Home

GREAT FUN ROLEPLAYING EXP!!!

Daniel333

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, if you want to include a character into the story (like mine are Okoe Kithoran, Rebel Alliance Lieutenant, and Clone Kithoran) it'd be helpfull if you'd type up a character bio for the character, the species of the character, and stuff like that, doesn't have to be fancy, anyway it'd be awesome if you could help with the story (if you want to, that is what you meant in your post right?).

Hey welcome to the story, I'll write a brief bio of my characters

Darth Aap: The current Dark Lord of the Sith. He's at the moment around 50/60 years old and very wise. He has a great knowlege of the dark side of the force. He has always been loyal to the sith, and claimed the title of dark lord by killing the emperor, wich resulted in the empire and the sith being divided in 2 factions.

Darth Blaze: The apprentice of Darth Aap. Aged around 20/25 (I know it's kinda impossible as this story is set much later then the clone wars but oh well). An agressive Sith Lord who is strong in the force, but even stronger with a light saber. His parents were killed during the clone wars, and his brother was also killed not long ago. As a result he became very evil and agressive. At the moment he is the strongest of the Sith.

-------------------------------------

Blaze wandered through the streets of Darna, the capital city of Tyrenus. After exploring the area for a few minutes a man rushed into him smacking Blaze on the ground.

Blaze: What do you think you're doing..

Man: Me?! YOU're the one who's in MY way!!

Blaze: Get out of my way, I don't have time for this..

Man: Hell no! You're gonna pay for this mister!! EH GUARD!! This man was robbing me!!

A squad of rebels were incomming, ready to arrest Blaze, but at that moment blaze has had enough of it. He dropped his Cloak and grabbed his Dual Sabers.

Rebel: What the.. Darth Blaze!! ATTACK!! ATTA-

Before he could finish his line, blaze force-jumped towars the rebels and slashed em all down. Civillians panicked and ran for cover as they saw the orange and red sabers shining. After killing the rebels he knew he had to hide if he wanted to avoid a planetary conflict. He reached for his cloak, but then saw more rebel squads approaching.

Blaze: Ah well, guess we're gonna do it the fun way

He took cover behind a speeder while he requested an army of clones and some ravagers. After that he got his sabers and rushed into action, cutting down hordes of rebels.

*The building was vibrating, and everyone heard engines blazing above them, the Rebels started shouting and running everywhere.*

*Darth Kithoran* About time.

*Clone Kithoran bursted through the door with a DC-17 Carbine in hand.*

*Clone Kithoran* You're coming with me.

*Clone Kithoran grabbed some force cuffs and put them on Darth Kithoran (they prevented him from using the force, though he could still sense people), Clone Kithoran grabbed Darth Kithoran's arm and lead him down a bunch of hallways to a landing pad with the Rebel Gunboat, Intrepid. Once they were in, Clone Kithoran told the pilot to take off. Clone Kithoran put Darth Kithoran in a force cage at the starboard side of the ship and then climbed up into the turret at the top of the ship, they were just about to enter the atmosphere when one of the ship's engines suddenly exploded, the gunboat glided down to the ground and crashed into a building about 300m away from the Rebel building.

After the dust settled, the pilot and the other gunner suddenly screamed and their heads were crushed.

Clone Kithoran grabbed the carbine he had brought along and aimed it at the hole in the port side of the ship. A figure walked into the ship and pulled the hood of his cloak down.

Blaze.*

I'll leave this part to you, Docter Aap.

Yeh his last post was over a month ago. Come on I've got my distractions as well (Girlfriend, Guild Wars) but it doesn't take much time to post a few times a week.

----------------------------------------------------------

The clone raised his blaster but the force pulled it out of his hands before he could shoot. Blaze grabbed his saber and approached the clone. Just as he was about to hit him, a ship wreck crashed into them, and blaze lost contiousness.

When he woke up he was in a force cage with Darth Kithoran. Apparently the rebels had found them and took them to their base. They could still hear the battle rage on in the city. A rebel noticed they had awakened and approached them.

Rebel: Enjoy your last moments, scum. You will be executed in 2 minutes.

Blaze: Now what do we do..

Kithoran: No idea..

The force cages opened and the rebel aimed his gun. Blaze tried to use the force but there were isalamari everywhere. Just as he was about to shoot, the door opened and an orange lightsaber flew in, cutting off the rebels arm. The saber then returned to its owners hand, who just walked inside the room. Darth Aap tossed his cloak and used Lightning on the rebel to finish him off.

Aap: Come on what is this! You're sith lords. You should be better then this.

Kithoran: I'm sorry lord aap, you're right.

Aap: Save it for later, lets get out of here and blow this planet to bits. I've borrowed the empires Death Star, heh heh heh.

Blaze: Master, how did you use the force in here, it's crawling with Isalamari.

Aap: I've managed to learn myself to draw the force to myself, just like the Isalamari drive it away. I'll learn you guys later, now lets go.

They went off the planet and retreated their troops. After the last transport left the Death Star blew up the planet.

Sorry for not posting yet but I have been going over the thread to see what is happening and there are a couple of changes to my, well Nancy's, characters that I want to make. For example, I really think the idea of Vanile being a clone does not work and am trying to work out how to change it without changing what had already been established. Also I want to work out how to fit in Forces of Corruption so we can have further storylines. Now I have not played the game, or Empire at War really for that matter, but I do have a couple of ideas on how to incorporate Tyber Zann into the story, maybe something like wanting to buy someone out but the price is high, like the Emperor's head.

That's ok, take your time.

The faction stats look like this:

Empire: Huge army, controls most of the galaxy, Since the emperor is dead the Grand Moff's are in charge

Rebellion: Medium army, have unknown bases on several planets, The 3 High generals are in charge (1 of them died recently)

Sith: Large army, Controls only Korriban, Darth Aap is in charge.

We havn't really involved the Zann Consortium yet. Only Urai Fen was killed by Darth Aap at the very beginning of this story.

The Empire and The Sith are neutral. Both factions are at war with the rebels.

*Clone Kithoran woke up to find himself lying on a bed with a strange feeling in him. Then he noticed the Rebel Lieutenant was standing near.*

*Clone Kithoran* Wha.... what happened?

*Rebel Lieutenant* Well, after Darth Blaze knocked you unconcious and left, we went and got you and a few other key members of the Alliance out of there before the Death Star blew the planet away.

*Clone Kithoran brought his head back to the pillow, thinking it through.*

*Clone Kithoran* Darth Kithoran and the other sith have to be stopped.... but how?

*Then he suddenly passed out, while he was fainted he had what he thought was a dream but was really a vision. There was a green and white planet, wildlife everywhere, with a swampy background, then he saw a small structure made of what appeared to be made out of clay, there was a faint yellow light inside.... He woke up*

*Rebel Lieutenant* What was that all about?

*Clone Kithoran* I don't know.... I need to do some research.

*Rebel Lieutenant*..... Okay. We don't need you now anyway.

*Clone Kithoran* By the way... where are we?

*Rebel Lieutenant* Yavin IV, at a hidden base.

*A few minutes later he was in a small library at a computer, looking up planets. After a while he found what he was looking for. A planet called Dagobah.*

Hint, hint!

As soon as Clone Kithoran recovered, he grabbed a ship and went to Dagobah to investigate his vision. As he approached the planet he felt that there was definetly something good on the planet. He did not know what this feeling was, but thought that it might be the force. After all, he was a clone from Okoe.

He landed his ship (not in a swamp, like luke did xD ) and just walked in a random direction. He did not know why, but he just knew that he was going in the right direction. The force was guiding him, although he did not realize this yet. After reaching the small primitive house he found a little green creature.

Clone Kithoran: umm hello?

Yoda: hmm.. the young clone, you must be. I've been expecting you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Aap: This clone of Kithoran is really in the way of things. If we manage to get him, the rebellion will be chanceless against us, but he keeps escaping. And to make things worse, he's establishing a force connection, I've felt it. If he masters this, he can become an actual threat.

Kithoran: Is he getting force sensitive? That could work out bad. With his skills combined with the force..

Aap: I know, I know..

Blaze: Wait a minute.. force sensitive.. yeah that's it, that's how to get him!

Aap: Whats your plan.

Blaze: Remember the Jedi Civil War about 4000 years ago?

Aap: Shure, but what's your point.

Blaze: Look, how did revan manage to corrupt so many jedi, in so little time. What place corrupts anything that walks its surface, especially those force sensitive.

Aap: Blaze.. that's just brilliant. If we can lure him there.

Blaze: Only 1 jedi ever got off alive, and this one isn't trained yet.

Kithoran: Perfect plan.

Aap: Heh heh heh...

A light rain drizzled on the surface of Bothawui, which pleased Mara as it was less likely that there would be anyone about. Now she just had to find where the Bothan spy net was hidden on the planet, as well as that Stormtrooper, Vanile Xer.

