Home

Name Change Thread 2 - Read the First Post!

Rogue Nine

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Have I ever had my name changed? Maybe... maybe not. I'm unsure. I have a bad memory, I've gone back through all my old posts though and I don't see one that says I did, of course I just skimmed over them...

er... well if I did and I'm able to without it being a permanent name change (or if I haven't...) I'd like to have my name changed to "Sylthar" no quotes. Thank you :)

Have I ever had my name changed? Maybe... maybe not. I'm unsure. I have a bad memory, I've gone back through all my old posts though and I don't see one that says I did, of course I just skimmed over them...

er... well if I did and I'm able to without it being a permanent name change (or if I haven't...) I'd like to have my name changed to "Sylthar" no quotes. Thank you :)

Changed Ziost -> Sylthar on December 17, 2012.

(You can see if you have changed your name before on the Statistics tab on your profile. If you have there's a notification about your old name and the date of change at the bottom of that page. In your case there wasn't any, so you haven't changed your name before. :))

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
It's been a year and a half since my latest name change request. May I please have a name change to 90SK without a space thank you!

I'd like mine to be changed to Circa

Thanks.

It's high time to change the name after three years of absence.

I request the change to Kainzorus Prime. Thanks.

Hi there.

I'd like my name changed to Isaac Clarke.

and no funny stuff :carms:

All done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I don't even remember when I last requested, but somehow I think it's over 6/12 months. Hell I don't even really remember the last time I was a regular here. :(

Please can I have the name, Darth Nox. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, Darth Nox is already in use. Let us know if there's a different name you want to use.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived