Daniel333

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minor thingy: mon mothma is dead.

--------------

Sith Apprentice: Master

Blaze: Yes?

Sith Apprentice: I was on Rattattak and I managed to find the blueprints of the Starforge. Even the instructions on how to get the Dark Energy running through it again.

Blaze: Thats-.. that's frickin amazing!!! You'll gain some maj0r prestige with this.

Blaze told the good news to Darth Aap who was just as amazed as Blaze.

Aap: This is very good news. There is a new army, don't know it's name yet but they're allied with the rebellion, so the Empire could use some help. Tell our engineers to build this as fast as possible. And do it inside the stealthshield.

Blaze: It shall be done master.

Blaze talking to moff marla: We need your engineers to help get the starforge up and running

Moff Marla: Hmm... and why would we want to do that

Imperial Slaps him in the face: What are you talking about?! (he was a historian too) we should love to have the star forge and as well that is how we got the thing we are standing in! Lord Blaze we would be affended if we did not cooperate with this project we would love to help you

Darth Blaze: Good ok now send you engineers to this place

G2g to school see ya

w00t I found a free moment where I had nothing to do so I can now write a reply.

------------------

The Imperial engineers came together above Korriban and together with the Sith engineers they worked around the clock to get the Starforge Operational. The Stealth Field around the construction site prevented any radar or visual detection. Beside that, Darth Blaze used a form of Battle Meditation to make it unable to sence through the force. Meanwhile Darth Aap was studying the blueprints on how the dark energy's work.

Back at the academy, 35 of the 53 sith apprentices had reached a prestige class.

Imperial Guard: Lord Aap, we have just spotted a large Rebel scout force 406 miles from the temple. Should I send an imperial squad to take them out?

Darth Aap: No. I don't want our presence here to be discovered just yet. We will attack when the time is there to attack. Tell the apprentices to release the Hississ beasts. They will deal with the rebels and they won't suspect that we are here. They will probaly stop scouting here because of those dangers. The rebels appear to be very caring for their men's lives. They won't saccrifise more men.

Imperial Guard: Right away Lord.

Alixe Medcraft snuck through the dense jungle of Endor, where the Empire was beginning construction of a shield generator for the new Death Star.

"Remember, the Emperor's Hand is meant to be down there, so remain on your toes." Up ahead was a clearing, and hopefully somewhere she could get a better look at things.

"Understood." The woman wasn't really Alixe, rather her clone that the Emperor created to infiltrate the Rebellion, but as long as no one could tell the diffirence the details didn't bother her. She went out to get a look at the lay of the land below when she heard a rustling behind her. She pulled up her blaster pistol as a woman, a redhead, stepped out from the bushes, her hands reaching for her lightsaber. The Alixe clone immediately lowered the blaster as she recognised who it was. "Mara," she said, identifying Palpatine's prodigy. She felt the woman try and use her Force Currupt ability on her. "Don't do that please, I'm on your side."

"So you say." The two faced off for a moment as Mara probed the clone's mind. "You're diffirent to the woman we cloned you from."

"I had a longer ponytail." The clone had kept her head shaved so she could continue to pass herself off as the Rebel commando. "Have some information to pass on to your boyfriend as well." Mara fumed at this.

"Tell me what you found out or I'll kill you myself." The hand resting on the hilt of the lightsaber indicated she was serious.

"The Rebels are certain there's something going on here. They just don't know what." Mara's eye narrowed.

"What can we expect to encounter?" she asked.

"Spies probably." Alixe gave a shrug. "For all I know she could be here now. Be her type of thing." She, of course, was Alixe herself, the real soldier that loyally served Naboo.

"Is she in on this?" The clone regarded this for a moment before heading to the edge of the clearing, looking at the base.

"Let's find out. Wanna join?"

"I'll pass Alixe." She looked up then turned to face Mara.

"That won't do at all. I need a code name of some description."

"Your Stormtrooper code," Mara suggested.

"It's so impersonal." As the Sith in training wondered if she was serious the clone's face lit up. "Call me Vanile Xer?"

"What?" Mara demanded to know.

"Anagram, something I encountered on Korriban made me think of it." She crouched to go over the edge. "By the way, when I speak with command I'll bring up Lord Vader's proposal for Skywalker. Real hard to keep our finger off the trigger after all he's done. Catch you later."

ub3r big post down here ^^

----------------

Darth Aap: How the hell did they find ou-

An engineer rushes towards Darth Aap.

Engineer: SIR!! I don't know how but the Starforge activated itsself, even as it technically still isn't possible.

Darth Aap: It's the dark energy. Anyway this is great news. Start producing ships as fast as possible and counter the Rebels. They should be in range in about 14 minutes.

-----------------

Darth Blaze: Ok students, this will be an opportunity to proof yourselves. All get inside a sith infiltrator and sneak into an enemy hangar. Fight your way to the bridge and destroy their stabilizers and engine controls. That will make them steerless and could cause them to crash into the other ships in the formations. I'll take on the main ship by myself, all of you form groups of 3 and report back to hear what ship you'll get.

Students: Yes master Blaze.

The cloacked fighter units went to the ships's hangar. Blaze rushed in at the main capital ships wich looked like a Home One but then slightly bigger and with some enhanced stuff. Blaze landed inside the hangar and got out with his sabers zooming but the hangar was abandoned.

Blaze:??

He moved on but found nothing. Then as he entered the bridge he saw all the rebels who were supposed to steer the cruiser. They were all dead, but it wasn't like usual. They seemed alive, but lifeless at the same time. Blaze felt that this was the work of some kind of dark energy.

Intercom: Sir, all teams have landed but the hangars all seem abandoned... should we move on.

Blaze: This isn't good. No, retreat all teams, retreat.

Darth Aap through the force: Blaze!! The ship is going down!! GET OUT NOW!!!!

Darth Blaze force-runned to the hangar but his ship was all old and rusty. Like it had landed decades ago. Blaze didn't hesitate and rushed to the escape pods. He bashed some random coordinates and took off. Just seconds after he left the ship imploded.

Blaze: What the hell was that...

Aap: It is the work of a Sith Lord who was trained by Darth Nihilus. He was frozen in carbonite 4000 years ago but he somehow got revived. This is his work no doubt. You're lucky to be alive. I'm sending in the star destroyers.

Imperial: Yes darth Aap we will move our stardestroyers into position where would you like us to put them?

Darth Aap: Put them as far away as the ships are possiblem from the abandoned non-shooting ships understood

Imperial: Yes sir

(the ships go to there destination)

Imperial: Hmm... I wonder why those ships are abandoned... Send in a squardron to the ships

Stormpilot Commander: Yes sir

Stormpilot commander: Ok pilots of squadron 463 go to the abandoned ships

Stormpilot: Yes sir!

(they leave to go investigate and they land in the hangar as a few stayed with the ships and the others left to investigate)

Stormpilot on comm to the commander: They seems to be all dead not a single life form sighted... I am headed to the hangar... (he noteses the dead body of ackbar) Ackbar is dead here on the floor not moving but he's life sample says he should still be here moving and all the stabalizers are moving proply cause someone of had to disable them if they were invading... Hmm... Confusing l will investigate the prison chamber... There is a living down here a dark jedi it seems to be he looks like a sith lord since l was a historian of the sith order l think he is marka ragnos that was captured by freedom people when he was ruleing but he seems to be ok and not old or anything still living... Confusing l think l should leave the room since he is meditating cause it is not polite to interupt a jedi's meditation... Ok heading to the hangar to report to you...

What where are the other pilots wait there on the floor they seem to still be alive l think l should get out here lets go troops. (they amazingly enough had the tise to just work and they were elite so they had a small storage space and put there fellow troopers inthere) ok heading back... (they landed in the hangar and reported to the imeprial controlling that star destroyer.

Darth Aap to Imperial General: I've done some research. This Dark Lord we're facing isn't like the ones we know. He has been trained by Darth Nihilus and because of that, he too will need to feed on other life to stay alive. He is controlling the ships by using some sort of very advanced battle meditation. Listen whatever you do, do not enter these ships. The dark energy that rules there can easily corrupt the minds of stormtroopers. Only the ones trained to resist it, or higly force sensitive, can resist there. Beside that, the dark energy's will make your ship old and rusty in several minutes. This Dark Lord has no allies and everyone is a prey to him. Make no mistake in this, he isn't with us. If you somehow manage to locate him, don't move in but tell me. Only me or blaze will have a chance.

---------------

Darth Blaze's escape pod crasht on a planet not yet discovered. Blaze got out of the pod and the planet looked like Naboo, only with a bit more trees. The planet was inhabated by some sort of Krayt Dragons only ten times the size of the one revan met on tatooine.

Blaze: This isn't good. I doubt if i can find a decent ship somewere here.

Imperial talking to Aap: Um yeah about what you jsut said we have already gone down to the ship and spoted a dark jedi that was captured by free people years and years ago but he was meditating so we did not go up to him and we left him

(darth aap lift his hand to force choke the officer for doing a bad job but he remembered that the empire are following but we arn't one army yet so it is no good killing allies because then they attack you)

that is all for now :)

Darth Aap: You were lucky you didn't encounter him. They would have suffered a fate that is worse than death. Anyway I'm moving in. Too bad blaze won't be with me.

Darth Aap boarded the ship and moved on to the Sithlord.

Sith Lord: *Sith Hissing*

Darth Aap: You're prethatic. I've discovered Korriban's secrets and now its dark energy is with me. You are no match for me.

They drew their blades and started fighting.

---------------

Darth Blaze sneaked his way over the surface of the planet. He let his feelings guide him to wherever the force intended to bring him. He arrived at what looked like an encampment that was occupied by Rakatan's

Blaze Thoughts: Rakatans? Didn't they only live at Rattattak?

Blaze moved inside the camp as he senced no agression in the camp. When he walked inside a few Rakatan's ran towards him.

Rakatans: It's the one we were told about!!

Blaze: What are you talking about

Rakatans: It was told to us that today, an offworlder with connections to the holy energy would arrive.

Blaze: This planet is beginning to annoy me :(

-----------------

By the way. I passed my exams :D

(this is the rakatan leader Rekemek loco)

Rekemek: The great one is here the great one is here!

Blaze: You are thinking of the wrong person and how you get here

Rekemek: We followed a *jedi* they call them selves here about 50 years ago he's name was Tyrannous he says he was a jedi of the jedi academy but soem off worlders without connections said he was evil but that was 5 years later he's dissapearence from the academy involving him killing fellow students of the academy

Blaze: I am evil too so l will be leaving now

Rekemek: You can't we tried going back to our native planet but there si no way off

(Blaze has a sudden touch by the ligh side he could not resist)

Blaze thinks: Ahh dum light side can't resist well Aap will probably kill me if l do this but well l will do it

Blaze: I will call down ships and l will take you to ratatak and you stay there ok

Rekemak: Ok great one

(blaze does as he said)

Blaze was lucky. A rebel transport landed on the surface to investigate the Escape pod. The door opened and the rebels saw Blaze with his saber up.

Blaze: I'd hate to be you

He walked in cutting down all rebels. Then he gathered the Rakatans and flew them back to their home planet wich wasn't far away.

Rekemek: You are a good man. Why don't you join the Light Side.

Blaze: I can't, I won't. I will never give up my quest to avenge my family. Beside that, Darth Aap is all I have left. He's like a father to me and I will NEVER betray him like that. I'll be going.

Blaze deployed all Rakatans and traveled back to Korriban where the space battle was still going on. Darth Aap was still batteling the Sithlord. Blaze entered the hangar and went to Darth Aap's aid. Darth Aap was on the losing hand against the Sith lord. Apparently he was stronger that he tought. Then blaze appeared. He cut down the Sith Lord who was too busy to defend himself.

Blaze: Missed me?

Vanile Xer crept through the Endor forrest, her mind on what happened on Korriban after leaving Alixe.

"You look as though you know me," she said to the ghost of the long dead Jedi. The woman studied her features for a moment.

"I thought you were the woman I was seeking, a fellow Jedi." A sad look crossed her face. "A fallen Jedi."

"Not me sister." Vanile looked at the Jedi for a moment. "Do I know you?"

"I was a Jedi Master who came here seeking out the Sith." She heard the name before but wondered what information the ancient Jedi might yield.

"The Sith?"

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw the rustling of trees up ahead. Pulling out her infered binoculars Vanile saw the bright red form of a Bothan, it's body giving off heat that gave himself away.

"Mara," Vanile whispered into her mouthpiece, trying to reach her on the radio. "Do you copy?" All she heard was static. It was a long shot she knew but since Mara was a Sith Vanile tried projecting her thoughts to the woman.

I've spotted a Rebel spy, coordinates 617 latitude, 448 longitude, five miles east of the construction site. Mara's thoughts blared through her mind.

So why isn't he dead already? Vanile raised her blaster.

Be careful, she shot back, watching the Bothan look around. It looked straight at her, and that was when she fired, several laser bolts as she charged out of the bush. She slowed up to get off a better shot but the Bothan was already gone, a look through the binoculars not picking him up anywhere.

"Did you take care of the Rebel?" Vanile's radio crackled to life, Mara's voice coming through.

"Negative, we'd better put the scouts on alert. They'll need thermoptics to spot him." She knew Mara would be unhappy, looking around she spotted a datapad. She looked again to make sure the Bothan was really gone before picking it up. "He dropped something." Vanile tried reading the information. "It's encrypted."

"It must be what we're doing here. Stay there, I'll take it from you to hand in." Vanile nodded, giving up on hacking into it.

"Well thankfully whatever's on here won't reach the Rebellion. I'll wait for you here, Vanile out."

**OOC: Happy birthday.**

Vanile turned the datapad over in her hands, wondering how she could access the information stored on it, when Mara appeared on a speederbike.

"You have the plans?" she asked.

"Right here." Vanile handed them over to her. "Should Vader know about this?"

"No." Mara placed a hand on the hilt of her lightsaber. "You keep quiet about this," she warned.

"Of course. You think I'm going to get myself executed? You think I'll let you do that?" Mara blinked in surprise, logically she knew the grim consequences if someone learnt of what happened. The fact this clone expressed concern about it happening to her however was startling. "Hope there's no more of them," Vanile said, "there's no point in the Rebellion wasting more lives."

"Wait, you're saying you don't want to kill them?"

"Yes." Mara could see she was serious about this. "By continuing this war people are going to die, needlessly." It was a strange logic to hear from someone who worked for the Empire but it made sense.

"I'm sending this to the Emperor, we'll be safe with it in his hands." Mara did as much, looking at Vanile as she did so. As much as she wanted to keep it to herself the clone expressing concern for welfare was unnerving, especially since she was essentially the same woman as Alixe and was meant to keep the Rebel commando off her back in the first place. "I'm needed back right away."

"So it was the plans," Vanile guessed.

"Worse. He saw what it was and became very upset, even I'm..." Mara trailed off when she realised what she was saying. "You're not meant to know these things, you should be heading back yourself to maintain cover. Where's this commando meant to be anyway?" Vanile listened in on the Rebel communications.

"Target down on Korriban, go in and see if there's any survivors."

"I'll need to be back there if Alixe is. You can give me a lift." Mara looked disgusted at the idea. "C'mon, just take me where I can get a shuttle."

Blaze and Aap easily escaped the cruiser and went back to Korriban.

Blaze: Ehm... Master? I think i'm going to have to leave you for a while.

Aap: Why is that?

Blaze: Well, I'll never be able to live with myself if I don't have my vengeance. I've grown strong under your teachings and I think now is the time to go find out whoever is responsible and annihalate him or her.

Aap: Very well, apprentice. I"ll remain here to defend and run the academy. If you ever need me, just reach out, and you'll find me here.

Blaze: Thank you, master.

Blaze took a stealthed Ebon Hawk-like ship and moved out. First he went to Coruscant. The planet is the biggest collection of knowlege and and history records in the galaxy so it was a good place to start at.

--------------------------

BTW Congrats ImpElite :D

Imperial: You stormtrooper, Give me a update on the alixie clones

Stormtrooper: I am sorry to say but poor progress alixie is hitting and running all the time on the project l think the best way to get clones is that we get darth vaders DNA since it should still be on the planet of coruscants surface...

Imperial: Ok send a team to go search there

Stormtrooper: Yes sir!

--------------------

I will send soon :)

Darth Aap message to Empire & Blaze

I'm happy to report that at the moment all 53 students have reached prestige class. This means they're ready for duty. So if you need them to assist just contact me. We have 20 Sith Lords, 16 Sith Marauders, and 17 Sith Assasins. And By the way 165 new students are accepted into the academy.

--------------------------------------

My holiday's have started a few weeks ago and I won't be taveling for a month or so and most of my m8's are away so I'll have tons of time to post. Expect a lot of posts from me

Archived