Home

Name Change Thread 2 - Read the First Post!

Rogue Nine

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have returned to destroy you all!

But first, a name change! Alexander the Great would work well... My demands must be met with the utmost haste!

You had your name changed on Sept 12, 2007. If you do not wish to wait the full 6 months (March 12, 2008) this will be a permanent name change. Please confirm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I would like to change my name. The underdash-score-whatever-the-force-it's-called is bothering me when I log in. So I would like to evolve my pokemon from Darth_Ave to DarthAve. Pweese, pweese, string cheese?

Edit- Thrik, obviously you can't tell that I'm just too lazy to press that extra button in between the Darth and the Ave. Besides, DarthAve is also my Gaia, Photobucket, and fanfiction.net name, so easier to remember. But thanks for the offer.

Double Edit- Awesome Blossom. Quick and easy (That's what she said). Merci Darth trois cent troisant-trois.

Hey there, is there any chance I could get my name changed from Deadly Stream to plain old Stream?

EDIT: Thanks for the two name changes tk - just to clarify as I've had two name changes in two days and not 12 months does that mean I forfeit any future name changes? not that I want to change it again but I was just wondering

--Stream

Ummm... since I just joined, would I be waiving the future name changes? If not, can I have my name changed from "Child of God" to "Jacob Dakari"? Please and thank you :) (Without the quotes by the way... I put them in quotes, because I saw what you did to Stream as a joke, and didn't want the question mark at the end of the name. :) ))

Thanks tk :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived