Home

GREAT FUN ROLEPLAYING EXP!!!

Daniel333

Hey l always a fan role play and strtegy so l thought l might start a role play forum were u can be the teams found in forces of corruption but plz no incorrect language or starting to be mean u can to be warring factions but please dont sware ok anyway lm a fan of the empire as you can tell by my avartar so lm going to be an imperial moff so you can choose any team from forces of corruption even if you want you be other star wars teams like the sith from the sith wars or stuff like that so com here to have a good role playing exp so dont forget you dont need to be on a paticular team you can just be a bounty hunter or smuggler and dont forget the swoop gangs am=nd jabbas gang and the nightsisters clan and naboo the C.I.S and all that its sought of have no time line in a way but any way have fun

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lm sorry l have no idea wat you just wat you said but aslong its not out of star wars or nor mean, go ahead l think you mean make up a new faction aslong its a star wars faction lm alright. just tell me wat you mean and lm going to start this role playing

Moff Garn has entered the system prepare for his arival....

ITS NOT GARN ITS A GROUP OF PIRATES ELIMINATE THEM ALL

Automatic targeting systems online ok lets hope we survive well

Tyber Zann hey just get rid of them protect the eclipse they seem to be with a new toy hey eliminate them

Also meanwhile, the leader of the Kithoran Alliance, Okoe Kithoran, just beyond the outerrim worlds, disturbed when news reaches him that an Empire is controlling the galaxy, is planning to reveal his hidden faction to an unsuspecting Empire.... :vsd:

Darth Aap's path leads him to Dathomir. Knowing this planet is the home of ZC hero Silri, he was hoping the nightsisters could tell him where she is. Finding her could lead to finding Urai. ''If they don't coöperate i'll MAKE them coöperate'', he was thinking, while his Cloacked Sith Infiltrator landed on Dathomir.

WHAT the eclipse is going down repeat the eclipse is going down get the empourour off the ship quickly before....we need back up oh no.....star....gravity pull.....to close....death.......blow up now eva...cuate......stupid comm

we preparing our shadow troopers to go to Dathomir we need to get to were Darth Aaps is to help take out those witches.

we move on your command Darth Aap

understand prepare for the Stardestroyer to move

Hologram News:on today news the empire just today captured the whole galaxy while jabba the hutt is trading a ancient sith artifact to the empire a load of credits and aswell on todays news pirates attacked a tibbania gas facility they them selfs the zann consortium and these lot of pirates makes the black sun look like a swoop gang as for prince xiszor has nothing to say about because he died today not knowing how they noticed the darth vader the prince had a feud so that might been the way he died and now 98% of the whole galaxy now speaks basic thanks to Garn corps he some how got them all to speak basic so thats the news for today bye.

theres emergency news theres a great new faction that has revealed it self its the incredible Kithoran Alliance that plans to get rid of the empire for once and for all thats all for todays news.

hmm this new swoop gang should prove to be a nusance contact the bounty hunter IG-88 then tell him the mission is to destroy the leader Okoe Kithoran move at once.

Said an formal imperial

Strait away sir. Said a stormtrooper

Hearing the news that the Hutt's are going to trade the Sith Artifact, he knew that Tyber Zann and perhaps even Urai Fen would be there.

Darth Aap and his soldiers, granted to him by the empire, left the planet Dathomir, wich was now a Nightsister Graveyard, and moved on to the location where the artifact was being trade.

*Kithoran Alliance trooper*We are about to Enter the Coruscant system, sir! *Okoe Kithoran*Good, this Empire seemingly hasn't discovered how to hyperspace without going from system to system, that will help us overthrow this Empire greatly. Soldier? *Kithoran Alliance trooper*Yes? *Okoe Kithoran*Arm former Darth Revan with his new lightsaber and get him ready to infiltrate the Senate to assassinate the Emperor. *Kithoran Alliance Trooper*Yes sir!

Once Darth Aap arrived at Nal Hutta the deal was already done. And unfortunately the ZC has stolen the artifact and where already gone. Aap: Troopers, I want you all to search the galaxy and track down Urai Fen. If you find him, contact me before you engage him. I will go to Coruscant. I don't know what it is but I sence a distrubance in the force. And while the troopers were searching the planet, Aap's Sith Infiltrator left off to Coruscant

Okoe Kithoran's fleet arrives in space over Hypori. *Okoe Kithoran*Conatact the Geonosians.... tell them I will need Super Battle droids, Destroyer droids, and Magna Guards. When the are done, tell me at once. *Kithoran Alliance Trooper* Yes sir! *Okoe Kithoran* The Empire has already fought one Clone/Droid War, they will be disturbed if they hear that another one is brewing....

Formal Imperial Officer:this new swoop gang seems to be more organised then usual they must be pirates of the black sun bandits.

Stormtrooper:sir.

Formal Imperial officer:WAT

Stormtrooper:we have picked a hyperspace route to hypori we have picked up a small amount of the comm mesage to the geonosians.

Comm message:we the kithorans alliance would like to aquire a new droid army wich will defintly get rid of the empire.Us da genosians do not accept unless theres quite alot of credits in it because they got rid of all our droid makeing facilities so to get the droids its going to cost alot.Okoe Kithorian may not like the idea but l'll tell him about the extra credits so........

Formal Imperial officer:is that all you got out of the message.

Stormtrooper:yes sir

Formal Imperial officer:well lets go to genosis and send a blockade around the planet full of star destroyers move out now

Stormtrooper:YES SIR

Formal Imperial officer:its good that this kithorian alliance does not know of that we control the planet hm hm

Hologram News:On todays news theres suddenly a huge break throug for the rebels today the rebels destroyed the death star on of the empourours most prized possesion now they can keep there planet of yavin 4 and the rebels decided to make a move and controled bespin,hoth and mustafar they said they found this gigantic droid producing facility and there trooper said ''l think we will build a new droid army for us''

so they started that already on other news the new faction named the kithorian alliance had its first peak suprise at coruscant but they escaped when the star destroyers came in but they were protecting the.....*force choke* *strong breathing*

*force lightning* *electricity noises* Empourour: your news program doesnt need to be yoused for revealing secret infomation about the war now.The news progam is now being runed by these stormtroopers now NEWS IS OVER!....

''This is my chance'' Darth Aap thought as he heared that through his Radio Intercept. He went down to the planet and begane his search. It wasnt that hard to track him as he was force sensitive. He went inside a big, empty room.

Aap: Stealth Field Generators can't hide you from the force.

Urai: *de-cloacks* Then i guess this will end here

Darth Aap drew his lightsaber and the battle begun.

*The Kithoran Alliance sends out smugglers all over the galaxy to siphon credits to build the factories so the Geonosians can begin their work*

*Okoe Kithoran* Now Geonosians, begin your work at once and we will give you a partial of the credits in advance. *Geonosian speaking in native tongue* Very well. *geonosian takes credits and tells his underlings to get to work*

*Okoe Kithoran and a pilot are on a shuttle coming from Hypori to Okoe Kithoran's flagship* *Kithoran Alliance trooper* Sir, a ship identified as.... IG-2000 has entered the system! *Okoe Kithoran* Hmmm, there's only one explanation, there's a bounty on me.... let's show our friend, IG-88, some starfighters from the unknown regions.....

*IG-88 speaking on comm link to Okoe Kithoran's shuttle* Surrender now and I may show you mercy and take you to my employer alive.... *Okoe Kithoran answering* I don't think that will be happenning anytime soon. *IG-88* Very well, you shall be shown no-*IG-88's ship is telling him that unknown fighters are incoming* *IG-88* You have not seen the last of me, Okoe Kith*IG-88's ship explodes*

Formal Imperial Officer: is this true that IG-88 failed to destroy this new leader of this new swoop gang.

Stormtrooper:yes sir he didnt last very long but at least he did something.

Formal Imperial Officer:yes wats that.

Stormtrooper:when he died on of hes guns fired and hit a tracking beacon onto there ship so right now we are picking up the beacon at genosis.

Formal Imperial Officer:wat we have blockade there how are they there they must have cloaking devices make sure that the blockade make full serch on the system if you cant find them they must be on the planet.is the death star there.

Stormtrooper: yes sir

Formal Imperial Officer:hmmm if you dont find him blow up the planet actully do it anyway but keep the genosians l have a task for them put it on the news

Stormtrooper:yes sir!

Formal Imperial Officer:these guys are getting difficult we need to find were there hiding.

Hologram News (controlled by the empire):On todays news the genosians were saved by the empire today because an evil person named Okoe Kithorian let of the death star so the genosians were saved and are all still leaving as for genosis its gone and destroyed bye the most evil person that ever lived Okoe Kithorian hes got an evil corp that threatens everyone he wants to destroy all that lives luckely we have put a bounty on this person of 1,000,000 credits thats right you heard me 1,000,000 credits it would make you very rich so anyone who wants to get it go get him we dont care if hes dead or alive go ahead choose so do that.Also on todays news the empires rating to win the war has gone up to 46% of the galaxy votes for the empire

Join the empire u know u want to

also on todays news our scientists found an old weapon on Dathomir that was created by scientists its a huge mutant as tall as 50m tall its amazing isnt it well guess wat its for sale to all warring factions it comes with controllers and everthing so u wanna buy come get it its only 250,000 credits ok so any interests come have a look if happy you buy its a good weapon so u want come get it.thats all

(dont take the for real because this is a brainwashing program that the empire set up but the events are real like about the rancor but not about the evil things)

Stormtrooper:sir

Field commander:wat

Stormtrooper:with spotted some things down here on coruscant

Field commander:wats that

Stormtrooper:weve spotted plenty of outdated and outerrim products flying to down here but we reackan its just people but now we think its an invasion

Field commander:your right

Stormtrooper:l am

Field commander:yep look

Stormtrooper:were

Field commander:over were the goverment is

Stormtrooper:oh yeah

Field commander:we need to report about this to lord vader that theres a new droid army here but there signatures different thoe but all well PREPARE TO BATTLE!

Stormtrooper:um l think the droid army should get rid of that person urai fen

Field commander:yeah thats him

Stormtrooper:were

Field commander:there see look theres to guys falling out of an empty room hmm that other guy looks like darth Aap hmm...SITH SPIT IT IS DARTH AAP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD SOMEONE SAVE HIM!!!

Stormtrooper:YES SIR!!!

Heh heh heh ''too easy'' Darth Aap mumbled while Urai Fen had fallen down.

*droids walking and rolling in the room*

Droid: Where is Urai Fen

Darth Aap: Already taken care of, but what are you droids doing here.

Droid: Objective 1: Kill Urai Fen. Objective 2: Take over Coruscant

Darth Aap: Then you are quiet unlucky that Darth Sideous is a friend of mine. Now die!

Droid Captain: Attack! Attack!

And Darth Aap and the droids went into battle. The droids in the big room werent much of a challenge for Darth Aap but as he looked down through the window he saw an entire army.

Darth Aap: Captain!

Captain: Yes sir

Darth Aap: Abort the search! Get my men to coruscant this instance!

Captain: Affirmative sir!

Darth Aap: And make contact to the empire. I'm not shure that they are aware of this invasion.

Captain: It shall be done.

Archived