers clashed together, and Talarius’s was stronger. Talarius pushed Grivis back; Grivis stumbled but quickly twisted and activated his Purple lightsaber. Then, he brought the saber up and cut the emitter on Talarius’s saber off. Talarius stood stunned as his saber spit out sparks. Grivis then slammed the bottom of his saber into Talarius’s head, knocking him unconscious.

Bastila rode the Ebon Hawk through the Unknown Regions. She had seen Revan’s ship fly to the planet Sekot. She knew the planet was the most known of all the Unknown Regions, and might have civilians on it. Bastila reached up to the Ebon Hawk’s main computer terminal and flipped the landing switch. Then, the Ebon Hawk slowly approached the planet’s surface.

Darth Valk walked into the cockpit of the Ebon Hawk. Bastila, surprised swiveled around in the pilot seat.

“Valk,” Bastila said upon seeing him.

“Bastila, if were going to find Revan together you have to at least show me some respect.”

“Whatever, were approaching the planet Sekot, I saw Revan land there,”

“Good,” The faster we find Revan, the better,” Valk told her.

“Like I didn’t know that,”

A preview for Chapter 2:

On the planet Sekot, Darth Revan looked up. Above him, the Ebon Hawk flew through the sky. Revan started to pull out his comlink to contact the ship as a hard piece of metal slammed against his head, making him fall unconscious….

Chapter 2: The Capture

On the planet Sekot, Darth Revan looked up. Above him, the Ebon Hawk flew through the sky. Revan started to pull out his comlink to contact the ship as a hard piece of metal slammed against his head, making him fall unconscious.

Revan awoke and found himself on a stone bunk in a small room, surrounded by a stone wall with only a small hole for air. He got off the bed and stood up. He then walked over to the small hole and looked out. Revan could see a room full a machines and men. Revan grinned he knew how to ruin there day, for putting him in here.

Grivis carried the unconscious body of Talarius out of the temple and into his ship. Quickly he threw the body into Talarius’s escape pod and shot it into space. Grivis watched the escape pod soar away, and then he entered the temple again and took the turbo let to the high council floor.

Revan sat back and waited for someone to come. A few minutes later someone did.

“Hello,” a female human said as she came in.

“Hello,” Revan returned, trying to think of Bastila and not this woman.

“I’m Laden, you?”

“Revan,” he told her.

“Nice to meet you, now you must be wondering who we are,”

“Yes, I am,”

“Good, we are a company on this planet that deals with newcomers,”

“In what way?” Revan asked.

“In ways, anyway why are you here?”

“For reasons,”

“Fine. I’ll be back later to finish interrogating you.”

She turned and walked out of the room and disappeared. Revan reached down and felt his lightsaber. They had taken all his weapons except it. Perfect. He walked over to the hole in the wall and summand the force. He then used it to crush a nearby machine. Flames shot out of the machine and started to spread. Revan saw a group of people taking water to try and put out the fire, he used the force again to choke the group. They fell to the ground. Revan then grabbed his lightsaber and cut a hole in the cell door and he quickly jumped through it.

Preview for the next chapter: Bastila ran down the ramp of the Ebon Hawk and stood on the landing platform. She could see Revan’s ship on the platform left to hers. She was about to turn around to leave, when a hand grabbed her shoulder and she heard the snap-hiss of a lightsaber.

Chapter 3: The Crash

Bastila ran down the ramp of the Ebon Hawk and stood on the landing platform. She could see Revan’s ship on the platform left to hers. She was about to turn around to leave, when a hand grabbed her shoulder and she heard the snap-hiss of a lightsaber. She flipped her lightsaber with the force and it zoomed into her hand. The saber activated and she flipped back landing behind the attacker. Bastila peered at his face… It was Revan.

“Revan,” she cried in surprise.

“Bastila,” he breathed.

Bastila ran into his arms and embraced him in a hug, which soon developed into a kiss. Valk choose that moment to appear.

“Who is this,” Revan asked Bastila.

“Darth Valk, he was a Jedi who served with you in the Mandalorian Wars, the other jedi general.”

Revan rounded on Valk, “You mean the one who fled near the end of the battle right before I was crowned Dark Lord of the Sith?”

Valk looked at him with hatred in his eyes, “I didn’t flee.”

“Yeah, then why weren’t you there, and you were exiled in Council from the JEDI ORDER after the battle,” Revan practically screamed.

“Believe what you want, one day will pay for it.” With that Valk walked away.

“Coward,” Revan sneered after him.