Where the hell is she? she wondered. The rifle she requested was slung over her shoulder and Mara began to wonder if she should head back to the shuttle, thinking maybe that was where the schutta had gone looking for her. The Emperor's Hand was about to debate whether or not to check or to just go it alone where she came across a clearing. Taking shelter in case anyone was watching Mara stretched out with the Force and sensed the woman to her left. Straining to look for herself Mara saw Vanile creeping through the undergrowth, some type of canopy thrown over her armor as camouflage, and had to admit, she was good. The trooper moved slowly, hunched over, carefully scanning ahead and then behind. Her rifle popped up and Mara reached for her lightsaber, before Vanile recognized who she saw, waving a hand over her head and looked around. Getting a better look at it Mara could see that it wasn't a proper suit Vanile was wearing, instead it was covered in the planet's natural vegitation, rather that was out of necessity or thinking that it would hide her better she didn't have time to think, as a sonic rifle erupted hitting the trooper in the chest, three times. It took Mara about half a second to react by drawing her pistol and look for the shooter, but Vanile had opened up in the direction the shots came from, spraying the area with her E11 blaster. Mara joined in before Vanile raised a fist, telling her to cease fire as she lowered her rifle.

"He's down." She swept the rifle to the left, thermal imaging in her helmet picking up no sign of life. "Clear." She looked to Mara, who stretched out with the Force to their right.

"Clear," she agreed, turning to Vanile. Her eyes fell on the scorch marks in the Stormtrooper armor.

"Fibreweave alloy," was the explanation given. "A little heavy but I don't mind." She pulled off the helmet to enjoy the rain on her dark face.

"It is about time." The trooper pulled the helmet back on to hide the grin at Mara's anger.

"Well I didn't want to bring the Bothan spy net down on us." As smart as that was the Emperor's Hand was still snippy at having to work with her.

"Here." She handed the rifle over. "Make yourself useful." Without a word Vanile looked through the scope, again seeing if there was anything she could pick up.

"Nope, nothing." Mara stretched out with the Force and couldn't detect anything either.

"We must find where they're hiding."

"Exactly why are we out this way again?" Alixe Medcraft figured the Rebels would want to keep her out of trouble, assigning her and Jan Ors menial tasks rather than hunt down the Empire.

"We're looking for a Jedi Master," Jan told her, "so try and show some respect." The old woman sniffed, looking outside the Moldy Crow.

"On this bog of a planet?" Still the idea of there being Jedi still alive, having escaped the Imperial's execution squads after the Clone Wars, appealed to her. "All that Jedi discipline would be put to the test here. You have a name at all?"

"On the computer there." Alixe went to look it up and found an old datapad that detailed information on who they were after.

"Delivery of supplies for Yoda?" The Rebel Commando mused at this for a moment. "Small green thing, from memory."

"Remember, this is meant to be a great honor even under these circumstances," Jan warned her.

"Oh I know, believe me." They began to enter the planet's atmosphere. "So he sought refuge on Dagobah?" Alixe wandered towards the back of the ship.

"Must be one of those trade offs, the opposite of Aldaraan for anonymity." She glanced back at the cockpit. "Sorry, we are meant to keep quiet about that." Jan didn't answer, and thinking she hadn't heard Alixe leaned over her shoulder. "Hey, it just..."

"Wait." Jan looked at a computer monitor. "There's something green and ugly down there and it isn't Yoda." Alixe slammed her on the shoulder.

"Now who is being disrespectful?" She went to look herself as they got a better view. "Gammoreons? What are they doing here?" Alixe pulled away to see what weapons they had on board.

"Wait." Jan knew what she was thinking. "Let's try and follow them." She went to set the crow down in a nearby landing, where they would be able to track what the pig monsters were up to.

*Clone Kithoran was still on Dagobah, but he was going through training exercises similar to Luke's (lifting stones and the like)*

*Clone Kithoran* So, how long am I going to be doing this? (he was getting tired of doing this day after day)

*Yoda* Until ready, you are.

*Clone Kithoran sighed*

*Yoda* Now, go into a cave you have to.

*Clone Kithoran thinking to self* Well, it's an improvement.... I think.

*Minutes later Clone Kithoran was walking through a cave unarmed (unlike Luke), after he got about halfway he heard footsteps, Kithoran stopped, and a figure with a black robe and cloak with a mask on it's face walked forward.*

*Clone Kithoran* What? A-aren't you dead?

*Revan lifted his hand to the wall of the cave, there was a picture of somthing.*

*Clone Kithoran went forward and looked closer.*

I'll leave this to you, Aap.

I'm sorry for not posting but I'm having problems with my internet. Tomorrow a guy from the company is comming to fix it and after that I'll (hopefully) be able to post again. now I'm at the library with is about to close so I don't have any time left to post somethin now. Srry for this.

Darth Revan raised his hand and on the wall to his right an inscription started glowing.

Ghostly Revan: To know the translation you'll have to prove yourself worthy.

Next to him, a portal opened. Clone Kithoran entered. He was standing on a stone floor, wich seemed endless. The area was surrounded by fat mists. Kithoran saw a wooden replica of a lightsaber on the floor. He picked it up, and as he did, a spirit appeared. The spirit got a wooden saber as well and attacked. After fighting for several minutes, clone kithoran managed to hit the spirit on the head. The spirit dissapeared, and so did kithoran's saber. The endless room dissapeared and he was back in the cave, with the revan-like spirit in front of him.

