Home

Super Star Destroyer Eclipse

Annfield Red

Hi,

Still trying to get used to playing FOC, and wonder if someone can please help?

I have build the Death Star and Lord Vader's ship the Executor, but can't figure out how you build the Emperor ship Eclipse. I tried putting the Emperor in space but all he gets if a lander shuttle.

How do you get the Eclipse?

Thanks a lot. :vsd:

Hey l know of a mod ofcourse a XML mod that will help not only get the eclipse for one credit but make everything else ONE CREDIT its so cool its for the empire corupt and rebels and heres the web site:http://www.cheathappens.com/show_download.asp?ID=22011

its a cheat mod for the 3 factions

The Eclipse is an "instant win" ship in skirmish so it wouldn't work. unlike the Executor which is powerful but slow and vulnerable...and with no "instant win" laser.

Plus, I think it's fuggin' ugly. It's like a giant stretched pyramid in space. That has nothing to do with game balance but I thought you should know :)

it is possible to kill the eclipse sinceit has no unlim. fighters to kill the bombers. It is also slow. Although it is extremly hard.......just slightly easier with bombers(vs eclipse alone, and executer alone in these comparisons),

I must say the complete model looks worse than in the trailers..........

I don't get the ending of it..... Zann went for the Eclipse but then decided to leave it? WTF?

Sadly..... the Eclipse is only available in campain... as the two above me have already pointed out.... It would be cool to use in a regular space battle though :D

The reason why he left the Eclipse was because he had drawn out billions of credits from the vault on coruscant, plus, if he did take it with him, he would be a huge target for the imperials.

• 3 weeks later...
Other than that, how do you maintain such a ship of high technology? Well, unless you kidnap those techies too, then you should parobably take the Maw or something.

It would be a huge "I am Here" sign everytime it is seen. That is certainly not something Zann wants.

agree

It would be cool if someone could create a skirmish map where there's a captureable Eclipse, like mining facilities etc. So you would have to fight the fighters etc around the Eclipse to get control of it, but it would have to be a very largely unit filled map otherwise the fastest ships would get it first.

• 3 weeks later...

You say Exclipse would be an instant win in a space battle because of it's super laser. I'm not sure how thats different than the Death Star II's super laser, I think it recharges faster even.

Anyways I think both should be buildable but take a long time to construct. The FoC is already over-powered even with the recent update, one eclipse would help. Also, they need to change the Death Star II - IG-88 scenario. I was at Bothuwui with my death star and right after going in GC view after the battle, Bothuwui blows up and with it the Executor, Palp, etc... Then you can't rebuild the Second Death Star, wonderful. I would be ok if the price rose and there was a timer, but at least let us rebuild it.

On top of all of that, the AI in this game SUCKS. units sometimes go off chasing enemies, Auto Resolve is horrible. One battle I had Darth, Palp, Thrawn, and a couple Star Destroyers. I put them in a battle with a lvl 3 space stations and 2 Venerators...everyone died and none of the enemy did. I realize you should fight battles but if the AI is gonna be biased as to who wins then what's the point in auto resolve.

Anyways, sorry for going off in a rant.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

you cane easy build the eclipse in skirmish and cq if you have ueaw mod v.04 i think that the name but if you have that play cq as the empire try to play gatewayes make a space station level 5 on byss and then you cane make the elipse the sad thing is you can't make a executor and the elipse can't shot on space stations but still you cane make it on byss if you have a level 5 space station the same in skirmish have a level 5 space station and you cane make the elipse hope this help your all to understand you cane make it in cq and skirmish not only use it in last level of capaign hope this help

Archived