The escape pod finally slammed into a planet. Dirt hit the view screen, blocking out Talarius’s view of where he was. Talarius grabbed his lightsaber and quickly started to cut a hole in the escape pod. The door fell off and he quickly jumped out. Talarius’s body slammed against the ground as he landed and he quickly got up. He looked around and saw he was on the abandon moon of Sekot called M-3.

Revan walked into the Ebon Hawk’s apartments and sat on his bunk. He then started to work on his journal.

From the Private Journals of Revan Skywalker:

I run through the Star Forge with Bastila at my side. Her hair moves like the wind as we run. I look ahead and see three dark jedi ahead. We ignite out lightsabers and I spring into action. My lightsabers flash and kills one of the dark jedi. Bastila leaps up and silences the other two. Then she motions me that we should continue so I continue to run with Bastila at my side.Star Forge, 3,956

Preview for the next chapter: Grivis walked up and entered the high council room. He then quickly took his seat.

“Shall we continue?” he asked.

“Yes,” Ferio said. “Of course,” He then motioned for Zeorg to speak.

“Master,” He started. “We have some very bad news.”

Chapter 4: The Preparing

Grivis walked up and entered the high council room. He then quickly took his seat.

“Shall we continue?” he asked.

“Yes,” Ferio said. “Of course,” He then motioned for Zeorg to speak.

“Master,” He started. “We have some very bad news,”

“What?”

“Revan has broken out of our stronghold.”

“WHAT, HOW.”

“He used the force and completely destroyed it.”

“I see…I am glad to say however a weakness has come into him.”

“What?” Ferio asked.

“A girl,”

Bastila walked over to Revan and saw the datapad.

“How far does it go back?” she asked.

Revan hesitated then said, “Since I was found by the jedi.”

“The Jedi and sith archives are gone why do you need it?”

Revan sighed, “No they are not gone…they are in this room,”

Bastila just stared. Revan got up and hit a small button on the wall. The wall spun around and revealed hundreds of datapads.

B-Butt how?” Bastila stammered.

“I went to the jedi temple on Coruscant and searched the old library. I found a chest that was filled with these; it seems they tried to evacuate them.”

Revan reached over and grabbed one. “This one he said was made by Darth Traya.”

He activated it. The voice a Traya filled the air, "Know that there was once a Darth Traya. And that she cast aside that role, was exiled, and found a new purpose. But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn. That was me.”

Next Entry:

"I use it as I would use a poison, and in the hopes of understanding it, I will learn the way to kill it. But perhaps these are the excuses of an old woman who has grown to rely on a thing she despises."

Next Entry:

"I am his rescuer, as he are mine."

Next Entry:

"They will die a death that will last millennia, until all that remains is their code, their history, and, in the end, the shell of their armor upon the shell of a man, too easily slain by Jedi."

Final Entry:

"There are dark places in the Galaxy where few tread. Ancient centers of learning, of knowledge. But I did not walk alone. To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best. But my will was not law. There were disagreements, ambition… and hunger for power. There are techniques within the Force against which there is no defense. I was cast down, stripped of my power, exiled. I suffered indignities, and fell into darkness."

“This one was mixed up a blaster shot was to close and it corrupted it.”

“This is amazing, you have restored part of the sith archives.” Bastila said.

“And soon all of it,” Revan told her, not knowing if it was true or not.

Epilogue

“So why are you collecting all of this stuff for the Sith Archives,” Bastila asked Revan.

“I’m going to build a new Sith Temple, but first I have to defeat the other sith,” He told her.

“I see,” With that Bastila left Revan to help Valk drive the ship.

“Ah Bastila,” Valk said. “Call Revan I feel a sith lord on the planet blow us, and I recognize the feeling,”

Bastila called Revan in.

“Revan have you heard of a sith lord named Nihilus?”

Vandar reached over to the hyperdrive and switched it on. The ship blasted in to hyperspace and later left over the home planet of the Hysalrians and his. The ship approached for a landing.

Vandar leapt out of the ship and looked around. He didn’t see anyone, but he knew his finding was close. Vandar for the first time realized the soft mud under his feet felt good. He knew that his species had a taste for mud, but still. It felt good. Vandar shook his head; he had to find his friend.

“Ah, Vandar, good to see you,” a voice said.

“And you, Master Gormo,” Vandar said to his lost friend.

“Why are you here?” Gormo asked leaving the friendly voice behind.

Part 2 COMING IN 2007

1.If you don't know who Gormo is please don't ask. If you do don't please tell. It will be a main part for part to btw its not the gormo that comes up on wookiepedia, its a last name.

2.Sorry for the fic to be cut short. I promise that the saga will be long.

3.Hope you liked the fic.

Archived