Ghostly Revan: You have passed the test.

The inscripion on the wall changed to basic galactic so clone kithoran could read it. "On the surface of the source of darkness, either Light or Dark can be corrupted or destroyed."

Clone Kithoran's Thoughts: What the hell does it mean. What's the Source of Darkness.

Ghostly Revan: Your confusion is natural, but you shall find the meaning in time. This wall describes your destiny.

Clone Kithoran: But what do I do now! Where do I go! What do I-

The ghost vanished and so did the description. It now was a normal cave, like any other. Kithoran went back up, and saw Yoda who was waiting for him.

Yoda: What did you see in the cave.

Clone Kithoran: My destiny.

Yoda: Then you have accomplished this test.

Sorry I wasn't able to reply, mom's putting us on this no video games thing till Christmas but she says she's gonna let me get on the comp now and then, could be worse >_>.

*Clone Kithoran went back to Yoda's house with Yoda on his back*

*Clone Kithoran* So, what do I do now?

*Yoda* What you feel you must do.

*Clone Kithoran closed his eyes and tried to think about what he would do if he were a jedi from the clone wars... images of Revan and his duel with the figure in the portal flashed through his mind....*

*Clone Kithoran* I need to learn more about the force... are there any places in the galaxy besides here that have force.... auras?

*Yoda* Many places there are, go, search for them you must.

*Clone Kithoran sighed and within the hour he left Dagobah to be lead somewhere by the force....*

Hint, hint Aap. ;)

srry for late reply, my life's kinda busy lately.

-----------------

After flying around some, following his instincts on where to go, he saw something that looked like a green star. He somehow felt drawn towards it, as if he really needed to go there. Clone went after his curiosity and moved in closer. He soon saw that it was a meteor with green light shining out of its core. He moved towards the planets surface and landed his ship. He came out and after looking around some he found an abbandoned sith academy.

Clone Kithoran Thoughts: The force must have guided me here, this is no coinsidence.

He moved inside and started exploring the academy. He ended up standing on a big platform that was built above a deep cliff. When we wanted to move back the door closed. He saw that he had walked into a trap, and was now surrounded by Aap, Blaze, and Kithoran.

Darth Aap: Your end is here, clone.

Clone Kithoran: I've counted on this, there's a rebel army just 30 seconds away. Surrender now or they'll destroy the planet with you all on it.

Darth Aap: You seem so certain of yourself. Unfortunately for you, we also have an army on the way.

Clone Kithoran: What?!

Darth Blaze: Enough talk! die!!

*The Rebel Lieutenant had sent a small force to go and retrieve Clone Kithoran, he knew where he went because he told him right before he entered hyperspace.

After the Rebels exited hyperspace they saw a star destroyer orbiting the asteroid that was getting ready to send troops down. Blue leader (the leader of the Rebel force sent to detach Clone Kithoran) looked at his force: 10 X-wings, 6 Y-wings, and two Corellian Corvettes.

He decided to engage.*

*Blue Leader* Everyone, attack formation, Corvettes do your best to keep the TIEs off of us, all right everyone, attack!!

*Blue Leader and his troops zoomed in towards the Star Destroyer and engaged, they caught the Star Destroyer off guard, the Y-wings destroyed his shields and his communications, the Star Destroyer, Terminate, opened fire on the corvettes and deployed a squadron of TIE fighters. One of the Y-wings were destroyed by the TIE fighters, but the corvettes managed to get them, the Y-wings blew up the turbolasters on the side of the Star Destroyer that was attacking the corvettes, the Star Destroyer repositioned itself and opened fire with it's other turbolasers, one of the corvettes blew up, the X-wings took out the Hangar and Ion Cannons while all of this was going on, and the Y-wings took care of the rest.

After the battle Blue leader called for reinforcements to help get Kithoran out of there.

*Clone Kithoran ran to the center of the chamber and picked up a lightsaber that was on the ground and ignited it, it was purple.

Darth Blaze ran and attacked Clone Kithoran for a few seconds... the room started shaking terribly then one of the walls crashed and the bridge of their Star Destroyer took it's place.*

*Darth Aap* Rebels!

I leave it to you, Aap.... By the way, you have any idea where Daniel is???

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is this a roleplaying thread for a forum with no roleplaying section? You could just go to KOTOR forums... wait, on second thought, DON'T DO THAT! *shakes you by coat straps*. It will be corrupted! (oh... no pun intended). But I would start a new one, as this seems to have died, and thread resurrection is costly magic.

Archived